It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth of the Bin Laden Raid, Obama's political move

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The link i am going to post gives an in depth detail of how Obama purposely took credit for the Death of Osama bin Laden in order to give a boost for his re-election and personal political gain. This story alledged that Obama would rather have used his raid on bin Laden as a political boost than to keep the knowledge of the raid a secret so that the military could use the intelligence gathered to snuff out the remaining al'Qeda resistance. By Obama's claiming of the conquering of bin Laden it rendered all the intelligence gathered by the siezed computers, hard drives, files, maps etc. completely moot and useless as the terrorist network adapted after the knowledge of the raid had been released.

news.yahoo.com...

Obama's political move might have cost us more than he either realizes or cares about. We could have snuffed them out once and for all, and now they have gone to ground.
edit on 7-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
ah the story sounds almost as unbelievable as the first, bin laden jumping behind a book shelf grabbing an ak, and the commentary of clinging to violence till the very end is major propaganda, doesnt the u.s. do the same? there are terrorists and there are succesful terrorists.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The link i am going to post gives an in depth detail of how Obama purposely took credit for the Death of Osama bin Laden in order to give a boost for his re-election and personal political gain. This story alledged that Obama would rather have used his raid on bin Laden as a political boost than to keep the knowledge of the raid a secret so that the military could use the intelligence gathered to snuff out the remaining al'Qeda resistance.

Let me get this straight, you are saying that this could have been kept a secret, happening as it did in the middle of Pakistan the way it did, without at least al'Qeda finding out about it?

LOL, you give Obama too much credit!
edit on 7-11-2011 by supine because: quote

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Don't believe everything you hear....

Reported Funeral mid December 2001:

2001 was spent in American hospitals,Till his death in mid-December

Israeli Intelligence: he died and all new videos are faked
www.welfarestate.com...

He had Kidney operation July 4 in Dubai, reports "La Figaro" welfarestate.com...
CNN reported 2/1/02 bin Laden aged enormously www.welfarestate.com...
Pakistan President Musharraf says he died of Kidney Failure www.welfarestate.com...
Doctor says he is extremely ill requiring dialysis www.welfarestate.com...

edit on 7-11-2011 by RowdyAmerican1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Mate....did you just figure this out now after all this time? You're wayyyyyyy behind the times.

OBL died in late December of 2001. Obviously you are from the younger generation still in school on 9/11.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This "top news story" is just PR for some jerkoff who's trying to sell a book.

Nothing to see here. Move along please

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Bush had to sell this fake kill to Obama. I wonder what he paid? I feel sorry for the Bin Laden impersonator who was killed. Dying was not part of the deal he made with the CIA.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Chuck does have a interesting take on this story in talking about the inaccuracies of the official story, I am planning on buying his book tomorrow when it comes out because I think it could provide the most accurate account of operation Neptune sphere.

I can understand what he is saying about the intelligence benefits of not exposing the operations success however I think at the same time it would have been inevitable that the operations success would have been exposed shortly after “Geronimo” was killed. Pakistan would have made a request to America asking what went on even if they did do it on the quite somebody would eventually have spilled the beans that something was up and eventually a clever reporter would have put it all together. I would also think it is debatable to say all of the indigence is now useless, if you look at some of the other major HVT’s that have been killed since they retrieved that intelligence and the plots that have supposedly been disturbed then they have made good use of that intelligence, and that’s only what we know about.

It would be a fool that would claim that Obama put aside the political advantages of killing bin Laden when he made his now infamous speech all those months ago, he know this would make his presidency but had it gone wrong it could have destroyed it. With that being said then he did succeed where two other presidents failed and therefore perhaps deserves some of the political kudos for finally killing him. Obama will go down in history as the President who finally put an end to Bin Laden and as such I would conclude that he is deserving of the political advantages of killing him. I also take the view that in not disclosing any details of this operation sooner or later it would have been exposed and right now we would all be sitting on ATS arguing about the massive cover-up. In the eyes of some on ATS he was dammed if he did and dammed if he didn’t.

top topics

join