It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Counsel Slams House Panel's Solyndra Subpoena

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Washington (CNN) -- The White House counsel refused Friday to comply with a subpoena as issued by a House panel regarding the failed solar energy company Solyndra, saying that the initiative "was driven more by partisan politics than a legitimate effort to conduct a responsible investigation.

www.cnn.com...

"The committee's extremely broad request for documents -- now a subpoena -- is a significant intrusion on executive branch interests," Ruemmler wrote.

The Executive Branches "interest" ... if by that you mean half a billion in special interest kick backs, involving several different levels of fraud that ultimately resulted in the firms bankruptcy and liquidation -- which the US Gov gets nothing from.

Apparently we have no right to know about the corruption of the White House because they are ...... above... such petty intrusions on their privacy..

Talk about BS..

"Solyndra was a jobs program gone bad, and we must learn the lessons of Solyndra as we work to turn our economy around and put folks back to work. ... What is the West Wing trying to hide? We owe it to American taxpayers to find out."

Quite simply there is some damning, incriminating evidence that can be used against the administration, and the administration is doing everything they can to hide the information. Hopefully if the House cannot get the info, someone will sue using the Freedom of Information Act and get the truth out of this whole fiasco..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Well I slam the slam on the House Panel's Solyndra Subpoena for slamming and making me slam the slam.

Anyone wanna add to the slam? slam it all to hell.

edit on 7-11-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Bad move by them, if they dont release it now its just going to be used against obama come election time, dont think the republicans wont be sending waves of professionals out to get this information one way or another.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Asking this or any other administration since kennedy to incriminate itself.... hmmm.. I think you might have more luck asking for an original birth certificate for mr. pres himself. I would have put the laughing face, however these blatant unaccountabilities are no longer as funny as I once thought

new topics

top topics

join