It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Acclimatization documentary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

Well, for one thing, demons can't harm God's people. When the rapture happens, it won't be physical in the sense that you aren't going to have to get in a line and walk onto some sort of spaceship or a building. If this happens, don't go! It is part of the deception if you are still in your physical body and have to line up to be raptured. The bible says "Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed - in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed." 1st Corinthians 15:51-52. When millions of people disappear around the world in an instant, there will be many lies and rumors. Personally, I think that the msm will claim that this is an alien abduction of some sort. If you see this happen, pay attention because very very soon after, the swhtf! There may be peace for a while, but don't get too comfortable because it is coming and soon! Honestly, I don't care if people think I'm crazy for what I'm saying. I'm here for a reason. When you least expect it, something that I've written will pop into your mind, and those words will be running through your head. No matter how hard you try to make them go away......they will still be there. That's not my voice in your head......it's God's voice.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You are right. I will admit I was wrong, it does not bother to me do that. On second watching your spelling is not actually not as horrible as I first imagined.

You are not error free though:

1;16: Main Stream Media
That is not a word

It's "mainstream." That's what set me off and that is where I turned off the video the first time around. You should also add periods to your sentences.

The actual video though is pure Hollywood boosterism. It adds nothing to our understanding. A bunch of Hollywood clips is not interesting. I hope you will take that much stronger and more important criticism to heart.

As for calling me a disinfo agent, I will just laugh. But I'm honored. That's the first time I have been called that directly. I'm a pretty lousy disinfo agent though, anyone can read my posts: I despise our governments, they are slaves to corporations.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Look into subconscious conditioning or programming.
These news reports and films have a similar effect to the old subliminal messages implanted in movie reels. We don't really notice them, or we take them (and they are presented) in a light-hearted way - but it is extremely clear that there has been a complete change of tack from ridiculing such things to having 'important professors' telling us peons that they're real on mainstream news.
The world is clearly undergoing a major change. I just wonder if TPTB are in control of this change or if they're just reacting to it. It's bizarre when one knows politicians or holders of bank positions personally - either they're extremely good at hiding their shenanigans or they're just normal people with a little bit more of a greed/power lust than the rest of us and are in fact facing the same SHTF situation we are.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

Fair enough. I missed mainstream media. That's why even authors have editors...
One doesn't need 'periods' (they're correctly termed full stops... English people wince when Americans use such a term as it has an entirely different, much more biological, connatation) when used in the manner in which they were, much as a poem has a much looser requirement for end-of-sentence punctuation.
The rest of your post I ignored because it got very boring very quickly
I hope you will take that to heart

I guess I took my wrath out on you but it was another who'd set me off.
However, any port in a storm, eh?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

Do you think the dead will need their bodies?
Or will it just be their souls which will get in the spaceships?
After all, most bodies will have rotted by then, some will be just dust, and some will still be decomposing.
It would be an odd mixture to witness. And a particularly unpleasant smell.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Oh Pandoras Box and the riddles within. Now you got me wondering if the message is to throw us off or guide us. But, I do see what you mean by that. Up until this last year you were a nut to believe in aliens. Now the Apollo Astronauts, famous Physicists, and the like are all talking as if it was common knowledge they exist. Every since I saw the wrecked alien craft in the crater on the moon (don't recall all the details), but the picture taken from Lunar orbit is still in their database, which means they are not even trying to hide it, the history we are told is not the true history of the human race. 'Houston, We Have a Problem', we have been lied to so long that even if they told us the truth it would be hard to believe then without "Pictures or it didn't happen" evidence. As if anyone would believe the pictures anyway.

Well, one thing is for sure, it is not going to take a long time to find out one way or another. Very interesting time we live in.

edit on 5/11/11 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka

Fair enough. I missed mainstream media. That's why even authors have editors...
One doesn't need 'periods' (they're correctly termed full stops... English people wince when Americans use such a term as it has an entirely different, much more biological, connatation) when used in the manner in which they were, much as a poem has a much looser requirement for end-of-sentence punctuation.
The rest of your post I ignored because it got very boring very quickly
I hope you will take that to heart

I guess I took my wrath out on you but it was another who'd set me off.
However, any port in a storm, eh?

No worries! I still feel all tingly about being called a Disinfo Agent. Now if any other Disinfo Agents reading this (and there are some, suck you Langley) can point me to where I can get a big fat paycheck for being a degenerate secret police loser, that would be great.

I don't like your video still, but I appreciate the spirit it was made in.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Watching this and listening to how ETs would come and destroy the human race and occupy Earth for it's resources, I couldn't tell if it was about aliens or America.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I gave you a star because I couldn't be bothered replying to you.
Oh, wait...
Damn!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I take it you haven't been to the UK then....
No one would notice in London if the entire Federation took up hawking their wares

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yup! That would be an unpleasant smell! No, dead people do not need their bodies. Bodies are just a vessel for the soul. They are what the soul is housed in here on earth. Once one passes over, whether by physical death or one day when the rapture occurs, they will no longer need their physical earthly bodies. Rapture will be different from death though, in that the physical earthly body will not be left behind. It will be changed into a spiritual body and ressurected. If you have to actually "walk onto the spaceship", then that is not the rapture. And just to clarify.....the rapture that I speak of will not be in a spaceship. If you see a spaceship, it is a trick, and not the rapture. The rapture will be a spiritual event. God is not an alien!
edit on 5-11-2011 by britelite1971 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

God is, by definition, an alien...
We are, by Biblical definition, mutated alien spawn mud/rib creatures
But in a good way

Or not, depending on one's POV

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I imagine a possible scenario like from the book "Manhatten Transfer"
Where aliens just take great chunks of the planet.

Just my humble.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Have you ever read the old scifi book "Footfall"?
All of these scenarios are taken straight from it. Even the method of how the aliens attack from space.
This whole invasion things reads like a script.
Footfall wasn't successful because the aliens weren't alien enough for the average reader (they're basically elephants) so maybe that's why its plot was chosen

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Never read it but I'll look it up.

Thanks. I'm a closet sci-fi geek

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I do a lot of driving on bush roads so I listen to a lot of audio books (listening to various slavic radio stations gives me a headache after a while). There are loads of good old scifis yoiu can find.
Try Librivox
I also write books whilst driving (mic and dictaphone). I tried using speech recognition software (Dragon naturally Speaking) but it just turns out mostly gibberish.
Or maybe that's just how I speak

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Okay....I have to give you that one. We are all aliens on this planet as this is not our true home. I just wanted to clarify that God is not an alien in the little green (or gray) martian sense. Good point though!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The Bible says He made Man in His image and we ain't green...
Well, apart from that floppy bit which drips but I'm sure that will clear up soon

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I wish ET would arrive and start a fight. I'm so bored I keep posting on ats
Though not yet so bored as to believe that they're already here or ever have been.

And I'm not even going to bother with the God thing.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka

The Bible says He made Man in His image and we ain't green...
Well, apart from that floppy bit which drips but I'm sure that will clear up soon

Man that sounds nasty! Don't wait for it to clear up. See a doctor immediately.
You want to have kids at some stage, don't you?

I enjoyed the video. It does seem that the anti has been upped. These people with
power have faked so much to achieve their ends (always with success), perhaps
a faked alien invasion will be their latest, and greatest deception. We are being primed
now and prepared for how long? (I rarely watch TV now, but I have noticed more
commercial advertisements with alien themes).

Believe nothing of what you see, and less of what you hear!

I say 'KNICKERS' to the lot of them!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34b7b0adcafe.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join