It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist Control of Government, Media, Banks, and Entertainment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There have been threads about these things separately, but I'm going to bring them all together in one place for the full picture. First it's important to understand what being a Zionist means.

It's a movement/ideology that Jews have a right to their own nation. It's what motivated the creation of Israel after WW2 by taking land that was already occupied. It's basically reinforcing the idea that God's chosen people deserve the land God gave them in the Old Testament.

The vast majority of Jewish people have nothing to do with the zionist control of these industries and institutions. They are normal people living their lives. This is not about race or racism.

Entertainment Industry

The following contains excerpts from an article written for the LA Times by Joel Stein (who is Jewish himself):

"How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish).

The person they were yelling at in that ad was SAG President Alan Rosenberg (take a guess). The scathing rebuttal to the ad was written by entertainment super-agent Ari Emanuel (Jew with Israeli parents) on the Huffington Post, which is owned by Arianna Huffington (not Jewish and has never worked in Hollywood.)

The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. "

I highly recommend reading the full article, Joel Stein is a funny guy, and the article has some solid information: How Jewish is Hollywood?

Media

There is a little bit of crossover between this and the above segment:

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

Most of the larger independent newspapers are owned by Jewish interests as well. An example is media mogul is Samuel I. "Si" Newhouse, who owns two dozen daily newspapers from Staten Island to Oregon, plus the Sunday supplement Parade; the Conde Nast collection of magazines, including Vogue, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Allure, GQ, and Self; the publishing firms of Random House, Knopf, Crown, and Ballantine, among other imprints; and cable franchises with over one million subscribers."

I could add that Michael Eisner could depart Disney tomorrow but the company will remain in the hands of Shamrock Holdings, whose principal office is now located in Israel".

This information comes from a source I'm not familiar with, and the rest of the information on the page seems disjointed, I'm not sure what to make of it.. but the information above was accurate at the time it was written. I do have some updates for it though.

Jeffrey Bewkes Is now President of Time Warner, he is not Jewish but he is a zionist who's been honored by Zionist organization such as the American Jewish Committee and the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

Then we have Rupert Murdoch who owns Fox. He isn't Jewish, but he is a poster-child for non-Jewish Zionist. You'd know this by Fox New's stance on Israel alone, but Murdoch has also received an award from the ADL:

New York, NY, October 14, 2010 … In remarks at a dinner where he was honored by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) for his stalwart support of Israel and his commitment to promoting respect and speaking out against anti-Semitism, media magnate K. Rupert Murdoch described in stark terms what he sees as an "ongoing war against the Jews" and efforts to isolate the Jewish State through "a soft war" of delegitimization and isolation.

Source

Banks

Goldman Sachs (run by Loyd Blankfein) has profited off the U.S. economic nightmare by using the Federal Reserve (Run by our economic wizard Ben Bernanke) with the fantastic quantitative easing scam.

The Rothschild's Bank of International Settlements (BIS) is quite scary:

The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) is an intergovernmental organization of central banks which "fosters international monetary and financial cooperation and serves as a bank for central banks."[2] It is not accountable to any national government. The BIS carries out its work through subcommittees, the secretariats it hosts, and through its annual General Meeting of all members. It also provides banking services, but only to central banks, or to international organizations like itself.

Wikipedia

Here is a picture to show how many central banks are apart of it

A bank FOR the central banks of the world!

The Rothschilds are huge zionists.. and here is an entire video of David Icke discussing it. This is a must watch.. if there is one thing you should pay attention to in this thread let it be this video:

edit on 11/4/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Government

I cannot find the thread where I first found this list, or I would give credit to the ATS member who posted it, or site the source he got it from. (Make yourself known and I'll edit it in)

Jewish people are 2% of the U.S. population, Zionists are much less than that. Look at their over-representation in U.S. government (This list also includes some bank overlap)

White House Chief of Staff – Rahm Emanuel

Deputy White House Chief of Staff – Mona Sutphen

Special Presidential Adviser – David Axelrod

Secretary of Treasury – Timothy Geithner

Deputy Secretary of Treasury – Neal Wolin

Under Secretary of Treasury – Lael Brainard

President of the New York Fed – Carole Sonnenfeld

Economic Advisor to Obama-Biden – Robert Reich

Economic Advisor to Obama-Biden – Robert Rubin

Ambassador to Middle East – Dennis Ross

Director Centers for Disease Control – Douglas Shulman

IRS Commissioner – Richard Haass

Director of Management and Budget – Peter Orszag

Chairman of Commodities Futures Trading Commission – Gary Gensler

U.S. Solicitor General (Supreme Court Nominee) – Elena Kagan

Chief of Staff to Vice President Biden – Ron Klain

Chairman Council of Advisors on Science and Technology – Eric Lander

Co-Chair of Advisors on Science and Technology – Harold Varmus

Deputy Secretaries of State – Jacob Lew and James Steinberg

White House Director of Communications – Ellen Moran

Middle East Desk National Security Council – Daniel Shapiro

Chairperson Securities and Exchange Commission – Mary Schapiro

Chairperson Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) – Sheila Bair

Major Legal Advisor to Obama-Biden – Sally Klain

Special Envoy to Pakistan/Afghanistan – Richard Holbrooke

Head of Small Business Administration – Karen Mills

Chairman Federal Trade Commission – Jon Leibowitz

Chairman Federal Communications Commission – Julius Genachowski

Commissioner of Food and Drug Administration – Dr. Margaret Hamburg

Deputy Commissioner Food and Drug Administration
- Dr. Joshua Sharfstein

Assistant to President for Legislative Affairs – Phil Schiliro

National Finance Chair – Penny Pritzker

Chief of Staff for Michelle Obama – Susan Sher

Obama’s Czars:

Economic Czar – Larry Summers

Regulatory Czar – Cass Sunstein

Pay Czar – Kenneth Feinberg

Guantanamo/Military Jails Czar – Daniel Fried

Car Czar – Ron Bloom

Border Czar – Alan Bersin

Climate Czar – Todd Stern

TARP Czar – Herb Allison

Non proliferation Czar – Gary Samore

Terrorism Czar – John O. Brennan

Science Czar – John Holdren

White House Medical Czar – Ezekiel Emanuel

Environmental Czar – Carol Browner

Domestic Violence Czar – Lynn Rosenthal

Govt. Performance Czar – Jeffrey Zients

Federal Reserve Bank (Privately Owned):

1) Ben S. Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020.

2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016.

3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve.

4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014.

5) Kevin M. Warsh: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve.

6) Paul Volcker: Chair of Economic Recovery Advisory Board

7) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman.

Federal Reserve District Bank Presidents:

Eric S. Rosengren – President, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Charles I. Plosser – President, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Jeffrey M. Lacker – President, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- James B. Bullard – President, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Gary H. Stern – President, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Thomas M. Hoenig – President, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- Richard W. Fisher – President, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Janet L. Yellen – President, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco

Jewish Banks That Own The Federal Reserve System:

* Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin

* Goldman Sachs Bank of New York

* Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York/Shearson American Express

* Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris

* Israel Moses Sieff Banks of Italy

* Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Germany and Amsterdam

* Lehman Brothers Bank of New York

* Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (David Rockefeller)

INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS:

Richard Holbrooke:Special Envoy to Pakistan/Afghanistan
- Stuart Levey: Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence
- Lawrence Summers: Chairman, National Economic Council
- Paul Volcker: Chairman, Economic Recovery Advisory Board
- Jared Bernstein: Chief Economist and Economic Adviser,
- Peter Orszag: Director, Office of Management and Budget
- Jason Furman: Deputy Director, Office of Management and Budget
- Jeffrey Zeints: Chief Performance Officer to streamline government and cut costs as well as Deputy Director for Management at the Office of Management and Budget
- Gary Gensler

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If nothing else.. you should find it odd that so many Jewish people are in such influential positions when they are such a small percent of the population. Now I do realize the parallel this draws to pre-Nazi Germany. They said that the Jews controlled too much and were the cause of all their problems.. they targeted all Jews and average citizens. That was horrendously evil and wrong.

I stress again.. this isn't about racism.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
god, people really hate jews. There like the new black, if i may say.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

I'm so glad you took the time to read even the first couple paragraphs. This isn't about hating Jews.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

I'm so glad you took the time to read even the first couple paragraphs. This isn't about hating Jews.

I never said it was.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

This isn't about hating Jews.

yes it is actually, you try and cover up your hatred by claiming it is "zionists"

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
When you line up all the dots you get a picture.....
what is this picture telling us?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
you're wrong about rupert.

anyways I try lately to not get into this argument anymore, but when the west goes into iran, you can take a look at all the key people you listed and then after that if people can't see which way the deck is stacked, they'll never learn.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Nobody said anything about hating Jews. But nice try.

Why don't you cry anti-semitism and maybe they'll lock the thread?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

yes it is actually, you try and cover up your hatred by claiming it is "zionists"

Few troll comments have ever made me as angry as your comment has. I struggle to compose this message in a timely fashion because I can barely think straight I am so P.O.ed. How dare you, you know nothing about me. I've celebrated Passover with friends. Having doctor parents in New England, many family and personal friends have been Jewish. Two of my best friends are Jewish. They do not care about politics and they wouldn't know what zionism is if you brought it up in conversation.

If you took the time to read my thread before commenting in emotional ignorance you would know that many prominent Zionists are NOT Jewish. This isn't about a race or religion.. most jews that ARE Zionist are not even religious practicing Jews.
edit on 11/4/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Few troll comments have ever made me as angry as your comment has. I struggle to compose this message in a timely fashion because I can barely think straight I am so P.O.ed.

You are upset as your post has been shown to just be a weak attempt to Jew bash!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It appears to me that your evidence either doesn't support your claim, or your claim is over-vague.

First it's important to understand what being a Zionist means.

It's a movement/ideology that Jews have a right to their own nation.
Well, the two state solution would involve Israel having their own nation. While the poll numbers vary, it looks like about 1/2 the Palestinians are Zionists, along with the majority of the rest of the world. Hillary Clinton and Obama want the two state solution, are they Zionists?

The lists you provide are impressive, but they are lists of Jews, with only a few identified as Zionists

The vast majority of Jewish people have nothing to do with the zionist control of these industries and institutions.
So why bother to list Jews as though that means something, when you should be posting proven Zionists?

But perhaps I'm misunderstanding your point. If I am, please try again.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You are upset as your post has been shown to just be a weak attempt to Jew bash!

No. I'm upset because it's impossible for you to have read the entire thread, read the source material, and watched the video before posting your first comment. I'm angry that you don't read even 1/4 of what I've presented and immediately accuse me of something hateful that is in extreme conflict with my core values and beliefs.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

This exactly how the Zionists named by the O.P. protect themselves from scrutiny. By using the ordinary Jew as a blanket defense. It is an excellent strategy. Criticize Zionism and the identities behind global banking or the controlled media - sooner or later there will be an association with Nazi Germany and Adolph Hitler which leads to an association with the holocaust and how antisemitism has been a social virus throughout the ages the conclusion which is: non-Jews are jealous of Jews because they are so much more intelligent - which leads to all the wonderful inventions they are responsible for which has made the world a much more luxurious place to live in.

So really any form of criticism is antisemitic and because they are the most intelligent race, non-Jews should just accept that Jews know what they are doing, its just that non-Jews haven't evolved yet to the same intellectual level whereby we can understand that everything they do is for the benefit of mankind.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

I can't believe that Icke tars every Jew who isn't against the idea of Israel with the same brush. Give me a break! David Axelrod is a good guy who believes in justice for everyone. And Soros is NOT Kissinger. This is a narrow view and only part of the story, I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Contrary to what the OP says these themes are repeated ad nauseam on these Boards.

It’s as if some people seem to feel compelled to keep regurgitating the same old dross. Just in case we forget.

It’s all history repeating.

People believe the same old guff, tart it up as an intellectual argument, a few out-of-context statistics and call it informed. Before you know it people start to think the themes are fact. Except the media, banking and entertainment are not controlled by Zionists or Jews. Zionist this, Zionist that and Zionist the other... Hitler would be proud.

Do the Rothschild’s have prominent noses? They must have because they’re all nasty controlling Zionists.

Icke says so, so it must be true. Just like Her Majesty is a reptile and he's the Son of the Godhead.

Regards

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I didn't get the sense of any "jew bashing" in the OP. I do, however, get the sense that you are reacting exactly the way a Rothschild Zionist would react....by hiding behind the idea of antisemitism to excuse the terrorist crimes of the Zionist state of Israel.

Therefore, you have proven the original post to be correct, in the sense that Zionists will use the race card to muddy the waters and confuse those who see the truth.

The many good, honorable Israelis who do not agree with the terrorist activities of their government were given kudos in the David Icke video, which I can only assume you didn't bother to watch because you were too busy thinking of ways to derail the thread by trolling.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
It appears to me that your evidence either doesn't support your claim, or your claim is over-vague.

First it's important to understand what being a Zionist means.

It's a movement/ideology that Jews have a right to their own nation.
Well, the two state solution would involve Israel having their own nation. While the poll numbers vary, it looks like about 1/2 the Palestinians are Zionists, along with the majority of the rest of the world. Hillary Clinton and Obama want the two state solution, are they Zionists?

The lists you provide are impressive, but they are lists of Jews, with only a few identified as Zionists

The vast majority of Jewish people have nothing to do with the zionist control of these industries and institutions.
So why bother to list Jews as though that means something, when you should be posting proven Zionists?

But perhaps I'm misunderstanding your point. If I am, please try again.

Firstly, I wonder how many pages it would take to list each person's actions in government or political views, and personal statements, and provide a source link to each? Would anyone read a thread that long?

Secondly, not every single person has publicly states "I am a Zionist", it's through their actions that it become apparent. Our Vice President being one of exceptions who very publicly state that he's a zionist and that you don't need to be Jewish to be zionist.

Thirdly, the reason I listed Jews is because there are more Jewish Zionists than non-Jewish zionists.. and to put it all in context. Remember they are only 2% of the U.S. population. If all these people I listed happened to be Muslims with dark complexions what would people say.. since the Muslim and middle-eastern minority is so small compared to the rest of the U.S. population. Now imagine if these people were securing 3 Billion dollars in tax payer money to support Palestine each year.. and if their actions and statements supported Palestine over Israel..what would the general public say?

Just because it's white Jewish people supporting Israel it's racist and wrong to point out this absurdly large elephant in the room that is apparent to any who open their eyes?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
if i had a tree that grew many more apples than other trees on my land would i not recognise that fact?
if i had a pig that had many more babies than the other pigs would i not recognise that fact?

the true jews are a good people they live good lives, they have been persicuted, throughout history they have been the scape goats for inequality.
personal disclaimer,
i am not jewish but my ansestors were.

now for anyone to claim that zionists control everything, you must consider that like in christanity,
there are different individuals that comprise the beleif.

you cant say all white men are racist any more than you can say all black men are.
there are "some" on both sides that simply are racist.

this does not mean all men are rasist or even white or black.

now onto the crux of the issuie.
there are some jewish who your term zionists, they happen to be jewish but are not the hole jewish population.
they are a small percent of the overall population and yet because of their influence they are singled out.

think apple trees with more fruit,

so to a large percent of the population there is an apple tree with to much fruit,
you dont blame the whole orchard for the fact that they are not producing as much apples.
instead we say that tree has more.

when the holicaust is used by one small group to protect themselves from scrutiny,
they are not jewish or zionist,
they are simply pretending to be jewish to use the holicaust to deflect any criticisms.

calling attension to the apple tree will get a responce of racist because of the holicaust

if you mention the fact the apple tree has more fruit, you are racist
if you want to share the apples around, you are a socialist
if you want to cut down the tree, you are a capatialist

but if you ever point out that the tree has too many apples

you will be attacked as a holicaust denier
or as anti semite

but if you look the only reason to look at the tree is it has too many apples.
the type of apple tree doesnt make a difference, the colour of the apples matter not,

and neither should the race, religion or colour of a person.

only that the apples need to be shared will all people without bias

and if some trees have too many apples it matters not their race or religion,
it only matters if the apples get shared or horded.

it is evil to feast while others are starving.....
that is not socialism........to share, in the times of plentiful haevest...is to be human

it matters not which tree or which orchard is plentiful not even what the colour of the apples are,

the main object of anything is to gain an understanding that,
you can be devided by "orchids" or "trees" or "colour of skin"

but the world only truly works when there are apples of any colour from anywhere for peaple of any colour from any where.

dont be blinded by the brand name of the orchid.

xploder

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join