It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Chemtrail Attack: Midwest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hey, look. A massive low pressure system in the area you mentioned the "chemtrails" are. The exact same low pressure systems that allow contrail and cloud formation. The same low pressure systems that usually result in cloud cover or rain.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Strange how this subject really divides people. I'm not passionate about it any more because I know one of the reasons for it is beneficial.

We've been told we're getting GM corn and we all go mad for a while, then they plant a few crops and we get told they've cross bred with all our corn and nobody cares!!

When I tell vegans they are eating dairy products in their bread, they go "oh well, it's too late. I might as well finish it off. Shame to waste it"

We sprayed Agent Orange all over third world farmers and nobody gave a #.

People are so distracted by the minor risk of economic collapse or a stray comet that they don't notice the multiple and exponential changes in their environment.

Enjoy the sun.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

If they were flying side by side at the same speed, the 20,000 ft one would go 9/10ths as far as the 18,000ft one.

Am I right? Am I?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lostjohnny

Not directed at me but:

Am I right? Am I?

No, you are not right, not every time (for the reasons that seem to be in place, in your logic and math).

Airspeeds can be very different, from one airplane to the next. So can wind velocities at altitude, which will have an effect on groundspeeds.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The Chicago land area has been inundated with trails for the past 2 months. Its funny how they are only covering up the sun... and the sun seems to be a lot brighter than usual to the eye.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
...contrails!!! a lot of people are getting paranoid here***

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Buudy. Do me a favour. Anyone can work out which plane is in the air at what time. Go to an airport and watch them carefully fuel chemicals into the plane along with the baggage. When you have proof, come back an enlighten us, or better still find a current airport employee with photos and come back.

Meantime check yourself in for some serious phycological help.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of contrails? They're pretty common. When an airplane flies, they're the thing that trails behind it. Thread debunked

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostjohnny
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

If they were flying side by side at the same speed, the 20,000 ft one would go 9/10ths as far as the 18,000ft one.

Am I right? Am I?

nope, not at all.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by dw31243

Really?? Again??

They have sprayed so much that they have now changed the weather:

WRONG. This is obviously silly, as anyone who knows science can understand.

Here are some photos and a video from Indiana on November 2nd 2011:

Picture #1? Completely normal contrails;

Picture #2? Completely normal contrails.

(But, you actually know this already, don't you? Why troll here? What is your payoff?)

You were obviously born after 1996 if you think the stuff that spreads across the sky and turns a blue-sky sunny day into an overcast haze is the same as contrails. There has been a marked change since that year approximately, and anyone who was around before then either knows the difference, or is insane. Its funny that you call others trolls when its your position which is unexplainable. I don't know what exactly "Chemtrails" are, but they certainly aren't the "Contrails" I grew up fascinated with as a kid. I'd have to be an idiot to believe that.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Chemtrailers arbitrarily picked 1996 as the year that "chemtrails" started because of that paper "Owning the weather" (whatever the full name is)was written by students at the Air Force Academy. I thought you didn't believe government documents?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Chemtrailers arbitrarily picked 1996 as the year that "chemtrails" started because of that paper "Owning the weather" (whatever the full name is)was written by students at the Air Force Academy. I thought you didn't believe government documents?

Actually no, the "Owning the Weather" paper was written by officers in residence at the Air War College at Maxwell AFB, in Alabama. Junior officers go through Squadron Officer School, and mid level officers go through Air War College. Part of their academic program, was to brainstorm and come up with ideas for the future.

As for the chemmies who claim that the USAFA chemistry text of "Chemtrails" is their proof, well thats even easily to explain. All 1st year cadets there, have a memorization book called CONTRAILS, that contains facts about USAF and aviation history. The 1st year Chemistry textbook, which is for 18 year old cadets - college freshman, was called Chemtrails, as a play on that. The chemmie that 18 year old college freshman are bring trained in the chemtrails conspiracy, is rather ludicious.

edit on 3-11-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23
[

You were obviously born after 1996 if you think the stuff that spreads across the sky and turns a blue-sky sunny day into an overcast haze is the same as contrails. There has been a marked change since that year approximately, and anyone who was around before then either knows the difference, or is insane. Its funny that you call others trolls when its your position which is unexplainable. I don't know what exactly "Chemtrails" are, but they certainly aren't the "Contrails" I grew up fascinated with as a kid. I'd have to be an idiot to believe that.

Actually no. What if i found examples and studies of spreading persistent contrails that predate 1996. What would you say?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

You were obviously born after 1996 if you think the stuff that spreads across the sky and turns a blue-sky sunny day into an overcast haze is the same as contrails.
Contrails act differently on different days. I'm not a meteorlogist, but I've seen planes fly that form a fat contrail, and some that don't even form one. Based on that, common sense tells me that the "chemtrails" that spread out are just contrails.

There has been a marked change since that year approximately, and anyone who was around before then either knows the difference, or is insane.
If you can post a video of three people in your town describing the increase in chemtrails, this would really help your position out.

Its funny that you call others trolls when its your position which is unexplainable. I don't know what exactly "Chemtrails" are, but they certainly aren't the "Contrails" I grew up fascinated with as a kid. I'd have to be an idiot to believe that.
Yes, it's much more likely that there is some sort of chemical poisioning program that goes on in secrecy. Are they used to dumb down the people? Make us sick and kill us? There obviously has to be some reason.....but I really think they're just contrails.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

reply to post by caladonea

.....they were a crowd full of apathy.

Or, did it not occur to you that they were in fact a "crowd full of" intelligence and education? A "crowd" of people who understood the science of contrails? And, using that intellect and life experience and knowledge, find the notion of "chem"trails just as absurd as all other educated people?

Worst
Argument
Ever

Crowd and intelligence in the same phrase already sounds out of place. The average joe DOESN'T know or give a crap about contrails/chemtrails. Lol, I'm still laughing on your pathetically weak argument.

Well....you see, "Internet Trolls" do in fact, exist.

"Chemtrails" do not.

So, you can now cut your "hate" in half.

Oh, so now your gonna make us (try) to believe that chemtrails NEVER existed.
I'm gonna stop for a second...

OMG I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT YOUR IGNORANCE hahahhaah

Give it up, why do you care so much about people thinking chemtrails don't exist?
You have nothing to win in this useless fight.
edit on 4-11-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Man, my sky is always filled with these here in PA. I wonder is this crap is killing us faster?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeDaShom

I'm too lazy to look up facts to back this up, but I'm pretty sure that the average lifespan has been increasing, and hasn't decreased dramatically in decades. So the only purpose I can think of would be to make people dumber or lazier.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I saw a huge haarp ring fly over my head last night.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

I live in the mid-west and have noticed these trails but I have noticed an increase in trails every fall since I was a kid. Call me crazy but is there a chance that vapor trails are more likely in the fall due to colder overall temperatures? I ask that in complete ignorance as I don't know the science behind con trails, it's just an observation. (Maybe it's not malevolent? just planes leaving exhaust trails?)
edit on 4-11-2011 by Epirus because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

You are exactly correct:

....is there a chance that vapor trails are more likely in the fall due to colder overall temperatures?

It is related to the general prevalence of the colder temps, and the higher relative humidity. Still and all, even in fall and winter, there will be periods of very cold, but dry air at altitude, thus no contrails in those regions on those days.

This applies, of course, to the northern hemisphere. Opposite down in the southern half of the globe.

edit on Fri 4 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join