It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 suspected Ga. militia members charged in plot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

4 suspected Ga. militia members charged in plot

www.wsbtv.com

By GREG BLUESTEIN
The Associated Press

ATLANTA — Four suspected members of a fringe north Georgia militia group were arrested Tuesday by federal authorities and charged with plotting to buy explosives and trying to make a deadly toxin in a bizarre plot to attack unnamed government officials.
The four men in their 60s and 70s were part of a group that also tried to obtain an unregistered explosive device and sought out the complex formula to produce ricin, a biological toxin that can be lethal in small doses, according to a federal complaint.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Looks like everyone is getting in to the act even the old. So now they will be a ramp up of the patriot act now. Just passing in along to see some thoughts on the issue. Patsy's or patriot's I have no clue but it dose make one wonder. With OWS and the kind going on across the country. Before long someone will cross that line in the sand and game on then it will be hell.

www.wsbtv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Let me guess, the FBI concocted the scheme, created the materials, found the patsies, gave them training, suggested a plan of action and sold them the materials to make these weapons.

Seen this one way too frequently. We (the citizens) know what you're trying to do.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ga-`tv-gi

Its amazing to see what some people can get caught doing, in my opinion. good news find op.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

You get a gold star

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
Let me guess, the FBI concocted the scheme, created the materials, found the patsies, gave them training, suggested a plan of action and sold them the materials to make these weapons.

Seen this one way too frequently. We (the citizens) know what you're trying to do.

I love you.........

platonic, straight guy way of course.. but still...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
ahh more patsies to further public fear .. standard government sting op from the way the article is phrased.. The states paranoia starting to run deep with them targeting seniors now..

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

There sure does seem to be an increasing 'habit of that' in recent years.

No matter the 'front page story', when you actually get down to the brass tacks of the matter ... it typically appears more as an 'aided and abetted' type situation which ultimately goes south for the 'mark'... (?)

Sure does make for a helluva 'timely' headline, though...
:
:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I agree with you.

And this will give them their excuse to start rounding up Patriots from across the country IMO. I've seen this coming for a while.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No offense but you sound like my ex when she tried to get a restraining order done on me.

All because of my military training.
I never laid a hand on her by the way.

But you do have a point.

By the way, for all you DHS peeps who are reading this...I'm to fragile for Federal Pound you in the @$$ prison.

I'm harmless...honest.
edit on 1-11-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hmmm... lets see now. Four aged men, a ricin plot, explosives and murder plots. I frankly cannot believe that men of this age would have the outright beefheadedness, to attempt such a thing. I say this not because they are too old to fight, to kill, or to die for a set of beliefs. I say this because they are more than old enough to be aware that they were going to get busted so hard they will think the sky fell on them.

I would agree with other posters so far, that something REEKS in this story. Another thing strikes me just as I think about this lunacy. The FBI is more than aware that there is a town in the US which is almost solely populated by Neo Nazis. I forget the name of it, but I saw a documentary show on it a few years ago. These scumbags are ACTUALLY dangerous, xenophobic, without moral fibre, and incapable of learning the lessons of a past they were not even born to witness largely speaking. Why has the FBI not arrested and incarcerated ALL of the people in that town? They are far more dangerous I would bet, than these retirees.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Seens the one guy Samuel Crump is a Koch Brothers and Sarah Palin fan. And how about his Prayer he has on his Facebook page.

Heres the section with his prayer.

Challenger League Baseball D7 North Georgia, Bo's Kountry Klub, Sarah Palin, Toccoa Little League, Our Country Deserves Better PAC, Campaign for Liberty, Campaign for Liberty Outreach, DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN, Anything About Guns, Americans for Prosperity, RightChange, Kill The Bag Tax, Hart & Co. Salon, Fox News

So does this prayer mean he is wishing for Obama to die?

"DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN,"

Heres his Facebook page.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 1-11-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Now that is a little messed up.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

that's just a 'send this to 10 people' wastebook 'page' dealio

link
* requires facebook account/login

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

IMHO that is a threat against the POTUS Im glad I wasn't a recipient.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think we all need to be vigilant within our own borders. Who is our neighbor? What are they up to?

Unfortunately I think we are going to be hearing more about these kind of actions taken against TPTB in the United States.... many people are getting angrier by the minute....and some will resort to violence...like these senior men..and I also think...some will not get caught....until (after the fact)....I'm just saying.

There is more civil unrest to come...and I for one am not looking forward to it.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Seens the one guy Samuel Crump is a Koch Brothers and Sarah Palin fan. And how about his Prayer he has on his Facebook page.

Heres the section with his prayer.

Challenger League Baseball D7 North Georgia, Bo's Kountry Klub, Sarah Palin, Toccoa Little League, Our Country Deserves Better PAC, Campaign for Liberty, Campaign for Liberty Outreach, DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN, Anything About Guns, Americans for Prosperity, RightChange, Kill The Bag Tax, Hart & Co. Salon, Fox News

So does this prayer mean he is wishing for Obama to die?

"DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN,"

Heres his Facebook page.

www.facebook.com...

Disinfo or misinfo is bad for all involved which is the reason we are supposed to do our own research.

What you quoted above is not a prayer, it is simply the old man's facebook "likes". The page that looks like a prayer has over 1,000,000 people that have "liked" it and the same exact "prayer" thing shows up in each and everyone of their pages:

Facebook Obama Prayer Page

and here is the petition on facebook to take said page down (which is an old page btw) Petition

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Hmmm... lets see now. Four aged men, a ricin plot, explosives and murder plots. I frankly cannot believe that men of this age would have the outright beefheadedness, to attempt such a thing. I say this not because they are too old to fight, to kill, or to die for a set of beliefs. I say this because they are more than old enough to be aware that they were going to get busted so hard they will think the sky fell on them.

The Holocaust Museum shooter was 88. (Good age for Neo-Nazis.) William Gale was sending death threats to government agents at 69. Don't underestimate the AARP set's ability to engage in terroristic violence.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by TrueBrit

The Holocaust Museum shooter was 88. (Good age for Neo-Nazis.) William Gale was sending death threats to government agents at 69. Don't underestimate the AARP set's ability to engage in terroristic violence.

Wow! I've never thought of AARP as a terrorist group.

Careful...you'll give the government ideas.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Sorry about the prayer thing no misleading was intended. Thats why links are important and not just qouteing with no source. But there is a couple of other things that have caught my eye. One of these guys worked for a CDC contractor and another one worked for the Department of Agriculture. This story could be interesting to follow and to dig a little on.

www.accessnorthga.com...

Crump formerly worked for a contractor for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, while Adams formerly was a lab technician for a U.S. Department of Agriculture agency, court documents unsealed Tuesday show.

Also from the same article above.

The case is being investigated by the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF), which includes agents of the FBI, Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI), Federal Protective Service (FPS), and Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA).

Federal Protective Service are involved so there is a rat who was part of the group.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join