It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Beever's New 3D Sidewalk Paintings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Julian Beever's New 3D Sidewalk Paintings Very impressive!! I wanted to share.

Good day!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
His work is amazing.
Be awesome to figure out how do stuff like that.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

thank you so much for sharing this. This guys work always puts a smile on my face. Thank god for innovators like him. Good day to you.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
there are a few new ones in there, but many I have seen quite a long time ago. I think to show the full effect, you really need to see these from another angle.... that way you can see how much the proper angle matters

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
uhm

errr

these are from 2007 (date at top of article)

don't suppose you have some 'new' ones after all do ya?

like this one?

actually - they are all here
www.julianbeever.net...

enjoy
edit on 31-10-2011 by Highlander64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

I think to show the full effect, you really need to see these from another angle.... that way you can see how much the proper angle matters

I have never actually seen any of these in person, but here are a couple of pictures from the other side. Without these pics from different angles, I don't think I could actually imagine it accurately. I wouldn't have thought the difference would be quite that drastic.

Tracy Lee Stum Portfolio

There are many on that site. She has them divided into a couple different slideshows.

Most of them have a lot of detail, but this one↓ is my personal favorite.

Q&A

How long does a street painting last?

Depending on location, weather and traffic, a street painting can be visible for many months after it has been completed - not clearly but faintly. Rain, moisture, wind and traffic will diminish its beauty very quickly, but typically it can be seen in a fairly good condition for a few weeks after its completion, if passer-byers respect it by not walking on it. I do find, however, a certain beauty in the way a street painting ages. It becomes a ghost of itself, fading like an old world fresco, mysteriously hinting at what once was.

top topics

join