It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet over Bulgaria

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Thank you for bringing something usefull., now if we could get a translate or a more precise date on the video we could match it up.

It now seems more likely that the chinese lantern theory is the most plausible.
Although it is not a fact. And should not be presented tht way.
Unless dates can be corroberated, then it is still a thoery.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

If common sense and research were the only factors for defining a fact, then Einstein would be wrong in the theory of GENERAL RELATIVITY.

It takes more than research and common sense.

(obviously research is taken in the way done on this board, and not to take away from proper scientific research, which must also prove a claim and be able to be reproduced)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I dunno, people seem to post things asking for opinions, then go off when they get opinions that differ from what they wanted to hear. And then chuck a sook when people point out why said video is most likely what was mentioned.

As for why people would let off lanterns of any sort, well people are people.. you can't explain them. they just are.

Why did that crazy guy make a 7foot leggo man and throw it in the ocean to wash up on shore?

Why not?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Well first off, I didnt ask for opinions, why put words in my mouth.
Read again...

When people blindly accept things without proper evidence, and state things as if they are cold hard facts, it stunts the ability to find the truth.
I was just looking for evidence. It has been presented.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

I know very little Russian but it looks like they are very amazed from what they see and wonder what these are. One of them is saying that this is very significant.
I've never seen Chinese lanterns in Bulgaria and I'm over 40 years Old Bulgarian. Not that is not possible though but unlikely I think for Bulgaria. It is possible that this video is not from Bulgaria at all because as I said before, the language in it is Russian! Bulgarians speak Bulgarian, not Russian.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

post by KingAtlas

Here's more evidence ....Huge UFO fleet

edit on 28-10-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nedined

No it's not. It's Romanian actually. Sounds a little like Russian because I believe this video is taken in Moldova (former Romanian province).

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I never said it was extraterestrial, like do you just a kick out of trying to make me look rediculous.

Seriously

Where did I say it was a Extraterestrial, not in my original post, not in my title, not in any of my follow up posts.

I don't see why you are trying to mock me.

I am not a super sensitive person, but you are starting to get under my skin.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
reply to post by nedined

No it's not. It's Romanian actually. Sounds a little like Russian because I believe this video is taken in Moldova (former Romanian province).

It's not Romanian at all, although it has heavy accent that could be from Moldova I agree but it is still Russian. Moldova is former USSR republic.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Sorry gortex got me cometly off topic. If that was his intent it worked.

Okay so, since one of you guys must be able to understand, is there anything that stands out in what thye are saying?

Did they know what it was?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The title of your OP is " Fleet over Bulgaria " , fleet of what , you don't know so that makes them Unidentified Flying Objects .... so a fleet of UFO's .
Did I use the word "Extraterestrial" ....No .

post by KingAtlas
I don't see why you are trying to mock me.

Where have I mocked you ?

post by KingAtlas
I am not a super sensitive person, but you are starting to get under my skin.

If that's the case then I apologize , that was not my intention

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by KingAtlas

Here's more evidence ....Huge UFO fleet

edit on 28-10-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

These real lanterns look very different to me than the UFOs in the Ops video. Color is different too and I'm not saying that the UFO's are necessarily extra terrestrial, just they do not look like these real lanterns I’ve seen on the vids here at all.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

post by KingAtlas
These real lanterns look very different to me than the UFOs in the Ops video.

I think that's more to do with the quality of the footage in the OP than any difference's between the subject , the OP footage looks like maybe a 2 mp mobile camera trying to film points of light in the evening and struggling .

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hey I noticed something, in the last 20 seconds or so of the video. The camera operator zooms in on two that are clustered together, then they start to seperate, on moves the opposite direction of the main group, and changes the formation of the last goup

*roughly 2.30 in the video watch the very bottom light as well
edit on 28-10-2011 by KingAtlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Appreciate you taking the time to post.
Keep in mind there is bound to be some truths in this information. If you enlighten and open one more mind this will lessen the shock when the moment comes..For one more person..You've done a Good Thing!
SnF for you

edit on 28-10-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hey check out how the cluster moves in the first large group,

One is moving back while all the rest are moving forward
I do admit it could be an optical illusion, but that isnt a fact, just a possibility.

In the first large group, the bottom lights area all seperate except two in the bottom front, then they all start to bunch up, except for a triangle of three, at the bottom that seem to spread out more.

The whole group movements at first all look unison, but look closer and the groups are seperating and coming together.

edit on 28-10-2011 by KingAtlas because: to add

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
reply to post by tarifa37

Chinese lanterns IN BULGRIA???????????

I have never heard of such a thing, wha tdo you think is the size of the chinese population there....

And if you say it is bulgarians doing this...why are all these countries like Peru, Bylgaria, Mexico suddenly all starting to make chinese lanterns....It doesn't make sense...

Come on dude! They look like chinese lanterns, they move like chinese lanterns, and you can get them anywhere in the world, and if there are no shops that sell them, you just get them online. Where i live, i see lanterns all the time, and these are chinese lanterns.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You didn't examine the video, you watch maybe once while thining the whole time chinese lantern.

I DO NOT DISCOUNT THE POSSIBLILTY.

But at least read the pother posts, it is not a long thread

look at how they move. the cluster seperate in some parts and come together in others.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

Yes i see everything was discusse, and so now it is indisutable fact, any one who questions any of it is a fool to be ridiculed...

Just because it has been discussed before doesn't make it a FACT.
What is discussed is still only the general consenssus of the group dicussing it.
I wish you guys wouldn't claim things as if they were written in stone.

Its people like you that makes the ufo subject a laughing joke! Its clear they are lanterns. What more evidence do you want? Saying lanterns don't make sense is just stupid, and sounds like coming from someone who wants to believe they are odd, when they are not. Have you seen chinese lanterns before? Please tell me how they don't look, or move like chinese lanterns?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Hey check out how the cluster moves in the first large group,

One is moving back while all the rest are moving forward
I do admit it could be an optical illusion, but that isnt a fact, just a possibility.

In the first large group, the bottom lights area all seperate except two in the bottom front, then they all start to bunch up, except for a triangle of three, at the bottom that seem to spread out more.

The whole group movements at first all look unison, but look closer and the groups are seperating and coming together.

edit on 28-10-2011 by KingAtlas because: to add

hi again king!

there are plenty of these 'ufo fleet' vids on YT, in a lot of them these "balloons" or "chinese lanterns" not only move independently of any possible wind, but in some they also seem to be forming shapes, to me it looks like some of them are trying to communicate.

i don't believe they're chinese lanterns or balloons, i think that's just the disinfo crowd. sure, some of them will be, but by far the majority aren't... go with your gut king, it's most likely more accurate than disinfo-merchants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join