It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns Rising 2 Nostradamus, The Cloud and YU55

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Sequel to Two Suns Rising, this video should answer some of the many questions which were raised concerning the first. It also introduces more material substantiated by documented evidence.
Perhaps more frightening is that Nostradamus appears to have predicted the theory put forward in the first video, that we would enter a cloud and because of it, see two suns in the sky. What freaked me about the Nostradamus thing is I had just posted the original version of this and was chatting with DontTreadOnMe about which forum to place it in when I came upon the quatrain quite by accident and in an unrelated search. It obviously stuck out.
YU55 and it's possible effect on the Earth is also featured, as well as observations on current misleading scientific 'facts'

This is a stand-alone video, although it does recap the basic premise of the first. In this sense it is not merely a reply to the first and deserves its own thread (if for nothing else than the sheer amount of time and research and correction which went into it). After all, if OWS and Ron Paul can have 97 seperate threads each made per day, why not this...
I have placed it in Predictions because it has Nostradamus as its sponsor...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Interesting. I will watch it when I leave my office...in about an hour. Two suns rising and something about a cloud huh? If I remember correctly Jesus is to return on a cloud.
Just thought I would throw that one in he mix too. Thanks for the interesting video.....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Monkey used to travel on a cloud too.
I think Pigsy had to walk....
I still haven't worked out whether Tripitaka was a man or a woman.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I wake up every day before the sun rises, and every day I have only seen our friend Sol inching up the horizon.

I would take video evidence, but I'm not sure if that's necessary because I think 99.99999999% of the Earth's population is seeing the same thing is me.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Maybe you can Occupy something and protest the 0.00001%?
A solarium, perhaps?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
reply to post by MamaJ

Monkey used to travel on a cloud too.
I think Pigsy had to walk....
I still haven't worked out whether Tripitaka was a man or a woman.

If you are trying to be sarcastic....ok. Otherwise...I have no idea what you trying to say. Now i wonder if I should even watch this video.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

I'm not trying to be rude, but I have a very hard time understanding where you are coming from.

I see all of these threads here and elsewhere about two suns. I see the sun rise EVERY DAY (except Saturday, when I get to sleep until 7am) and have yet to see more than one.

I've also seen claims that the sun is in the wrong place on the horizon.. Well I have personally verified that from my vantage point it is not.

Why are people looking to YouTube videos when they can go out and verify for themselves? Why should anyone give this theory any consideration whatsoever when we can prove with our own eyes that it deserves none?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Perhpas you're too young to remember the TV series, Monkey.
He also used to fly on a cloud. It wasn't sarcasm, you merely inspired a memory.

Monkey (TV series)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Perhpas you're too young to remember the TV series, Monkey.
He also used to fly on a cloud. It wasn't sarcasm, you merely inspired a memory.

Monkey (TV series)

OH......
I don't recall the show. I am 38 so...not sure. I was wondering if you were going coo coo on me. Gotcha!

Thank you for clarifying.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
thanks aestheteka great vid, can i ask you for your definition of " some of us are catching glimpses of reality overlays"

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

At the beginning of this year when there were all the problems with GPS and airports and reports of compasses going astray I went out and bout two completely different types of compass.
Each day, I observed them. Strangely enough, they pointed E to NE, then after a short while, would revert to N. I looked again today and my compasses were happily pointing N.
I look every day to see the second sun but am in too hilly a region to see the horizon at dawn thus unable to repeat my experiments at the moment. I might be driving across Europe again this winter so will have plenty of opportunity.

It's like seeing a UFO. People can tell you it was something else entirely but when you experience it yourself you will be in no doubt whatsoever. Science flops out of the window at that point and everything's open to speculation and conjecture. I do try to remain failry logical.
As far as I can work out, there are two possibilities - it's because of the Fluff or because of Magnetic Shift.
We ARE recieving some very weird stuff from outer space though so it's possible (and yes everything is possible) that it might be due to an unfriendly visit around the corner. However, history is replete with fata morganas, with entire cities appearing and disappearing. we truly don't know much about ur reality. We rely on our scientists like the Celts did the druids or the Egyptians their priests or the medieval wold their Church - and in each case what the priest/rulers stated was FACT. Time changes, as does our perspective. Perhaps nothing is right and nothing is wrong.
It's like the Higgs-Boson - I'm damned sure that if they kep looing they WILL find it BECAUSE they are looking. Even if it didn't exist before that.
That IS quantum physics....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This video got my attention...very interesting. There are a few things I don't agree with (second sun, Nibiru).....but the beginning was right! I have been looking into the magnetosphere thing, because I have a feeling it's related to the roaring/ rumble noises people are hearing and recording all over the world.. Of course, I'm no scientist, it's just something I'm looking at. S&F

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

same age as me

so you must be very, very old indeed

Maybe you didn't get it in your country?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

a reality overlay (my terminology, along with dimensional collision) is when you see one thing over another, for example two suns when there should only be one, or a city in front of a city.
The simplest and most prevalent example of this would be a ghost - there you have (if it's an intelligent haunting as opposed to a residual) a person no longer constrained to the world of matter, therefore in a dimension with a different set of laws to ours but which runs simultaneously. Ordinarily, you can't see that world but sometimes you can. The freakiest version of this (and one of the only things that really creeps me out) is Shadow People. I wrote an article about them once and tried to explain my theories on the why...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Lets see... Ratings disabled, check. Comments disabled, check. Mounds of hoax material in video, check. Techno music, check. HOAX. BUNK. GARBAGE. That is my assessment. Everything in the video has been debunked by many people around the globe. Sounds like you are using ATS to generate youtube hits. Well done. If there were two suns I personally would have noticed by now. People all over the world actually project the Sun on to a screen so they can view sun spots. Did your video show any double suns in that instance, no. Has anyone provided concrete evidence of a double sun, no. Has it been debunked multiple times, yes.

SOURCE
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

so instead of watching the video, you just repeat the same nonsense as before?
ratings aren't disabled. it's trance, not techno, and nothing's a hoax (unless you're referring to light speed and dark matter0
The sequel is to address sensible questions, not drivel

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

same age as me

so you must be very, very old indeed

Maybe you didn't get it in your country?

HA! Speak for yourself...I am merely older....not old.

I don't think that was aired in the US.

I am about to leave work and when I do will be watching the video.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Two Suns huh? Perhaps what Nostradamus saw was the coming of Ra in a ball of fire. Maybe is the day we witness a close encounter with Extra Terrestial coming in their mother ship.

All joking aside, who knows what Nov. 9th will bring. Unless the second sun is orbiting the same as our sun and hiding behind it then we will never know. Maybe Nov. 9th is the day where this second sun makes its appearance from behind our sun?

I'm just making stuff up, I have no clue!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

what you are doing is what everyone should be doing.
Instead of just merely accepting whatever 'fact' we have forced upon us we should question everything and make our own theories.
We are in this global mess and slavery because we don't question.
Or, we just insult those who do.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

A couple of things.

Thanks for making the sequel. Like the other one, it was interesting, thought provoking and nearly convincing.
Nice work.

If I were you... this time around, I would just ignore those who oppose your idea.
The more defensive you get, the less likely people will be to consider the possibilities you are suggesting.

I don't know about you but when I believe in something I don't feel the need to defend my position or prove my knowledge to to anyone.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join