It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gypsy Describes How Horrific Demons Tortured A Man In Hell, Unmercifully, In Eternity.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I want you peeps to be aware that, if you end up in Hell, it seems like, these demons get to have a torture free-for-all on you. This Hell place is their Disneyland and they are gonna enjoy it to the max because they are irrevocably destined for Hell and the blood of Jesus does not cover and blot out their sins, but only the sins of mankind. This is why they hate humanity with a vengeance, because they don't have the opportunity that you have. In many testimonies, it is common to read how the human souls are mocked by the demons because they had a chance to avoid ending up in Hell, by accepting the bailbond that is Jesus death in your place so that you woudln't end up in Hades for eternity.

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Hell was not made for humanity, but because people take on the nature of demons, they end up in Hell.

Citizen in Hell song.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Does that mean the gypsy will stop claiming welfare and go and get a job now?
Maybe he could pass the word around....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Carry on sinning people,there is no HELL!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Is this supposed to be serious?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Yeah this guy is serious,the band Venom went there back in 82!!! lol

edit on 26/10/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Watch a few Hell testimonies before you be so quick to rule them out. Don't jump the New Age Gun of love and light. The sweet sugar coat is gonna sting worse than a bee one day.

The New Age Sedation is to the benefit of the bad guys when it gets shelled out masscale.

Read FREE book by an Ex-New Ager here:

Scroll down and click on Phillippe Besnard book to read it free on PDF
www.knihy.own.cz...

Philippe Besnard - Spiritual Warfare REVELATION OF A NEW AGE DECEPTION (PDF-700 kB)
This is a personal account of my life story. I am exposing here the main ideas, belief system and intricacies making up the new-age philosophy which is rapidly becoming a new world religion. I am offering this book online free of charge because I believe in our Lord’s command of : “freely ye received, freely give”, Matthews 10:08. A personal account of my life story written by Philippe Besnard in 2010

edit on 26-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Demons do not enjoy anything. They don't "like" torturing humans. They don't get any real satisfaction. There is no enjoyment in hell.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The thread-authors little addition to the general mass of pseudo-justifications for the more absurd parts of christianity.

Nothing to worry about really, except that the options for mental care where he lives seem to be sadly lacking.
edit on 26-10-2011 by bogomil because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Coming from experience, these entities are real and many people will attest to that.

As an Ex-New Ager, I say, don't buy the lies that these entities are just a projection of your inner fears that New Age Movement keeps shelling out. No visualization of white protection light can protect you from these things creatures. They probably laugh at how foolish people are buying the visualization protection all the way to the pits of Hell.

I've seen these entities with my astral/soul eyes and they are real and they are just waiting for you to kick the bucket to take you.

Even this former Atheist Professor who didn't' believe in such things ended up coming face to face with the reality of them.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Hey, thanks for posting that! I have heard many accounts of both heaven and hell in the last several years. It seems like God is pouring out His spirit on His people as the bible says He would in the last days. I recently read a book by Bill Weise called "23 Minutes in Hell" where he talks about his vision of hell, and I have also read online many people's accounts of NDE and them seeing heaven or hell. I think that God is trying to wake people up as the time is very short now, and I think that the end times and the rapture are very near. Even if the end times are far away (which I don't think they are), almost every day you hear of a person that unexpectedly dies, or gets critically ill or is killed in a car accident or some sort of freak accident. No matter how close or far away the end times may be, the truth is that we never know when our own personal end time is. I wish that people would wake up before it's too late. If they think that there is no God, and Jesus wasn't the Messiah, and that when you die you just go into black nothingness, there is going to come a day when they wish for black nothingness.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Where do you think you'll go when you die? And...when do you think you'll die? A long time from now? tomorrow? 10 years from now? Next week?........and what if you're wrong? Then what?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
reply to post by bogomil

Where do you think you'll go when you die? And...when do you think you'll die? A long time from now? tomorrow? 10 years from now? Next week?........and what if you're wrong? Then what?

I'm sorry, but my 45 years of study on such subjects OBVIOUSLY are beyond the capacity of your little cramped mind, which only can room a few rigid doctrines.

Christian zombification does something to the intellect, so it atrophies.
edit on 26-10-2011 by bogomil because: language

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
britelite,

When I was a New Ager, I started doing these excercises to return " elementals" to the center of the Earth. I started going to sleep doing this. Well, in the midst of me doing this, I found making my way out of like a gateway tunnel, wherein the last thing I heard was what sounded like multitudes screaming in agony. I think my soul made its way to this place and was making its way out before I got out of an OBE.

I think that a lot of us, if we were to die today, we would end up in Hell. Everybody is thinking that being good in the eyes of the world is the same as being good in the eyes of God, when God's standards are way higher than the insanity that passes for normal and good in the eyes of the men who set the standards of this world.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Pocky because: typos

edit on 26-10-2011 by Pocky because: typos

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You wrote:

["I've seen these entities with my astral/soul eyes and they are real and they are just waiting for you to kick the bucket to take you."]

Your logic is exactly as miserable as is to be expected from an insane fanatic.

That such entities exist does in no way demonstrate that your religious delusions are true.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The "Evil isn't real" belief system works to support evil.

Attempting to dominate fear (of evil) with aggression (under the guise of logic) promotes hatred. This is evil at work.

You cannot hate evil into non-existence. You cannot aggressively deny it without repercussion.

Call them demons, mind projections, confronting your evil.. Do the labels matter? It is not your mind that protects you from this experience. And clearly those who have had it do NOT like it. Maybe there is something to be gained by understanding their experience?

Denying evil is fear. And fear begets evil.

Denying evil is not the same as being good. If you feel agitated about this fact your logic has failed you.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Really? Your answer is to just insult me? Well, guess what. I don't get offended that easily. For some unknown reason, I think that under that rough exterior lies a pretty good guy. But whatever, that's neither here nor there. Just for your info, I could care less about converting you, that's not my job. My job is only to tell the truth and whether or not you believe it is on you. When you insert yourself into these religious threads and then insult my faith and intelligence, you can expect a response. On top of that, not all believers are rigid judgemental people. I've known alot of people like that, that go around passing judgement on others and have this huge "can't do" list that they think will get them into heaven as long as they don't do those things, and then they warm a church bench every Sunday and they still don't Get it. I have no use for that at all. That is completely missing the point, and it sucks all of the joy right out of life.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

I've had various supernatural experiences, and I dont' have the time to give all the details about them. Some people get grouchy cause they want more information and they don't have it up and ready. Most of us don't got time to write a book, besides, some of us have already talked about it before, so we don't bring up all the same details all over again.

Bogo,

You haven't yet experienced certain things and so cannot relate to them, that's all.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You wrote:

["I've had various supernatural experiences,"]

That seems very unlikely. You probably mean paranormal or anomalous experiences.

Quote: [" and I dont' have the time to give all the details about them."]

Not necessary, I've had more than enough of my own.

Quote: ["Some people get grouchy cause they want more information and they don't have it up and ready"]

I'm a REAL student of such. Not the superficial stuff and methodology you present, which you in your overblown self-importance or general incompetence believe is worthwhile 'information', while it in reality only is third-grade delusional propaganda.

Quote: ["Most of us don't got time to write a book, besides, some of us have already talked about it before, so we don't bring up all the same details all over again."]

Thanks the great noodlemaster for that. What the world DOESN'T need is another: "One idiot's doctrinal overinterpretation of something he really doesn't understand".

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I've read a few accounts of former New Agers coming face to face with the reality of demonic entities that can attest when the old techniques failed to work, hehe, there is something that they didn't expect to do, that did the trick.

www.spiritlessons.com...

I saw some elite society members who came in to do some sacrifices and would go back to the world with some gifts given to them by the spirits controlling the place.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join