It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud seeding with nano particles? - just ask your kids.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm going to keep this simple with two simple links. Remember the video of the guy who went to Weather Modification Inc. and produced a video of mostly his bare feet in sandals and a faceless voice talking about cloud seeding with silver iodide and how wonderful and safe and done before (since the '50's) it all was?

If you didn't see that innocent video, let me help you out: there was nothing (literally) to see there. The only 'what's this?' moments in that video were:

1. The expensive front office decor.
2. The brand new equipment sitting outside.
3. The lack of seating in the front office.

Here's the first link (easy reading) to a forum held by a Water Authority in Chester, Ca. on May 25, 2011, this year, to answer questions concerned citizens had about ongoing cloud seeding in their area:

plumasnews.com...

and a few quotes from that forum:

“My first question: Is the silver iodide in nano particle form?” she asked

Tormey responded and said, “When the embryo forms out of the gaseous state, they grow to a nucleolus. Yes, they are small particles.”

The next link is from an article by William Thomas, a person that the chemtrail debunkers on ATS seem to be on a mission to discredit. In fact, that's where I first heard about him...from an ATS chemtrails debunker.

www.willthomas.net...

and some quotes from that article:

C is for Chemtrails.

At least this is what one American father found while paging through his child's science book. SmT was astonished to find seventh graders being taught about chemtrails. And geoengineeering their home planet.

The chemtrails section is found in the Centre Point Learning Science I Essential Interactions science book. Under "Solutions for Global Warming", section 5.19

features a photo of a big multi-engine jet sporting a familiar orange/red paint scheme.

To sum - our kids know all about chemtrails - it's the government providing us with sun screen. Water authorities don't have a problem telling us they're using nano particles to seed clouds. Can we move on from the 'it's not happening' 'we're deluded' 'etc.' phase into something more real?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No one knows ALL about chemtrails, but it seems like the next generation is being made to think that stuff is normal and good for them.

The way I see it, if they were geo-engineering the upper atmosphere using planes, the skies would look exactly like they do now.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Nice post luxor!

I have a 5 year old who loves to spot the trails in the sky.

I will def. keep an eye on the science books as she goes through school.

It would be great if you could scan the pages you were talking about and upload them. I couldn't really find a PDF of that book or anything.

There is one word that I have thought of lately when thinking about the overall goal for Chemtrails.

"Terra-forming" It seems they want to terraform our planet. (Not really a bad idea)

Where I live (salt lake city) the cities usually would have given us orange pumpkin garbage bags to put all our leaves in that have fallen....in time for Halloween.

This year, we have not gotten any bags and almost all the leaves are still on the tree's ...some of the leaves are still pretty green for not being evergreens.

Can we move on from the 'it's not happening' 'we're deluded' 'etc.' phase into something more real?

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately the debunkers will continue to ask for a "Chemtrail Plane"
edit on 26-10-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You seem to be attempting to Combine two seperate schools of thought. Cloud seeding has nothing to do with what you call chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
No one knows ALL about chemtrails, but it seems like the next generation is being made to think that stuff is normal and good for them.

The way I see it, if they were geo-engineering the upper atmosphere using planes, the skies would look exactly like they do now.

It can be used for good but will be used for bad. THey helped allot during the summer blocking the suns hot rayz

link   
i dont get it?
whats new?
cloud seeding isnt new

link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Oh, I've spotted the problem....

www.willthomas.net...

That would be the *work* of one William Thomas, correct?

He is a con artist, and a fraud. Sorry, but those are the facts.

"Chemtrail" promoter exposed

He is also known to have associated with, and conspired with radio show host Art Bell in this scheme, originally.

Their hoax and scam has taken on a life of its own, beyond their wildest dreams of profit and greed.

edit on Wed 26 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
You seem to be attempting to Combine two seperate schools of thought. Cloud seeding has nothing to do with what you call chemtrails.

They are both weather modification...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

My thoughts exactly. Let's continue to view it as abnormal and know all - we're closer than we might think. Nothing is really hidden - it is all perfectly clear.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

No. The fact is that our kids are being tought about chemtrails in their school books. I love you Govt. Cheerleaders.Can you guys please stay on topic?
edit on 26-10-2011 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8

Originally posted by mileysubet

They are both weather modification...

Yes I agree that cloud seeding is a form of weather modification. It uses already present clouds to help catalyze precipitation.

What effect do contrails have on the weather, does anyone have any proof that contrails can modify the weather? I know the answer to this, no none to date has any actual proof of this.

I know...those pesky debunkers...always asking for proof.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have known about contrails since I was a child. They are hardly ever chemtrails. Why do people persist in confusing the two?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
i dont get it?
whats new?
cloud seeding isnt new

What's new (but not really) is nano particles being used to seed clouds. Nano particles are super super tiny and can go places that no other particles have ever gone. Our bodies have a lot of mechanisms to fight invaders but these are just too small and can get into the brain and organs. Nano particles are so strange that they don't behave like the normal size or even micro size particles made of the same stuff. They are completely different and unpredictable and unknown. It's just all one big giant experiment to see what happens.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

This has already been hashed out on ATS. You're just late to the ballgame.....

.....and some quotes from that article:

THIS THREAD< read it thoroughly>>> Science Textbook teaches about Chemtrails!

edit on Thu Oct 27 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: restored

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Redacted, follow proudbirds link

edit on 26-10-2011 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

No. The fact is that our kids are being tought about chemtrails in their school books.

Read the thread, linked a post or two above.

See what is REALLY in that textbook. ONE "textbook" (I put it in quotes, you will see why after reading that thread).

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

ZJ....there are scanned images from that book.

In the thread linked above.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Huh?

....look up at the sky and KNOW that nano particles are keeping you from sunburn.

Really? You started your OP with the info about WMI, Inc. Who, by the way, seed already existing clouds as one of the services they offer. Existing clouds that are NOT cirrus....since you can't blood, from a stone, nor precipitation from a cirrus.

So.....your claim of nano particles *keeping* us from a sunburn? The silver iodide particles do not stay aloft, the precipitate out of the clouds.

And, no.....modern commercial passenger jets are not spraying "nano particles" in the sense of intentionally designed and manufacture products.

The normal results of petroleum fuel combustion will make soot, and some particles can be very small. Same as what comes out of your car or truck or motorcycle or diesel locomotive or lawn mower exhaust.....anything that burns gasoline of diesel-based fuels.

As to "charlatans"? Really, it is not *name calling* to describe a person for what he/she is, when they engage in dishonest practices in order to promote quack claims and sell quick *remedies* as a result. Or, to further their self-promotion and sense of self-worth by profiting from the ignorance of others, in order to obtain *fame*, notoriety and even the occasional income stream from books, DVDs, speaking lectures, etc....

Think of "televangelists" and their scams and con-jobs, and you will have an idea of what's involved, here.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join