It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original photo of YouTube video "alien being in craft".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It looks to me that the object can be anything. It's like every case of seeing an image that isn't there, like finding jesus in your toast. The second video is just a light that is very off-focus, so the shape looks different than it probably is.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The originator of this OP seems to be a a binge and purge of utter hogwash as of late. Shame, stuff like this and people like that should be better suited elsewhere online where gullibility is a little lower than even around here.....and ignorance too I might add....
edit on 25-10-2011 by MainLineThis because: too

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Honestly, IF they are real I would suggest they are some sort of window, transdimentional, or otherwise.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcanem
Honestly, IF they are real I would suggest they are some sort of window, transdimentional, or otherwise.

I would suggest a window spattered with bird crap, paint flecks or other particles of very terrestrial everyday muck.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think the guys zooming in on the Bright light And there is a TREE branches blowing in the wind Mabe.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Dude, the Samarangana Sutradhara is a chapter of the 3.000 years old Vastu Shastra, a treated of aeronautics of ancient Hindu-Vedic civilizations, depicting the UFOs called "Vimanas", piloted by "star gods". The Sumerians saw their gods piloting these things 6.000 years ago. Not to mention that they already were around, before the biblical flood. I guess we're talking about aliens technologically ahead of us, a couple of million years, not a couple of decades...

Dude, we're talking about some dust on the lens.
No aliens here.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Dude, the Samarangana Sutradhara is a chapter of the 3.000 years old Vastu Shastra, a treated of aeronautics of ancient Hindu-Vedic civilizations, depicting the UFOs called "Vimanas", piloted by "star gods". The Sumerians saw their gods piloting these things 6.000 years ago. Not to mention that they already were around, before the biblical flood. I guess we're talking about aliens technologically ahead of us, a couple of million years, not a couple of decades...

Dude, we're talking about some dust on the lens.
No aliens here.

Beat me to it. That really just looks like dust on the lens to me. If it was a video and we had movement or change it might be a different story, but that looks exactly like.... dust. Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join