It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original photo of YouTube video "alien being in craft".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I've contacted the OP of that video posted on ATS yesterday (I couldn't find the thread), asking him for the original photo in which we see an UFO with a humanoid silhouette on it and there it is:

edit on 10/24/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

That's a very impressive image and totally looks like some sort of pod with a humanoid shape on its interior. I'm having a hard time seeing it as an artifact or a lens flare

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Interesting is that another translucent orb was filmed in Australia, but the silhouette on its interior, was anything but humanoid...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It bubble boy

edit on 24-10-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
These things just keep getting more advanced. Once it was clumsy saucers, then triangles, then flashy balls of light. Now they are god-like and can just fly around in translucent orbs that have no visible propulsion system....

What's next?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
weird!! what could those be?

why are they floating around in glowing light balls?

I can't think of anything to connect these to

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Well you figure our technology gets more advanced over the years, why wouldnt e.t.'s do the same?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikobellic

Well you figure our technology gets more advanced over the years, why wouldnt e.t.'s do the same?

We're basically still flying around in planes since 1903... albiet a little faster....

S&F btw, OP.
edit on 24-10-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

ummm..........that looks more like light reflected off of something in the air...........

gonna have to do better then that!

Its kind of like investigating the paranormal.........you cant be so hopeful to find something that you lose objectivity.....

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

But seeing as they are at the least hundreds to thousands of years more advanced then us they would make bounds and leaps in technology, as we are still making just steps , compared to them.They also have access to materials and different ways of thinking ,different , more advanced knowledge then we can ever imagine>

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm kinda thinking it is just something on the picture. I see all the many little white spots all over the place, and in the upper right corner one that is streaking a little. Just my 2 cents.

Edit:

Also it looks as though it maybe really really small. Not much to reference it to, but thats the impression that I get.
edit on 24-10-2011 by MoosKept240 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
These things just keep getting more advanced. Once it was clumsy saucers, then triangles, then flashy balls of light. Now they are god-like and can just fly around in translucent orbs that have no visible propulsion system....

What's next?

Dude, the Samarangana Sutradhara is a chapter of the 3.000 years old Vastu Shastra, a treated of aeronautics of ancient Hindu-Vedic civilizations, depicting the UFOs called "Vimanas", piloted by "star gods". The Sumerians saw their gods piloting these things 6.000 years ago. Not to mention that they already were around, before the biblical flood. I guess we're talking about aliens technologically ahead of us, a couple of million years, not a couple of decades...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I don't "have to do better than that". Nobody is asking you to believe or agree and I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I remember seeing something like this a long time ago maybe in the 90s on TV. Where there was a ufo and some thought they could see a person (alien?) inside.
It was the show "unsolved mysteries" or "Real TV". I think...

Just made me remember that episode I saw on TV.
Anyway, it's a interesting photo.
edit on 24-10-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nikobellic

That's the problem with the humans of Earth. Always trying to determine "would-be" paradigms for alien civilizations based in what we achieved. Funny that when that guy said "clumsy flying saucers" it makes me think that most likely, what the Greys gave the US military was part of their junkyard...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I'm saying that if we advance in tech why can't they and i agree the government was given antiquated tech by "them"

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

If you arent trying to bring up evidence to further the suggestion of the existence of these beings..........

Then whats the point of posting it............

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

who knows, mabye there gathering to say we kicked the bucket and universally need to die for the earth to have another chance with life, and then blast us.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Clearly a photo taken through a very dirty window.

Another contender for the worst "UFO/Alien" photo of all time!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Yeah like a chip in the window? That could be if I think of it. Also changes the whole image.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join