It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Calls For 'New' 'World' Economic 'Order'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The Vatican called Monday for radical reform of the world's financial systems, including the creation of a global political authority to manage the economy.

Vatican Calls For New World Economic Order

Skimming through all news sources, even MSM stumbled acrossed this. I know this is nothing new, and has been discussed before. However, no matter how well known their agendas are advertised, they sure aren't afraid to hide it. I like how they are adding the extra word 'Economic' in there to try and sound a little less obvious
What do you guys think? Getting closer I think.

ETA: I'm also surprised it's a FoxNews article.. usually alternative media is reporting this. Start pulling out the lawn chairs, and grab a fresh beer folks.. sounds like the show might begin

edit on 24-10-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Am I the only one that agrees?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Wow, what a surprise, the Great Rome church calling for a one world currency...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Nope. I am the second

Second, indeed

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by 31Bravo

Wow, what a surprise, the Great Rome church calling for a one world currency...

Yes.. but it seems to be more openly discussed through MSM these days.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
One has to wonder how other nations will perceive this news, especially those that are currently attempting to restore a Gold Standard to their economy, backing out of the fiat systems in the west, nations that aren't of the "Christian" persuasion. This could get... interesting.
edit on 24-10-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

I agree...I think it could only be kept under wraps for so long. Now it has to be let out of the bag for it to be implemented.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
One has to wonder how other nations will perceive this news, especially those that are currently attempting to restore a Gold Standard to their economy, backing out of the fiat systems in the west, nations that aren't of the "Christian" persuasion. This could get... interesting.
edit on 24-10-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

That is good thought to mull over.. I think you are absolutely correct. Again, the fact that NWO is thrown around in the populated news sources more freely now might give the 'uneducated' ones the wrong idea.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
And couple this with what Trichet has said today....

www.businessweek.com...

"Increasingly, it seems that it is not too bold to consider a European finance ministry, but rather too bold not to consider creating such an institution."

www.zerohedge.com...

Clock is ticking isn't it?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Never happen.

Not till the next pope anyway.

(St. Malachi)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

So I am now an official member to this website, been floating around for a few years but finally made the effort to sign up so I could comment on some issues. I was going to say the same thing that micmerci did - it was bound to hit MSM sooner than later, getting the idea planted in the minds of the common folk and a good way to see how the world/people will react..

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The pope is right. We should redustribute wealth and lets start with all the money in the chatolic church and use it for common good like building up infrastructure, desalting plants and power plants in africa so the can use water for irrigation to the agriculture and not have any droughts. If we make more food there we might be able to stop fishing and let the marine life get a little time off so it can increase again. Also we could use an ok from the catholics to use birth control to stop the stupidity with having so many children since we don't need anymore population growth in the world. (or am I badly informed). No after some Catholic bashing im gonna get som sleep. All of above is from a person that have an increadable faith in god but thinks the orginised religons have mostly turned everything backwards (only an opinoin). Namaste

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
Never happen.

Not till the next pope anyway.

(St. Malachi)

Seen that mentioned twice today...enlighten me?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Uhm... I could have this wrong. But this doesn't sound like a New World Order to me. I read another article about it, a week or so ago, that basically sounded like it was just very left.

Here is the article: www.ourdailythread.org...

This was the one quote that sounded even remotely like what the OP is describing:
"Benedict even supports an international “political, juridical and economic order which can increase and give direction to international cooperation for the development of all peoples in solidarity.” The purpose of this world authority would be “To manage the global economy; to revive economies hit by the crisis; to avoid any deterioration of the present crisis and the greater imbalances that would result; to bring about integral and timely disarmament, food security and peace; to guarantee the protection of the environment and to regulate migration....”

To me, that seems less like "Vatican wants to control the world" as "Vatican wants there to be some sort of international and common regulation of the market so that greedy corporations do not take more than they need from people who have nothing." In this way, different countries wouldn't be able to get away with different things, such as slave labor in China making all of the stuff for American corporations at the expense of the dignity of the Chinese people. It sounds fundamentally Catholic, ie, very left, but it does not sound like the Vatican itself is proposing to become the world economic power. Rather, it is just stating that it wants the world to work together in some way to achieve a change in a clearly failing system, as evidenced by our bad economy and the failure of countries like Greece. Just my two cents.
edit on 10/24/2011 by spacekc929 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
The pope is right. We should redustribute wealth and lets start with all the money in the chatolic church and use it for common good like building up infrastructure, desalting plants and power plants in africa so the can use water for irrigation to the agriculture and not have any droughts. If we make more food there we might be able to stop fishing and let the marine life get a little time off so it can increase again. Also we could use an ok from the catholics to use birth control to stop the stupidity with having so many children since we don't need anymore population growth in the world. (or am I badly informed). No after some Catholic bashing im gonna get som sleep. All of above is from a person that have an increadable faith in god but thinks the orginised religons have mostly turned everything backwards (only an opinoin). Namaste

To be fair, the Catholic Church and Catholic organizations spend a very large amount of money on charity. There are definitely problems (I am a Catholic and there are some serious problems with the Vatican) but it's unfair to say that the Church doesn't use any money on charitable things, because it does.
en.wikipedia.org...
But I bet there is even more money in the Catholic Church that could be redistributed. But there is even more money in the hands of rich CEO's that doesn't even come close to getting given to charity... so yeah.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yep call me an atheist now since i am an infidel of that NWO.

Second says Pope stop acting like a dope.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Im not usually the type to go down these paths, but...

WW3 = World Economic Order affiliated countries vs non-World Economic Order rebel nations.......?

Create a so-called solution for world's financial systems, then when a country wishes to act independently of that so-called 'solution' they are branded enemies of world peace, they'll say these rebel nations and are opposing the implmentation of a so-called 'solution', the rebel nations will be 'forced' to comply.

If you start thinking about this, it solves many of the problems that the 'global upper management' has and gives them near control global authority.

Once they establish financial 'unity'/control, they will rule the world. Nuff said

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
ok what will the pontiff's fiat money dominations be?

$1= a hail mary
$5= Saint Francis
$10= a cardinal

?????

what do you think?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
Uhm... I could have this wrong. But this doesn't sound like a New World Order to me. I read another article about it, a week or so ago, that basically sounded like it was just very left.

Here is the article: www.ourdailythread.org...

This was the one quote that sounded even remotely like what the OP is describing:
"Benedict even supports an international “political, juridical and economic order which can increase and give direction to international cooperation for the development of all peoples in solidarity.” The purpose of this world authority would be “To manage the global economy; to revive economies hit by the crisis; to avoid any deterioration of the present crisis and the greater imbalances that would result; to bring about integral and timely disarmament, food security and peace; to guarantee the protection of the environment and to regulate migration....”

To me, that seems less like "Vatican wants to control the world" as "Vatican wants there to be some sort of international and common regulation of the market so that greedy corporations do not take more than they need from people who have nothing." In this way, different countries wouldn't be able to get away with different things, such as slave labor in China making all of the stuff for American corporations at the expense of the dignity of the Chinese people. It sounds fundamentally Catholic, ie, very left, but it does not sound like the Vatican itself is proposing to become the world economic power. Rather, it is just stating that it wants the world to work together in some way to achieve a change in a clearly failing system, as evidenced by our bad economy and the failure of countries like Greece. Just my two cents.
edit on 10/24/2011 by spacekc929 because: (no reason given)

IMHO, they can write as many articles a hundred different ways and it still won't change my mind.. I do see your point but this ball has been rolling for a while now and many people (i.e. George Soros) has hinted at it.. I hope it doesn't go any further than this.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
BOOM NWO SMACKED RIGHT IN THE FACE OF THOSE WHO DIDNT BELIEVE ITT..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join