It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail goop? CA Bay Area people?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This isn't a post to argue about chemtrails. I just want to know if anyone else in the California Bay Area is seeing any stringy white goop floating around their neighborhood. A family member of mine is experiencing moderate "spraying" over her house this morning. She went into the backyard this morning and saw a white stringy substance floating by about 12 feet off the ground. A little while later she went on a walk and saw some of the same stuff on a neighbors lawn. About a mile and a half away into the hills at higher elevation she ended up seeing even more of the white stringy goop. I'm hoping I can get her to go back and take a picture or possibly go by later to see for myself, but she said it looks like a bunch of stringy things stuck together.

She's speculating that it might be coming from the sky given the range in area in which she saw it as well as the elevation difference. We're open that there may be some other explanation for it, but just want to know if anyone else is seeing any of this "stuff".

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
That sounds like the subtance that Morgelleons Disease is associated with. According to some, this substance is sprayed and then later they develop Morgelleons Disease...
edit on 23-10-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

She's speculating that it might be coming from the sky given the range in area in which she saw it as well as the elevation difference.

Or, ever considered the -possibility it is due to some terrestrial influence?

Animals, insects or plants that might produce such *webs*?

Surely, a Web (no pun.....funny nonetheless) search might offer some information and possible explanation. Try asking a biologist or other expert on flora and fauna in your part of the world.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

We're open that there may be some other explanation for it

Sorry to be skeptical, but this does NOT sound like you are open, let alone for a "normal" explanation. Obviously, your opinion what it is is already pretty much set.

It eludes me where you draw the conclusion and see a relationship between so called "chemtrails" and the "white goo" she saw - a normal person would first ask whether it's from spiders or similar, yes there is "goo" and "strings" often seen in the fall "floating around" which is from spiders. (Also called Angel's hair)

Sorry that i have a problem to follow a conspiracy theorist's logic where the LEAST LIKELY explanation is always the one first thought of. Just bizarre.

Even we assume it's not from spiders (which it likely is)...there is still WAYS to go to even remotely come to a conclusion it has to do with "chemtrails"...there is probably 900 other explanations in between.
edit on 23-10-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I did ask if it could be spider webs. Because I know that sometimes webs can glop up together and look like what she's describing. She knows what I was talking about and said these globs seemed way too large for that. She's going to go get a picture of the smaller glob on the neighbors lawn and get a picture of the bigger glob tomorrow. Walking all the way back into the hills today would be too much for her. I'll post whatever she comes up with. I hope it's just spider webs!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

And, just to zero-in on some dissembling....

This isn't a post to argue about chemtrails.

Although it was posted in....this Forum(?)

Furthermore, this tends to categorize the *point* of the thread, and already color it with a certain *bias*:

A family member of mine is experiencing moderate "spraying" over her house this morning.

Fine and all, but....your "family member" did not actually see any "spraying"....did she?

She went into the backyard this morning and saw a white stringy substance floating by about 12 feet off the ground.

Amazing how a yarn can be "spun" (again, a pun....).......

Originally posted by kalamatas
I'll post whatever she comes up with. I hope it's just spider webs!

Or, some other such biological construct.

I look forward to photos as well.

This "mystery" can be solved, and as I said, I suspect a very terrestrial explanation....

edit on Sun 23 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Where in the bay area north south east or the peninsula

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

We're open that there may be some other explanation for it

Sorry to be skeptical, but this does NOT sound like you are open, let alone for a "normal" explanation. Obviously, your opinion what it is is already pretty much set.

It eludes me where you draw the conclusion and see a relationship between so called "chemtrails" and the "white goo" she saw - a normal person would first ask whether it's from spiders or similar, yes there is "goo" and "strings" often seen in the fall "floating around" which is from spiders. (Also called Angel's hair)

Sorry that i have a problem to follow a conspiracy theorist's logic where the LEAST LIKELY explanation is always the one first thought of. Just bizarre.

Even we assume it's not from spiders (which it likely is)...there is still WAYS to go to even remotely come to a conclusion it has to do with "chemtrails"...there is probably 900 other explanations in between.
edit on 23-10-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Assume whatever you want. I believe chemtrails are real, and I'm not looking for a debate on that. There's been plenty of other people experiencing strange and unnatural substances coming from sky, so why would I rule that out as a possibility? It could very well be natural. I haven't seen the "stuff" myself, and one of my first thoughts was spider web. She's experiencing "spraying" there today. So what if she drew that correlation first? She never said definitively that's what it is.

I prefaced this post with not seeking a debate, I'm also not looking for others skepticism on my "openess". I'm just asking if anyone else is seeing white floaty stuff. I'm not making a statement that "chemtrail goop" is what it is. Hence the question mark. This is a conspiracy site, and would be the place to pose a question like this, would you not agree?

Now if you have any useful suggestions, please proceed, otherwise thank you for your time and have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

East Bay

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Saw some white goopy stuff over san francisco earlier today. I noticed a LOT of planes over the city spraying and it triggered me to start doing some research as I was aware that chemtrails were real and remember seeing them ever since I was a kid.

There was a significant amount of this goop today falling all over my neighborhood. I tried to track down a large wavering piece of the white fallout but I couldnt find where it hit land. I saw it falling and undulating in the air. It definitely was not a spider web, but rather something directly related to the liquid that was being emitted from the high flying aircraft.

If you remember the fake smoke as kids that you could put between your fingers and press together to form a smoke effect, this is what the goop was reminicent of.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Where else should I post? I figured since I put the word "chemtrail" in the title that I should probably put it here.

And what do you mean by seeing spraying? If you're meaning the suspect non dissipating contrails coming from a plane, and the corresponding billowed crisscrossing lines, yes that's what she's seeing.

I've seen quite a lot of spider activity lately, and was trying to find information on seasonal activity of spiders.

The thing that leaves me open to the possibility of it being something other than spider webs (and I can think of anything else natural that would look like this) is the fact that she saw so much of it in one day at such a broad range. She walks the same path just about everyday. Which led me to wondering if spiders are more active in autumn with web spinning.

edit on 23-10-2011 by kalamatas because: typo

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by baskie

Saw some white goopy stuff over san francisco earlier today. I noticed a LOT of planes over the city spraying and it triggered me to start doing some research as I was aware that chemtrails were real and remember seeing them ever since I was a kid.

There was a significant amount of this goop today falling all over my neighborhood. I tried to track down a large wavering piece of the white fallout but I couldnt find where it hit land. I saw it falling and undulating in the air. It definitely was not a spider web, but rather something directly related to the liquid that was being emitted from the high flying aircraft.

If you remember the fake smoke as kids that you could put between your fingers and press together to form a smoke effect, this is what the goop was reminicent of.

What was that fake smoke junk anyway?

Wait, so did you just happen to run across this post because you were looking up about chemtrail goop?

And also how high did you see these these things floating?

You seem pretty sure it's coming from planes. I'm not totally positive it is, so I'm wondering how you're coming to your conclusion this it is.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yes, i can tell you for a fact it was no spider web. The size and thickness was too large for that to be a possibility as well as the fact I noticed it falling from much higher than my roof top. It definitely fell from the sky.

Mystic smoke you can pick it up in any magic shop, it basically had stringy stuff that was very fine, like spider web that appeared like smoke. Its very chemically and probably not good to breathe in.

I've seen the message board here before and when i saw this post i knew that i wasnt the only one experiencing what was being done today.

The morgelleons link sounds very scary, I didnt look into it too deep but the itching and skin symptoms are not something that I'd ever want to experience.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So I found this link:

Spider Ballooning

And with the corresponding picture and the mention of autumn, this could very well explain the stuff. I'm going to email her the link and see what she thinks.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still of the mind there is crap being sprayed in the skies. But spider webs in her backyard is a much more comforting and more likely answer.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by baskie

Are you still seeing any of it around? Is it possible to get a picture?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Ok if you by Oakland or Hayward near the hills or on the other side of them, then it most likely is spray from planes coming from SFO or possibly OAK but I know SFO flights heading east like to start the release at 6000-9000 feet the wind was nil now it 6mph from WSW and today the pressure is dropping which causes the winds to pickup and head north but the spray which is use to cool upper air to allow for condensation and cloud formation will drop faster since it cools the air around it but is heavier then air and falls quicker with pressure lose and temp, but humidity is rising

Check current air temp it is below forecast and humidity 48% and dew point 55 °F pressure 29.96 in and falling
it said partly cloudy but it clear out in most of the bay Few Clouds 20000 ft right

www.w... underground.com/history/airport/KOAK/2011/10/23/DailyHistory.html?req_city=Oakland&req_state=CA&req_statename=California

edit on 23-10-2011 by IblisLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I think your investigation is coming along nicely.

Please continue. And, post the findings.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Not seeing it anymore, but I did take some pics. I went up to the roof with my camera to snap some pics of the planes. I used a film camera so it will take a bit to get the pics developed. I guess I was 'lucky?' to get up there when I did so I could have snapped the long (~2m) white strands.

Another anomaly when I started looking into morgelleons disease and signing up for this board, pretty soon afterwards an electrical worker was outside of my apartment replacing some kind of antennae hooked up to the telephone pole. Watching me much!? jk...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

Ok if you by Oakland or Hayward near the hills or on the other side of them, then it most likely is spray from planes coming from SFO or possibly OAK but I know SFO flights heading east like to start the release at 6000-9000 feet the wind was nil now it 6mph from SW today and the pressure is dropping which causes the winds to pickup but the spray to drop faster since it cool the air around it and falls along with pressure and temp but humidity is rising.

OK...now, please try to provide some sort of *proof* of any "spraying" activity.

Just writing stuff isn't "proof".....show citations, flights responsible, etc. Activity from local airports, etc....

Proof, is what is asked here. When you use altitudes like "6,000-9,000 feet" well....we are then talking about something much, much different from what are claimed as "CHEM"-trails, aren't we??

Let's be clear, eh?? Thanks.

edit on Sun 23 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

This is from about 830 this morning in Auburn ca

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join