It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New - Rebels Beat a Captured Moammar Gaddafi As He Pleads for His Life (October 20th,2011) (VIDEO)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I think congratulations are in order to the USA for instigating the action in Libya and carefully ensuring that they were not physically involved whilst installing yet another Islamic State which in due course of time will come back and bite them on the backsides.

Can anyone guarantee that the new Islamic government will educate the women, will pay for peoples education, will repair the water supply system, will ensure free hospital treatment, will make sure everyone has housing etc etc?

I really don't know by what means the US Government determines that it has the right to interfere in the affairs of other countries.

edit on 21/10/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

Oh you didn't know? What determines whether the US has the right is something called "Catch 22". If we get involved.... "OMG Stay out of our business!" If we don't get involved "OMG Why you no halp?!". So here's what I say... we're going to look bad either way.... Flex some muscle. =\

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
just found this on liveleak.

didn´t see it posted, if i missed it you'll know what to do.

pretty graphic video imho.
it shows Gaddafi beaten, bloody and bruised.
begging for his life, surrounded by a croud and getting beaten.
pretty horrible sight to behold.

you´ve been warned.

thought i would bring this to ATS´s attention.

thoughts?
edit on 21-10-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)
why do us liveleakers always gotta get the only cameraman with tremors????!?!?!?!!? D:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I'm sure Gadhafi knew he won the moment he was getting beaten up or shot.

Why? Because he knew they were beginning a new era with bloodshed and murder, not with Lady Justice.

An era that begins with bloodshed, lives in bloodshed.

The only way Lybians would have won is if they didn't kill him. They missed their only chance to save their country.

Sit in anger watching the murderer of your child get a lethal injection and tell me if you feel that was justice.... until then... your words hold no water

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
You cannot begin a new civilized country with an act of barbarity. That, in the end, is what this video shows. My prediction for the new Libya is one of years filled by horrors not dreamt of in the worst revolutionary’s nightmares. There will be blood, shed of children and women in every city from the sands of the Sahara to the coast of the Mediterranean.

Qaddafi was a man, by Western law, of innocence. He had not been convicted of any crimes whatever; it was an accusation which ended in the taking of his life. Mark my words, this revolution will be the undoing of Libya.

Those men's hearts were filled with unparalleled hatred... not something they dreamt of in some unearthly realm or something they read in some Stephen King novel. It was real. And the people who felt the liberty from that tyrant's hand for the first time ever were cheering in the streets because of their first taste of what it was like to be let out of that cage. Do you remember back when you were in elementary school.... and how amazing recess felt... to taste a tiny bit of freedom for the first time ever in your life after being confined? Well I remember wholeheartedly... I ran ... and ran... with the cool breeze against my face... I didn't care where I was running to or for what... I tasted a tiny bit of freedom and it was the greatest breeze I've ever felt in my life, however minimal and shortly felt it was... however long it was meant to last... I didn't care... all I knew, being as young and adolescent, was it felt truly heavenly. Now that I'm much older I do not know if I'll ever feel that exodus again.... locked up in these shackles someone else's appointed government has decided to lock me up with. But I will never forget that little ounce of freedom I tasted.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikhailBakunin

Originally posted by Jepic
I'm sure Gadhafi knew he won the moment he was getting beaten up or shot.

Why? Because he knew they were beginning a new era with bloodshed and murder, not with Lady Justice.

An era that begins with bloodshed, lives in bloodshed.

The only way Lybians would have won is if they didn't kill him. They missed their only chance to save their country.

Sit in anger watching the murderer of your child get a lethal injection and tell me if you feel that was justice.... until then... your words hold no water

typical pro rebel comment i bet you believe everything that the media shows you and tells you dont you?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MikhailBakunin

And the people who felt the liberty from that tyrant's hand for the first time ever were cheering in the streets because of their first taste of what it was like to be let out of that cage. Do you remember back when you were in elementary school.... and how amazing recess felt... to taste a tiny bit of freedom for the first time

What a huge wall of text and also what kind of freedom is that? to be the puppets to the The Rothschild family ? been puppets to America and to britian as they were back in the 1950s you call that freedom?

And that fact that the sharia law will be installed in Libya? under sharia law women lose more rights then they did under Gaddafi.

. and how amazing recess felt... to taste a tiny bit of freedom for the first time

Ah yes the forcing the libyan population to come out at the rallies and come at the celebration staged rallies? rebels forces there weapons at the people? you call that freedom?

At least Gaddafi respected women and women had more roles under Gaddafi. Free Education free gasoline Libyans didnt pay gasoline you or we.

So in other words MikhailBakunin you support extremist islamists?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gabbermatt

Oh you didn't know? What determines whether the US has the right is something called "Catch 22". If we get involved.... "OMG Stay out of our business!" If we don't get involved "OMG Why you no halp?!". So here's what I say... we're going to look bad either way.... Flex some muscle. =\

I believe the problem is that whilst in some respects you are right, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't, America seems unable to determine what it should do in a given situation. If we leave the grievances of the participants out of this for a moment take a look at the options.

Situation 1

We will assume for a moment that a 'dictator' is firing on his citizens. Some of the citizens asking for help, or are perceived to be being oppressed with out actually saying 'we need help' and therefore are in need. The affair is essentially an internal event. Should an external power intervene? I believe not.

Situation 2

We will assume that the Royal family of a kingdom is having trouble with it's citizens who are basically in revolt. Should an external power help them? I believe not. The trouble is that by taking action in scenario 1 America could be presumed to set a precedent to take action in scenario 2, but it does not. Why is that?

Basically because in both instances it is in it's own financial interests to pursue the course of action that it does and it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with an humanitarian considerations.

In both cases you are damned if you do and damned if you don't because in both cases the decisions are taken for gain and not humanity.

What in your opinion should the rest of NATO do if for example the US begins firing on it's citizens as it has in the past? Should we create a no fly zone, which basically does not mean that but means bomb the area to oblivion without any concern for the civilians who we are supposed to be aiding? No I believe not as it is your own affair, but if we were to follow US precedent then we should. But it will never happen....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Despite the fact that you choose me as a rival, well said friend and *

None of this considers the majority of the population.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I know that this man may have done bad in his life but you should have NOT killed him under any circumstances watching that video made me feel his pain. for some reason i have a capacity to feel others pain stronger than my own. I feel that he may have done bad but no reason for that. How would u feel if you son or daughter killed you because u put them on punishment and wanted them free makes no sense right? so same with this bigger situation i ask that everyone feel his pain and take the time and pray form him and hope he makes it to heaven

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Not everyone believes in twisted bible justice.

In fact, anyone who celebrates the suffering of another human being, deserves the same wrath.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

It's their country, not mine

Precisely!

So why NATO?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

I supposed you'd fancy another assassination of a popular world leader, like perhaps the leader of Syria? Iran? Saudi Arabia?

What's next?

Full blow fascism?

Wake up, please.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
Awesome! This brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart watching this pig get beat senseless by his own people! Justice has been served! =)

Great! Another American idiot that doesn't have a clue as to what is going on in this world!

There has been no justice served. Gadaffi was demonized by the facist elite. He was not guilty of most of what the elite have said he did. All that has happened here is he was assasinated by pigs!! Libyan pig cowards controlled by western pig cowards.

Research what has been and is going on before making stupid comments!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

"This man was an evil torturing murderer, rolling around in obscene wealth while his people suffered. He caused innocent protesters to be mown down. He cause millions of deaths of innocents. Nothing you can even imagine was beyond this man. "

Sounds like the British Monarchy to me, maybe not now, but not that long ago! Ask the Scottish(Tanks on the streets of Glasgow in the 30s-40s), ask the Irish(Bloody Sunday 1972), ask the Welsh(5 year old kids working in mines less than 100 years ago). The list go's on and on!
edit on 22-10-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

But not the English? Liverpool Dockers shot by the army during the general strike, The Battle of Orgreave in 1984 and kids working down the mines ALL OVER not just in Wales.

And yet you choose to leave us out. You seem to display an anti English agenda and I was a miner at Orgreave myself. I felt your post was inflammatory and stupid..
edit on 26-10-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

I believe the problem is that whilst in some respects you are right, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't, America seems unable to determine what it should do in a given situation. If we leave the grievances of the participants out of this for a moment take a look at the options.

Situation 1

We will assume for a moment that a 'dictator' is firing on his citizens. Some of the citizens asking for help, or are perceived to be being oppressed with out actually saying 'we need help' and therefore are in need. The affair is essentially an internal event. Should an external power intervene? I believe not.

Situation 2

Well, it's my personal opinion that we just need to stay out of their business.... As messed up as it sounds, if the dude rules the country, regardless of how he attained this power or not, he should be able to impose whatever he wants. It's his country. Now, I will be honest and say I don't know exactly HOW he was put in power, but, the situation would obviously change depending on this. If he was voted in, then no, he should listen to the people but, if he raised an army and took control of it then why not?

Now, don't take this as me saying "the rebels are wrong". Obviously, if he assumed power then they are completely allowed to disagree with him. But, that is a war THEY would start and should be handled by THEM, not anyone else.

If it were to happen to the US, I would expect heavy resistance from the people, but no aid from anyone else.

Disclaimer: I know what I just said is bound to piss some of you off... all I have to say to that is: Whatever.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

The only reason Rothschild NATO is attacking Libya is to take control and steal Libyan resources. Primarily Oil and Gas. And they don't care how it's done!

As far as the murdering scum NTC rebels are concerned all people in that country are theirs to torture and kill.

Killing Gadaffi in that fashion is absolutely disgusting. NTC and NATO should be accountable for war crimes perpetrated by the slaughtering of people and the murder of Gadaffi.

How can a human being actually think of doing what they have done. Sticking a large knife up another person's ass then beating them and shooting them in the head is not a way for humans to behave. Easy for them as they are not human beings. They are the scurge of humanity. They don't deserve to be part of the human race!!

If there is a hell then they should be thrown in it. Along with their idiot elite masters!!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Man that was cold.

That video is riddled with pure hatred.
It's almost too pathetic to watch. Unless you have been personally affected by this lunatic, this type of death is ice cold. It's so cold and wrong that I kind of wish I could enjoy it. Nothing more rewarding than the feeling of justice as you watch the scumbag who ruined your life, drown in his own blood.

Do I need therapy or does anyone else understand what I mean? It's like the revenge went to waste because I don't hate the dude.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join