It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi is gone, What "political" figure is next?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I try to keep up with world leaders while parsing the political matrix and now with Mommar gone along with Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein Im wondering who will be "removed" from power next? It seems like with all thats happening in our world its only fitting that someone else may meet thier demise. Who do YOU think will be next?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blu82

This administration and it's allies seems to be pretty good at finding and killing people.

The news comes shortly after NTC forces took control of Gaddafi's home town of Sirte. Earlier, on Tuesday, during her visit to Libya, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she hoped Muammar Gaddafi would be captured or killed.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Blu82

This administration and it's allies seems to be pretty good at finding and killing people.

The news comes shortly after NTC forces took control of Gaddafi's home town of Sirte. Earlier, on Tuesday, during her visit to Libya, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she hoped Muammar Gaddafi would be captured or killed.

I cant disagree with you on that statement my friend, They are good at what they do..

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Now that the Middle East is close to being toppled and controlled by the U.S., there's only one place left.

Those latin terrorists are the next target.
Hugo Chavez is next
All in the name of Democracy right.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Judging by the way things are going here at home, the next “political figure” that will be next is We the People.

And this isn’t a joke/sarcasm post.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
With any luck, they'll turn to the biggest war criminals of all; Bush and Obama.

It would be awesome to see them drag their bullet ridden carcases out of a spider hole somewhere.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blu82

Hmmm...:

He said, "We're in a new situation." He said: "We've got a window of opportunity. It may be five years, it may be ten years, it may be 15 years; we don't know, but we can use U.S. military force with impunity. The Soviets cannot intervene against us. And we can clean up these old Soviet client states in the region who've caused so much trouble in the past." I thought oh, okay. I was a one-star. I'm listening, you know. I'm taking. I'm listening to the guidance coming out a very important person at the Pentagon and his thinking about this. And I filed it away. It was in the age, in the period when we'd gone past the balance of terror and the balance of forces and deterrents. All of us, I think, who were thinking about national strategy were looking for a new strategic, grand strategic concept. This was one of the grand strategic concepts. And it surfaced again when I went through the Pentagon about six weeks after 9/11.

It's a long way of answering your question, Peter. Six weeks after 9/11, I went down to the office of one of the joint staff generals, and he said, sir -- I said you told me a couple -- three weeks ago we're going to invade Iraq. And that didn't make any sense. Are we still invading Iraq? By this time, we were bombing in Afghanistan.

He said, "Oh, it's worse than that," he said. He held up a piece of paper. He said, "This is a memo that says, you know, all the countries on the target list; it's a five-year campaign plan, and it's Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Libya, Sudan and Somalia."
CFR.org - Iraq: The Way Forward—A Conversation with General Wesley Clark

Let's see - Iraq? Check. Libya? Check. Iran and Syria? Definitely in the crosshairs already, I believe. Where are we at on the rest, and who are the current leaders? Granted, the timeline may be dragging on, but I think the list is still in effect...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blu82

Ahmadinejad is the next. Write it down!!

Interesting that right after the bogus "conspiracy plot" to kill the Saudi ambassador in Washington, the US MSM started to report that the Iranian Ayatollah is about to kick Ahmadinejad out of the government... Hmmmmm

TEHRAN, Iran – In the ongoing political skirmishes among Iran's leadership, it was the equivalent of bringing out the heavy ammunition: The country's most powerful figure warning that the post of elected president could someday be scrapped. Although no overhauls appear on the immediate horizon after Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei's comment -- he spoke only vaguely about possibilities in the "distant future" -- the mere mention of eliminating Iran's highest elected office shows the severity and scope of the power struggle between Khamenei and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I appreciate your honesty, and now im going to be honest and say im surprised nobody has attempted to neutralize our CinC especially amidst all the occupying that is going on inside our country.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I agree, the Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is the next logical target. He has been outspoken about the lies and aggression of the US.

As a disclaimer, I am not anti-American. I am a real American as opposed to the false American representation of international banksters, Wall Street mobsters, and war-machine imperialists.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Bashir Assad......most likely by his own military. They can only keep killing their own citizens for so long before the military acts out of self preservation. Even though they are part of the killing, they can look like the heroes by offing Assad.

North Korea is supposedly going through another round of mass starvation, caused by their own governments stubbornness to ask for help. Maybe their leaders will be next, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I honestly don't know how Greece's leaders get themselves out of their problems intact either. They are getting squeezed from both sides, the EU and the citizens of Greece who aren't happy to say the least.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I agree, the Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is the next logical target. He has been outspoken about the lies and aggression of the US.

As a disclaimer, I am not anti-American. I am a real American as opposed to the false American representation of international banksters, Wall Street mobsters, and war-machine imperialists.

This, they've been waiting on it for some time. The media has been moving back in--watch closely.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blu82

Greece has pretty much collapsed socially and economically, and the people want their justice. I'll be surprised if the Greek President gets out of this mess alive...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MustNotSpeak
Now that the Middle East is close to being toppled and controlled by the U.S., there's only one place left.

Those latin terrorists are the next target.
Hugo Chavez is next
All in the name of Democracy right.

Actually we are next,
the public has been on their hit list for a very long time.
search.surfcanyon.com...

articles.nydailynews.com...

news.yahoo.com...

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MustNotSpeak

Chavez is getting ready to croak. He is a nut case but I would look to see who his successor will be, and if the US attempts to intervene at that time. They will wait till he dies and then possibly intervene. they supply a good deal of oil to us, and a very well know billionaire now controls the majority of all offshore interests thanks to the really big bucks going his way from the fed to finance said deal. I put my money on Venezuela and the soon to be gone Chavez. Never let a good crisis go to waste. We will not overlook this one.
DH

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Israel.
They are surrounded now. With the fall of Egypt there are few real places left and now Israel is squarely in the cross hairs of the POB.

...just wait, it will be soon that someone tries in the arab world to attack Israel.......and this time......all hell will break loose because there are no buffer zones now........
god help us all.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Sure it will be another war monger that gets his kicks killing civilians. I am sure it will be a copy/paste of the old government just will be someone who is more messed up.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by Blu82

Ahmadinejad is the next. Write it down!!

Interesting that right after the bogus "conspiracy plot" to kill the Saudi ambassador in Washington, the US MSM started to report that the Iranian Ayatollah is about to kick Ahmadinejad out of the government... Hmmmmm

TEHRAN, Iran – In the ongoing political skirmishes among Iran's leadership, it was the equivalent of bringing out the heavy ammunition: The country's most powerful figure warning that the post of elected president could someday be scrapped. Although no overhauls appear on the immediate horizon after Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei's comment -- he spoke only vaguely about possibilities in the "distant future" -- the mere mention of eliminating Iran's highest elected office shows the severity and scope of the power struggle between Khamenei and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

i thought people would be more aware of whos next, you took the words out of my mouth 1AnunnakiBastard, America has to be careful with this one as theirs a potential world war that might follow. What i want to know is 2 prominent world trouble maker's dead in the same year, why now? Whats coming next? and what main event is MSM slowly fazing out of the media with the death of Gaddafi.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

Chavez is the nut case?

Really after our last three presidents and their cabinents of bottom barrel thugs, Chavez who has allowed a true democracy and his people have voted him in, is the nut case? Either you are being sarcastic or didn't take the time to compare him with the rest of the world which seems to be going MAD.

Back to the intention of the thread though. Chavez will not be taken out so to say. He is sick and was given 2 years max. by his doctor. Iran seems to be next, but russia would not be comfortable with that. Unless of course they are in kahoots with the NWO, which I think they are
(I laugh outside, inside I cry). Yea my money is on Iran.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join