It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22 Days of Predictions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If you really wan't to find out if something will occur next weeks you have to look very closely to politicians agenda specially to Obama's agenda or no agenda!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
I've been keeping these dates in my mind for a while, but I'm glad you've put them down here.

Can someone link to where the Dark Knight thing was a hoax?

S&F for the efforts.

Hi Wicket!

The original thread is now in the HOAX! forum.
A confession. Guilt makes me post this. [HOAX], page 1

And an edit was done by SO in the OP that stated why...

edit on 26-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: Long overdue label of "HOAX" on this thread as it was a prank by a returning banned member.

OiO

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by jtma508

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by BrokenCircles

The reason you've not heard of 10/28/11 is becuase you are a noob. Some of us have been around ATS a tad longer than you have.
That was hilarious at first, until I realized that you actually believe that. After the hilarity quickly wore off, I shed a tear for you.

That is most likely the saddest comment that I have ever read on this site.

You actually believe that you are special, because you've been a registered ATS member, for longer than most? You honestly believe that you are learning top secret information here, don't ya?

You seem to have overlooked a tiny detail. I suppose that is a common occurrence for you though. You should climb down off of that high horse of yours, every once in awhile. Take a look around at the details that are so easily overlooked from way up there.

[color=BAE8C1]That comment was made specifically in regards to the statement of "Much hype and anticipation." Think about it for a minute. If there actually was "much hype" about it, then wouldn't that 'hype' be occurring now, as opposed to several years ago? The use of the word 'hype,' implies that the information is being spread, and promoted. That also means that it is not something only those select all-knowing few, such as your high and mighty self, are aware of, thus keeping it a secret.

When you keep yourself placed that far up, upon your high horse, it is very easy to overlook the small details. Just because a detail may be small, that does not mean that it is any less important.

edit on 10/20/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

Wow... wound up just a little bit tight huh?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

Hahaha! That was my thoughts as well.

Whether one uses hype or not...who cares. A thread being created to show all the doom dates is interesting and the wording the OP used was just as interesting and made the read even more exciting.

(((((HUGS)))))

Love will find its way, don't ya think? One way or another it will indeed.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

This is fun, thanks

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Today is the Public Earthquake Drill in California more then 8 million people participating, maybe on October 26......

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Thanks for summing up the predictions.

I'll go out on a limb here, and say I believe Oct 28th to be more worrisome than Dec. 21, 2012.

Why? If next year is to come, we will see panic in the public with possible mass suicides from cult members, other cults opting for death-by-cop ala Waco, TX, style, the possibility for looting and rioting, and a general erosion of positiveness from the global populations in response to the cult craziness that will take over 2012.

No world government wants to deal with that crisis, and believe me it's inevitable regardless of what happens on Dec. 21. 2012. So, it's a bait and switch. The real problem is Oct. 28, 2011 but the population has no time to prepare and freak out over it - it's just over. No rioting, no cult insanity, no population destabilization. Just an impact with Earth a year before we're suppose to have "something" happen.

My .2 cents.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Camping has never retracted the statement, so his prediction is still a prediction to be noted.
Why is that a reason for this to be 'noted'?

He is either a crazy religious nut; an experienced and accomplished con artist; or a combination of those. Either way, he cannot accurately predict the future.

With almost five years in the making, this is the penultimate prediction date on ATS. Much hype and anticipation has surrounded this date, and it could be the biggest date to fail in ATS's history.
I don't believe that the 'hype', nor the 'anticipation', are quite as big as you think. I have never before heard any mention of that date. Where is this 'hype' that you speak of?

It will make [color=D8FFA6]good practice for 12/21/12,
Nonsense.

There is no specific event predicted for this day. [color=D8FFA6]Despite it being 11/11/2011, followers of this date are adamant that this is.......
11/12/11.... is what follows 11/11/11.

[color=E6DBFF]There are predictions, that are made on this site, ALL THE TIME. This is no different than last month, or the month before, or the month before that, or the one before that. These '22 days', are nothing special.

edit on 10/20/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

That was a lot of space wasted to say nothing. You came off as hostile with no argument as well as ignorant.
I can liken your agrument to a person 1000 years ago who has just been told the earth is round.
"Uh...no." be an ass if you want but at least add something. Make a real argument. Back yourself up with evidence.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
D4rk Knight's claims were proven to be a hoax. Doesn't anyone remember that? Or was it just too good of a story to not use since the dates coming up.

I was about to post that too. Short memories here.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

No memory here. Hoax source please?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaxar
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Get off the OP's back he made a good informitave thread about predictions in the PREDICTIONS section

Star and Flag for you OP

Nicely said, the OP didn't say at anytime he believed these would happen. Quite the contrary, he presented it as I would have... information about these dates all in one area!
As those that have read some of my posts, I am very hard to believe anything I don't experience first hand yet my Sister, my daughter and myself have been seeing 11:11 for a LONG time and I'm not sure what it means.

link   

Originally posted by Jason88

No memory here. Hoax source please?

Second post on this page....

Originally posted by OneisOne

The original thread is now in the HOAX! forum.
A confession. Guilt makes me post this. [HOAX], page 1

And an edit was done by SO in the OP that stated why...

edit on 26-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: Long overdue label of "HOAX" on this thread as it was a prank by a returning banned member.

OiO

link   

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
11:11 is something I also have been experiencing for years, however, I seriously doubt 11/11/11 has anything to do with it.

I was once told that when you see 11:11 it is supposed to be your guardian angels/guides telling you to pay attention, because they are.

I never came to any conclusions personally about 11:11,
but when it happens, I do smile and say hello just in case

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
my money is on "November 9th, 2011 - Emergency Alert System Nationwide Test"
they are geting ready for the big hit! and they tel you its just a teast!?
dont be fooled. they just dont wont you to riot and go mad.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So in March 2009 that member checked out and into the wilderness to avoid an alien invasion? I see he's no longer a member here...

It's a hoax because the below prediction never materialized thereby nothing can accumulate on Oct. 28, 2011 to happen, do I have it right?

OK the event.

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

this will then lead to some event that even i do not know about fully, but it is the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011.

this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011...

Edit: I see that member's last post was on Oct. 29. 2008, and it looks he got banned from ATS for it. Whatever it was...
edit on 20-10-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

It was a proven prank by a member who had been banned then came back under the D4rk Knight name.

It was a prank/hoax and nothing else.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Gotcha. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

That is a part of the YU55 asteriod puzzle that makes it so scary.
They are going to hold a nationwide drill that almost no-one knows about,
at the same time as a NEO comes VERY close to us and the moon.

I don't think it is a drill,
I think it is them being ready because they themselves do not know if it will hit us or not.
At the same time they get to test the new EBS system........
Better to be safe than sorry?

If YU55 passes and does not hit the earth, I will never worry about NEO's again until around 2028 to 2036...
edit on 20-10-2011 by Darkblade71 because: grammer

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
The next 22 days, starting on the 21st, will feature many predicted dates, some of which predicted many years ago.

Now i haven't read the thread yet but that really shocked me lol.

Just yesterday i was sat down watching the news, looked at the clock on the wall to see how far off it was in seconds (compared to the one on the news channel). Anyway, i turned to check my clock as it turned to 12:21 exactly on the tv, oddly my clock was 21 seconds slower than the news channel... Went to flick through the channels, and noticed that the information menu (sky box) said that the program started 21 minutes ago. I sort of smirked and found it pretty funny at the chances of that happening and laughed it off.

Turned the tv off and went on the computer and something i had tried to download earlier had failed on the 21% mark. Lol.

I'm not sure what that was about, but i have been seeing the number 21 almost everywhere lately. The story i just wrote above was pretty freaky at the time, makes me laugh and not sure if there's anything to it.

Your thread has got me interested in all of this numerology stuff now. I'll read it in a moment.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join