It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud of gold dust caught on tape at Bethel church 10-14-11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
On the 14th of October, during a time of prayer and worship at Bethel church, a cloud of gold dust appeared toward the front of the auditorium. This went on for about 15 minutes. Many people were covered in gold dust. You can argue His existence all you want, but you can't deny that miracles like this happen everyday. We will be seeing much more of this in days to come. Maybe it's time to take a look in the mirror, and ask yourself the big questions all over again. I pray that you will all experience love and peace in your lives like never before.

In the second video you can see the sparkes of the gold dust at about 30 seconds, you can see it the most at 1:05

edit on 19-10-2011 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

Not doubting, but why is the camera facing the ceiling, like they know it is coming?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by RightInTwo

Not doubting, but why is the camera facing the ceiling, like they know it is coming?

Because they can alright see it. It's coming down lightly at first, and the camera couldn't pick up that visual yet because it was to light.
edit on 19-10-2011 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm sure it's just the pastor with a smoke machine or some confetti or something like that.

Or, it's God. Because you know, if God wanted to make his presence known, he wouldn't just pop down and say "Whaddup, I'm God", he would appear in the form of some gold powder for a short while.....lol
edit on 19-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Why, gold dust? sounds to me like a staged performance.

Edit: Now that I have seen the video it seems obvious that it is a special effect to get the crowd excited. I agree with the poster above, an all powerfully god would not need gold dust coming from a ventilation duct, he could simply appear and say "whas'up".
edit on 19-10-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well they should.. it looks like the gold dust comes from the vent to the left of the lights. I am sure I see movement up there before "the magical gold dust appears". Has anyone ever considered that making gold dust appear in some lonely church in California is perhaps a waste of Gods time?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold
Well they should.. it looks like the gold dust comes from the vent to the left of the lights. I am sure I see movement up there before "the magical gold dust appears". Has anyone ever considered that making gold dust appear in some lonely church in California is perhaps a waste of Gods time?

Exactly this. You can CLEARLY see movement from what appears to be a ventilation grill on the ceiling.

Don't fart and tell me it's a miracle.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Lonely church in California? Google Bethel church in California and you will find that it's very far from a "lonely church." And how could God waste His time if He isn't bound by time or space?

I'm not here to argue, therefore I'm done with this post. For those who insist on being ugly and cynical, knock yourselves out. For those who get something out of this, enjoy.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What a pathetic attempt to stage a "miracle!" I call HOAX. I can't believe the OP believes this childish nonsense.

Hint: God doesn't need our help in creating miracles, nor does he need money!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightInTwo

Lonely church in California? Google Bethel church in California and you will find that it's very far from a "lonely church." And how could God waste His time if He isn't bound by time or space?

I'm not here to argue, therefore I'm done with this post. For those who insist on being ugly and cynical, knock yourselves out. For those who get something out of this, enjoy.

I got something out of this! A hearty chuckle!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I agree.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
God gives this woman prophecies and one of them was about the Gold dust and gold teeth stuff that is happening in some churches, and seems he told her that this is not coming from him. This is alchemist and sorcerers within the congregation doing this stuff. See, God is not superficial and does not need to manifest that kind of stuff, but the antichrist will do those kind of worldly spectacles and the people who are so in awe because of materialistic things will perish- something like that

BEWARE OF THE GOLD FEVER REVIVAL

Prophecy 32

amightywind.com...

link   

Originally posted by RightInTwo

I did perhaps gain more knowledge about organized religion: they will do just about anything for more tithes and donations...

link   
2000 years ago to get believers he had to have his son killed and raised from the dead. (Among other things)

Now people are happy with a tiny puff of gold-ish particles flying in the air out a vent.

Wow...
edit on 10/19/2011 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

link   
I think I might go down to that church, climb up in the ventilation shaft, start pissing on the church-goers from above, and see how they react.

"Everybody look! God is showering us with his affection! Bask in his golden glory!"

link   
Hit quote instead of edit by accident. Delete pls
edit on 10/19/2011 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Dear God,

I am a child living in Africa. Both of my parents were killed in acts of genocide, and I am currently starving and unable to find fresh water. I'm wracked with disease. I'm sending you this prayer to help me. What? You're busy making gold dust appear in a church in California? Oh, never mind then.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Exactly this. You can CLEARLY see movement from what appears to be a ventilation grill on the ceiling.

Don't fart and tell me it's a miracle.

While I agree with your assessment of this event...have you ever considered the intricacy of the human digestive tract, the interplay of microbes we're dependent upon and our biology they rely upon...the wonder of olfactory receptors, and much much more?

I cannot honestly tell you farts are not miraculous, friend. There is wonder in even the most mundane.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Jisses christ.. omg.. ones again the sheeple get fooled so easy. No wonder we are not going forward.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
OP has some serious cojones to post something like this.
I agree with everyone who responded before me. No miracle here, Pastor diddler just got one of his little boys to hide in the vent and toss a bag of golddust when the time is right.

Its sad cause I bet most of those people believe it was some sort of unexplained miracle, and must be the lord himself. People are so lost/misguided these days.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join