It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me? (Tonights debate)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
...or was Ron Paul the only candidate at the end NOT allowed to tell us why he would be perfect for President against Obama during final words?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Newz2387

Ron Paul was determined to be a zero chance candidate long before the first debate or first televised appearance. I love him...I'd vote for him twice if I could and I DID write him in my ballot for 2008. I respect the man for hanging in there, knowing the Democrats, Republicans AND media will do anything it takes, however far it's required to be sure he never makes it to any serious point of the public getting a fair shot to vote for him.

So now what....when neither side really has another person I can stomach to even think about voting for?

Oh well... I wish Doctor Paul all the best, and I sincerely hope his son is there to run for 2016....if all goes well and we still have elections by then. Perhaps his Son won't literally be buried in hate from all possible sides, 24/7 without let up.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Check the ongoing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And no, it's definitely not just you that noticed.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newz2387
...or was Ron Paul the only candidate at the end NOT allowed to tell us why he would be perfect for President against Obama during final words?

That should be a sign....LOL!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Ron Paul was determined to be a zero chance candidate long before the first debate or first televised appearance. I love him...I'd vote for him twice if I could and I DID write him in my ballot for 2008. I respect the man for hanging in there, knowing the Democrats, Republicans AND media will do anything it takes, however far it's required to be sure he never makes it to any serious point of the public getting a fair shot to vote for him.

So now what....when neither side really has another person I can stomach to even think about voting for?

Oh well... I wish Doctor Paul all the best, and I sincerely hope his son is there to run for 2016....if all goes well and we still have elections by then. Perhaps his Son won't literally be buried in hate from all possible sides, 24/7 without let up.

Just volunteered to help with the campaign as much as possible. Life is like chasing chickens, loose hands has ur chances slipping. He at least obviously has the grip to keep trying & the balls to say what needs to be done with this country. It's a shame. I took radio/ television broadcasting in college and the media IS the killer. It's wrong, but the "media" kills life and its chances for certain individuals. I am a registered Democrat. I will be siding and writing in Pauls name also.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace

Originally posted by Newz2387

That should be a sign....LOL!!!!!!

Thanks lol and a star 4 agreeing.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This is what you could hear through the mics as they ended the deabtes with the best topic being about why each candidate could beat obama.

Santorum: you didn't get to speak, did you?

Paul: no, and I had the best answer!

are you tired of the media's charades?

Tell them to BLACK THIS OUT!

donate now at www.ronpaul2012.com
edit on 19-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I'm not even a big Paul fan, but what they did was disrespectful.

This CNN debate was a joke, the worst I have seen so far.

Cooper totally lost control, he is a weak moderator. They should have brought Wolf Blitzer back or let John King moderate.

new topics

top topics

join