It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin is a Supermassive Black Carbon Star?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
*DISCLAIMER* - Not my find, not my video, not my prediction if fact I have never heard of this or a Supermassive Black Star and I don't have the knowledge of astronomy to know if this is possible, or other wise.

So debunkers please comment on this video...I have no clue if this is a hoax or what. Looking for astronomers to comment.

I saw a post on an unrealated board about Elenin being a Black Hole and so I started looking around and found this video. All I know is that the sun does seen to be brighter and more white than yellow which I remember it being. What the hell is a supermassive black carbon star??

My first thought was Elenin has been a comet/nibiru/planet x/a spaceship what now but then I watched the video and now have no clue if this is possible so a little help would be greatly apreciated. Thanks in advance and peace and love, as this is a bit creepy video and again not made by me.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I called the black hole theory before they even came up with 'its no longer visable so it must be...'

seriously, we're past the sun elenin earth alignment, we're even past closest approach, yellowstone didn't go off yet so I assume we're in the clear.

ed: I don't think we've seen the real wormwood yet. or whatever the heck you want to call it. maybe 2012.
edit on 18/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

ed: the sun swelling to 4 times its normal size is a disturbing prospect. I hope the plasma cosmology theories are correct because if the standard model is anywhere near accurate we're dead.
edit on 18/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It's a hoax.

Nothing to debunk. Do you honestly think if a supermassive black carbon star had just passed at it's closest point to earth we wouldn't of been sucked in?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Disclaimer: I've only just started watching the video, but, in my experience, anything that goes out of its way to put labels on itself like "The Truth", is typically anything but.

I'll edit this after finishing video.

Right. So, this is total bunk in my opinion. The evidence is crop circles? Cave paintings? Some unidentified 'manuscript' supposedly quoted from?

The sun expanding and getting bigger is supposedly covered up by smudging? Does this person know anything about photoshop? other editing tools? It'd be much much easier to just fake a larger occlusion disk to cover the size increase.

My opinion again - This is total fear mongering BUNK

edit on 18-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

second edit: FYI Carbon stars do exist, and the ones that burn out and die usually leave what is in essence a diamond the size of Jupiter, or bigger. Yeah, there's diamonds bigger than Jupiter floating around in space, but, we don't have to worry about any of them killing us.

edit on 18-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I didn't make it past the lens flare at the beginning of the video.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
No! Elenin was a small comet like they said that has since broken up and is no longer a comet, PERIOD. Its done and over with
DONE (cue boyz 2 men Its so hard to say goodbye and slow motion monologue)
edit on 18-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well. I just watched the video and can confirm that it is drivel.

The highlight though was the use of the Target red and white concentric circle logo with the actual company name visible in the bottom right hand corner. That was a nice touch.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Elenin is a black carbon star. It was not a below average sized comet that disintegrated as it approached the Earth.

Happy?

No debunking.

Excuse me while I go bathe...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
It's a hoax.

Nothing to debunk. Do you honestly think if a supermassive black carbon star had just passed at it's closest point to earth we wouldn't of been sucked in?

I think someone has definitely been sucked in!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the response as that was my first guess "oh great here comes another Elenin story." I had never heard that theory or of a supermassive black star. Glad to know it's a hoax, thanks.

Supermassive black Carbon star* my bad
edit on 18-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: Forgot the carbon part

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

It's a hoax.

Yes, I do but this is about a black carbon star not a black hole in which I understand what a black hole is but I don't quiet understand what a supermassive black star is all about.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

It's a hoax.

Ya, black hole, sucks ha ha I get it
yea but no this is about a black star.

Ok cool, I see you came back and edited it to a black star, what makes a black star suck. I thought stars push energy/stuff out instead of pulling in/sucking like a black hole for lack of better words
edit on 18-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Not so sure it is a hoax guys.

I thought something was wrong when the Comet slammed into the sun, the reaction of the sun was ALL wrong. Loads of Comets have ended in the sun and none have had a CME greet them.
Just look at the videos on Youtube.

And then I found this Youtube video;

I was going to do a thread on this but the reaction of the posters here, stopped me.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

No, it was a comet. Numerous pictures from amateur astronomers prove this. Not to mention that if a black hole were in our solar system we would have all died long ago. Also, Elenin did not slam in to the Sun. It was hit by a CME, but the only ones claiming that it was caused by Elenin are people with no grasp of physics.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Originally posted by chr0naut

It's a hoax.

Ya, black hole, sucks ha ha I get it
yea but no this is about a black star.

Ok cool, I see you came back and edited it to a black star, what makes a black star suck. I thought stars push energy/stuff out instead of pulling in/sucking like a black hole for lack of better words
edit on 18-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

Do you see an edit tag in my post? I changed nothing and never mentioned black holes. Pay attention.

Maybe you should understand just what the term 'supermassive' actually means in celestial terms and I'm sure you have heard of a thing called gravity. Supermassive is used to describe, generally blackholes, or other objects that are millions if not billions of times the size of our Sun. Now if even a Neutron star(just an example) which is extremely dense but by no means supermassive were to approach Earth in the way Elenin did, the Earth would be 'sucked in' so to speak by the strong gravitational effects created by the neutron star. Anything actually supermassive would no doubt 'suck in' the entire solar system probably before it even travelled through it.

There is no such thing as a black carbon star and there certainly isn't such a thing as a supermassive star these days let alone a supermassive black carbon star.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

It's a hoax.

Yes, I do but this is about a black carbon star not a black hole in which I understand what a black hole is but I don't quiet understand what a supermassive black star is all about.

You even quoted it, not one mention of a black hole until you showed up.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Gotta love your edit button don't ya. Anyways

I guess I should have just wiki Black Carbon Star instead of waiting for a response from carlos santana eh holmes

en.wikipedia.org...
Black star (semiclassical gravity), a theoretical star built using semiclassical gravity as an alternative to a black hole

edit on 2-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

reply to post by pazcat

Gotta love your edit button don't ya. Anyways

I guess I should have just wiki Black Carbon Star instead of waiting for a response from carlos santana eh holmes

en.wikipedia.org...
Black star (semiclassical gravity), a theoretical star built using semiclassical gravity as an alternative to a black hole

edit on 2-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

I like the way your own inability to admit that you may have read something wrong results in you calling me a liar when it's plain as day for everybody to see that I didn't edit a thing. Only makes you look stupid but if it makes you happy.

Good choice, because wiki gave you the answers you were searching for.
Again it only goes to back up the fact that there is no such thing as a Supermassive Black Carbon Star.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Youtube have been censoring again and removed this video.

Basically it was a TV program from Chile and someone translating what the Chilean scientist was saying.
He stated that Elenin was a black hole because it kept disappearing and it lensed Regulus.
USA have kept information from its citizens and he wanted to put that right by telling it like it is.

He says that something else is coming, next October.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Do you guys have any concept of the gravity well projected by a black hole or a black star? C/2010 X1 (I refuse to dignify the conspiracists by calling it Elenin) is in a sweeping orbit taking it to approximately 1 light-year out and hitting a perihelion point (this September, actually) less than 1 AU from the sun. If it had been a singularity, you would've seen massive distortions in the sun's corona, as well as the orbits of the inner planets, and a large swept area in the Oort cloud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join