It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alessio Rastani On Al Jazeera- OWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sorry if this isnt in the right place.

Heres Alessio Rastani again, saying what needs to be said!

www.youtube.com...

I have allot of respect for this guy, he trades alone & keeps away from the corrupt system while spilling the beans!

Wish there we're more people in the industry like this man

edit on 18-10-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Don't know if it's my computer or not but "this linky doth stinky."
2nd

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I tried to explain last time he appeared on the BBC and 'surprised' the presenters that he's a plant.
I'll do it again.
Here's him dropping his bombshell -

But the BBC have had a time delay for just such a reason since 2005 (although I know for a fact that they've had it since the mid-90s):

One of the new BBC directives states a delay "must be installed when broadcasting live coverage of sensitive and challenging events". The delay - the length of which will be left to the discretion of the editor in charge - would allow time to exclude any potential material.

Next time you watch CNN or Sky news interviewing someone who isn't physically present in the studio, watch as they wait about 5 to 10 seconds before replying to each and every question.

That being said, Alessio is damned right about Goldman Sachs although why they'd want us to know that I have no idea.
He is shill incarnate.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well he's telling it how it is.

If he is a plant, I'd say its because they are ready to collapse the financial system and they want people to be angry with it. This is just an idea - no evidence just something I have been thinking about lately.

What better way to dupe people into a different system? They make everyone hate the banks and possibly even want to kill bankers. There's a revolution and then suddenly there's a new system - a green carbon trading system - which everyone wants because its better for the environment and seems fair on the surface. The problem is it will be brought in by the people who are really in power now and meanwhile bankers who are just the pawns in all this may get killed.

So basically they make people kick them out of their country and adopt a new system, rather than pulling out of those countries and having people hate them for leaving them in the lurch (with no new capital the system collapses completely).

Still, I think we need to raise awareness of this so I will be sharing it.

top topics

join