It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What keeps YOU interested in the alien phenomena?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Donegal_TDI

The unknown.
Been seeing unexplainable objects at night this year (at least unexplainable in my limited knowledge...)

Hope.
Has be a far more intelligent species out there: very few intelligent beings here. Has to be more...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I have had the opportunity to see a dozen or so of them over the last 10 or 12 years most in a year or two span & not just lights in the sky either . Some being odd shapes & sizes also doing maneuvers & accelerating to impossible speeds for anything of earthly origin . These experiences just brought my interest over the top to them . I watch reports & read most stories of sightings & abductions , except lights in the sky unless they are unusual or have some other activity associated with them , I watch the sky if I'm out & carry a camera now ( not a great one ) . But yes it is just something about the universe & the possibilities that just draws you in .
John

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
We barely understand our own planet, in the most elementary of ways even.

I'm skeptical about most subjects, but aliens and UFOs fascinate me. I just think of all the planets and all the stars in the universe, there has to be at least one other life form out there. Even if its just some sort of amoeba or bacteria.

Its just flat out interesting.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kentuckycowboy2

I wish i never met them at all..I hate them

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Can you please explain too me, and the rest on ATS on why you "hate them."

Quite the contrary - I have a deep love and respect for my ET Gaod's.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Donegal_TDI

Nothing really, oh I know aliens exist, but I don't find them all that interesting and I am getting sick and tired of some of them always trying to beam there # into my head.....Anyways if I saw one of there space ship's land in my yard tomorrow I would not even get up, or look in its general direction, and definitely wont bother to take a picture of it. I don't know but for some reason I was never enthusiastic about them like all you people are.

Lets just say if aliens landed on the white house tomorrow and it was all over the news, and on every-channel, I would keep flipping trough the channel's to see what else is on. Besides even though there is a great many reasons for all the sneakiness going on in this world and dimension, it is getting old and just plain pointless. I think its a waste of time, effort, energy, and space, in what there trying to do. And they all need to rethink everything about it.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Hi eeks4,
have you talked about your (bad) experiences to anyone or even in a thread on ATS? I really would like to hear more about your story but I also understand if you don't want to talk about it!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Fully understood. I was far more open and trusting when first arriving at ATS, however I too am an experiential skeptic now. It almost has to be your own experience and in time you never forgot the truly astounding ones, the others just seem to fade in importance. There is no need to ever take anything I say to heart unless it helps clarify and validate your own journey as we are all such individuals with unique yet have come together to help each other comprehend the incomprehensible.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

OMG well said, me to! And continuing to open pictures of craft and hours of video footage has left me also dry. How?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone
reply to post by greyer

please expand on what you saw

As I said, it wasn't like looking at an object in the sky, it was much more grand than that. It's too big for me to meet a woman from a magician who was psychic and years later to learn that aliens used magicians. Something happened to her that involved aliens, I was sure because that she was psychic she proved it to me, from my experience I can say that there is (or was) an alien presence in the rocky mountain area in America, from Utah down to Colorado.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
There are 2 main elements in this phenomena. Considering the UFO sightings now are the only ones that can't be explained by anything we know of. One is the alien space craft, and the other is the witnesses. It looks like it's hard to get any solid true evidence of the alien craft, but the other extraordinary element is well within our grasp: the witnesses. It's interesting to listen to them and analyze and try to think why would they lie this or how could they have been mistaken by what they saw.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I had a sighting when i was 10 and I have been fascinated ever since........I know for a fact what I saw was not military as my dad was a high ranking officer in the RAF at the time and he checked the logs himself and nothing was noted on radar but what I witnessed was noted by other pilots at the time! The search for proof goes on and (maybe my natural optamism but) I feel disclosure will me soon!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The fact that the whole topic has been mercilessly debunked, ridiculed and denied for 60 years, that tells me that there's something going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join