It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: Occupy Wall Street's issues worth thought

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DBrando
But does this not reek of nwo!??

New world order?

Yes, one where China dominates economically, and militarily and strategically jointly with Russia.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So china are in cahoots with Putin?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So china are in cahoots with Putin?

edit on 17-10-2011 by DBrando because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DBrando

I dunno, you tell me...

rt.com...

Russia’s Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, together with a Russian business delegation, has sealed over 3.5 billion dollars in deals with China on energy, infrastructure and space exploration.
The lucrative agreements are the outcome of talks with China’s leaders in Beijing.

Just from recent news... That is what they make public.

(Unconfirmed) There were secret joint strategic military objectives, and covert agreements made in these high level meetings.

Along with discussions of how to get away from using the dollar for international trade, and other things of common interest to both nations.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Interesting.....
Makes me more proud of the uk USA relationshiop!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
when shots are fired at an american by an other american, then it's civil war. when shots are fired at the government then it's an armed revolution.

if that happens the government has failed and everybody should step down, abolish the 2 parties and hold free elections.

but then the military has to step in to put order and we'll have the same a-holes running for office again under the same party's but with different names.

the only way to save america is to abolish political party's, that way every elected official is bound to serve america and not a political entity that controls the gateway to high office.

edit on 18-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

It appeared to me that you were implying that this thread was pointless because it was already being discussed... ina thread about Iran...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join