It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Gives Graphic Details of What She Saw In Hell.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If you guys want to hear tons of detail on what Hell is like, then this woman's description of what she saw would be tops with some of the best.

One part that is really grabbing is when she mentions how the people in Hell are aware of what their family members are doing on Earth and even try to scream out to them to not do the things they are doing because it will lead them to Hell, but the loved ones on earth cannot hear them.

edit on 15-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There sure seems to be a lot of people going to hell lately...

and then comming back to make youtube videos on it..

does this not seem odd to you

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Its been done before

www.youtube.com...

Its bull either way.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Not all the people who have Hell visions have to die to get them. Sometimes God shows up and tells them beforehand, that he is gonna show them this place so that they can warn others.

I, personally, have heard the sounds of a lot of people screaming in Hell, on two occasions, and this was after doing New Age Excercises to return elementals to the center of the Earth.

See, back then, I didn't believe that Hell was real. But I know what I heard, and that was whilst I was still a New Ager and thought Judeo-Christian stuff was made up.

I agree with what this guy said about his New Age experience.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

looks like someone had too much black magic going on !!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think I should start making youtube videos of all the world's cultures variations on afterlife.
Paradise, Hell, Valhalla, the Underworld, so forth and so on.

Tour guide to the afterlife; what to eat where, how to fit in, and must-see landmarks for the budget minded.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Perfect!!!! I'll build a hotel for them :-]

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I stopped the video at "I had a vision that Jesus took my hand..." please no more. Utter waste of time to watch this in my opinion... if you want to know about hell, read Dante's inferno or watch Spawn... these are stories as well, though more entertaining...
edit on 15-10-2011 by ParAvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Last night I had a dream that beetles were controlling my brain, the night before I dreamed I had sex with my friends wife.......I am not going to bang my buddy's wife and blame it on brain controlling beetles lmao. Dreams are just dreams, part of your imagination, not real. If you think so you need help, like this lady does.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
She describes Hell so vividly in her dream/vision that I wonder if Jesus was a Caucasian brown hair, blue eyed man, wearing sandals?

In some older beliefs Hell is a place of ice and unbearable cold. She must have been visiting the southern part of Hell.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Anyway, there is an arrogance that I did not realize I had when I was New Age, and when I came across other Ex-Newager's stuff, they described that same arrogance too.

We didn't even know we had it until we looked back and realized that we thought we were the creme de la creme and everybody else was lagging behind the pinnacle of truth. How foolish.

This is part of the sermon that Jesus gave to the people on some mountain, see, he was telling them this before his death had yet to happen. At this time Jesus had not paid the wage of sin that is death with his own death and blood There was no bail bond out of Hell for these people yet, until after Jesus died.

Matthew 5:29-30

New International Version (NIV)

29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.
t

I like what the former Atheist Professor has to say at 1:19 to 1:35

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Unless I'm wrong, doesn't the bible say that once you die and go to hell, you will NEVER come back, for any reason? That you are there for eternity, and God himself will never save you?
I've never really believed these stories of hell, it always seemed like people trying to get attention or sell a book. Especially that one pastor who makes these claims. I think if God wanted to bring someone back from hell to tell people about it, he'd choose a better method than youtube.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The proliferation of these hell narratives on Youtube seems to be a Christian version of the proliferation of New Age channelers in the late 1980s.
Both of them offer to provide new details and insights on already established religions.
Both of them add onto established scriptures, which according to most Christian streams is heretical.
Dante and various allegories may have started the trend, but they never claimed their writing was describing a real event.
Some believers today are actually picking through these stories for what they see as factual information (e.g. whether demons are actually chained up in hell right now).
They don't even see it as fiction with Christian themes (like the Chick Publication comics we used to get in the 1980s), they regard it as fact when somebody says: "Oh Jesus took me by the hand and showed me hell...".
And in hell people are tortured with the same sins they did to others (essentially karma), but only the nasty sins, not the fun sins...

Unlike some of the New Age channelers however, one doesn't even have to put up a convincing performance.
Some are clearly modeled on others, as different groups get in on the act, and adjust the stories slightly.
It's perhaps time that one of the faithful collects all these narratives and publishes a book of everything we can learn from them, perhaps one could title it: "What Jesus never told you about hell".

I'm also a bit perplexed by the meaning of quoting Matt 5:29-30.
Taken literally it encourages self-mutilation to avoid hell, and nobody outside a mental asylum takes it literally.

But, each to their own taste.
My concern is that the trend of letting every semi-creative Tom, Dick and Harry add to theology will ultimately be negative, and renders the Good News a horror story.
Ultimately the very proliferation of hell narratives will destroy the genre, or at least make hoaxing such videos a waste of time, although it's certainly popular at the moment (possibly because some scholars are questioning the traditional interpretation of hell).
edit on 15-10-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Why would Jesus take that lady on a field trip to hell? Why would he take anyone down there? I'm sure Jesus has more important things to do than take random people on a hell holiday. And for someone who experienced hell, why is she smiling and giggling? If that was me, I would be crying and hiding under the bed.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
hey,
Sheol - a pit, grave, place of death. Isn't in the Bible written that dead feel nothing? That there's no consciousness, no feelings, no nothing in Sheol? I don't believe people claiming that they talk to dead etc. Such occult crap is rather demonic deception.
I remember there's a brainwave-altering set from I-Doser called Gates Of Hades. People claim to have some experiences after listening to it. I had never courage to try it but you can find some youtube vids. Scary stuff
edit on 16/10/2011 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParAvion
I stopped the video at "I had a vision that Jesus took my hand..." please no more. Utter waste of time to watch t. his in my opinion... if you want to know about hell, read Dante's inferno or watch Spawn... these are stories as ,well, though more entertaining...
edit on 15-10-2011 by ParAvion because: (no reason given)
[,/quote]

Wow, that's a little drastic, dont ya think? Sounds like you got some emotional blocks keeping your mind closed off to certain avenues of thought. Let me ask you, what WOULDN'T have made you stop watching? I'm curious as to what type of a recounting of a trip to Hell you would have found acceptable? Couldn't anything be considered a "story"?

There was once a man named Albert Einstein who- oh! Stop right there! Star Wars is a story too, only its a lot more interesting!

You sound like one of those people who doesn't realize that organizations such as The Roman Catholic Church, Westburough Baptist Church and 99% of organizations proclaiming to be Christian do not represent Jesus. You've seen all these atrocities done in the name of god and you believed that these people were actually following the Christian faith to a T.

No. Christianity was "hijacked" in essence, over 1700 years ago, and there are only a few of us who truly follow the teachings of Jesus to the point we are not spreading evil like our misled, decieved distant relatives who make up the face of Christianity most of you have come to know over the years. But you never really looked at the teachings of Jesus himself, did you? Is love and forgiveness really all that terrible?

Either way, a truly logical person listens to the whole message before cutting someone off and discounting their entire message as nonsense. This is grade school level stuff...

I truly am curious, however, about your preferred description of a trip into hell. Would ANY story have satisfied your requirements? Or did you walk into this with the premeditated plan to ridicule it? Bcause if not, then again, what would you consider to be a true recounting of Hell? And if so, then, well, is this the way a truly enlightened being chooses to spend his or her time? Or are we dealing with one who has not yet reached maturity yet, and who treats this site as a playground of sorts, to release the sudden outbursts of random silliness that a child is often overcome by? Cause if that's the case then carry on, but you might want to consider placing a disclaimer of some kind, in your signature perhaps, explaining that you are just a child who whiles away their time poking fun at that which you do not understand

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
Unless I'm wrong, doesn't the bible say that once you die and go to hell, you will NEVER come back, for any reason? That you are there for eternity, and God himself will never save you?
I've never really believed these stories of hell, it always seemed like people trying to get attention or sell a book. Especially that one pastor who makes these claims. I think if God wanted to bring someone back from hell to tell people about it, he'd choose a better method than youtube.

I KNOW!!! I mean... YouTube?? Are you serious?? It can only potentially reach millions upon millions of people... How foolish! You'd think God would be smarter and send this person to a streetcorner, or a church that already has a preacher, because after all, we all know that god controls people, just like a robot! Oh, I know, he should have sent her to technical school for a few years, to learn the ins and outs of television broadcast, and had her hijack all the major stations, during the superbowl or the world cup or something! Pshhh! YouTube... Who's ever learned or taught ANYTHING using crappy old YouTube... If this was really from God, he would have had her create GodTube and have it go straight into the brain of every living being!

...anything to ignore the message and tell ourselves "its alright, i can go on living my life this way with no consequences!"

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I like the part about the 'Former Atheist Professor'.
Just those three words alone together made me chuckle. Thank you for the laugh. I keep smiling just thinking about it. Former Atheist. lolz.

I'm sure these things happen and atheists suddenly 'get' all holy roller for whatever reason.
Me, I'm sticking with staying away from all that.

Something for you to think about:
Hell might be bad, or even worse than bad, but, there is no Hope in Heaven.
According to the mythologies, Heaven is some fancy place where all your needs are either cared for, or taken away such that there is no need for a need, or a want. Plus there's this compelling urge to sing and some mythological figure's feet or throne or something. Really?
So, I have no needs, and no wants, no desires, because everything I could want is either provided or spiritually neutered out of me, plus I have to be someone's pet canary and sing?
No Thanks.
If Hell is my only other option, give me hell, because Heaven might be all nice for a little bit, but losing the ability to have wants and desires and hopes and dreams, to be neutered from all that is so fundamentally defining as our dreams and desires for something more, whatever more is, is just not right.
In hell I'd have hopes and dreams and desires, if only for it to stop, but, that's better than getting it all neutered out of me so I can be some robot canary to sing stuff at someone's feet.

That's of course if Hell was the ONLY choice. If there are choices, I think I'd like to take a tour, just as I suggested earlier. I could do for hanging out in Paradise with a 1000 virgin girls at my complete service for a little while. It'd get boring after a little bit and then I'd move on to Valhalla where I could do battle every day, and swill liquor all night. That would get boring after a little while too, so, I'd maybe explore the anchient Egyptian mythos after that, and, well, since it's a big universe, and I have the rest of eternity, I may as well go hang out with and see what those aliens have for heaven, and maybe Bigfoot has a heaven all to bigfoots which would be cool to see, and then maybe also there's a dinosaur heaven.
Yeah, that's what I'd do.

Of course, since I race motorcycles and have been in countless wrecks, and have even died and been revived, I know exactly what's on the other side.
When I was dead, I saw absolutely nothing.

In fact, I didn't even know I had died until I was told later. I wrecked, and the next thing I knew, I was waking up, wondering what happened.
Yeah. Nothing on the other side, because there is no other side.
Enjoy life, love and laugh while you got it, because this is all you got.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
According to the Bible this woman must humble herself, and stop her heresies immediately:

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety ... Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
(1 Timothy 2: 9-14)

Luckily for her there is no true Christian theocracy at present, but in previous ages she would have been burnt at the stake, hanged, or at least soundly whipped, not only for her heresies and ridiculous whoppers, but also for her vanity and teaching religious matters to a mixed gender-audience, when it is clearly not her place to do so in ordered creation.
I hope people will pray for her soul, before Jesus might really take her to hell.
edit on 16-10-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

lol. nicely said man

Yep. And what about bitches in U.S. politics. With their glib tongues. What would crowd of the ole good times do to them today?...Would they burn their tongues with glowing iron?

I'm only half ironic. I understand, but today's man just have to not listen to them, 'cause we are living in Babylon (at least it's falling down again)
edit on 17/10/2011 by PapagiorgioCZ because: le grammar

<<   2 >>

join