It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: The US Government is Creating Terror Plots In America!!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Swizzy

But for FOX News to call it a false flag? I don't trust this one bit.

Think about it.

It makes Obama, therefore democrats, look bad. They will say anything to make them look bad, even if it exposes their own agenda and conspiracy.

Sorry friend, but Obama and the Democrats don't need someone to say something to make them look bad...they do that all by themselves.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
Would someone mind to explain to a "Non-US Citizen" who this Judge Napolitano is?
Never heard of him and I don't / can't watch Fox over here.
I recently learned that Fox is deliberately deceptive / lies... how is this guy genuine then?

Exactly how does Fox news lie? Can anyone cite specific cases?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I wonder how much longer the judge will have this job.

His message is great, and is hands down the best mainstream journalist we have on the air. The problem is that what makes him so great in my eyes, will probably lead to him getting canned. He's also been very fair to Ron Paul, which as we all know, is extremely rare in the MSM.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I would suggest to take a look at this site: MEDIA MATTERS
or, if you speak any european languages, check out different independent EU-Media reporting about Fox News (needless to say, avoid Rupert Murdoch's Media).

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by ignant
CIA is mostly behind creating terror plots, and CIA is not officially part of the USA at all. they are independent and answer to no government but their own.

You couldn't be more wrong. The D/CIA is appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate. He reports to the DNI, who is also appointed and confirmed. The CIA is funded by Congressional appropriations and is subject to Congressional oversight. They don't do anything unless it's approved in the budget, and they don't do any covert action without a direct order from the President. Those orders are also communicated to the Congressional intelligence committees, so they have to answer for their conduct there, too. You grossly overestimate the CIA's independence.

Yea, and CIA planes loaded with narcotics, have crashed in central and South America, and Mexico. I think you GROSSLY underestimate the powers of the CIA and the US government.

en.wikipedia.org...

current.com...

Why do you think we went to Afghanistan, and why super powers like Russia the world over have tried concurring that country? To gain control over the worlds main supply of poppy based narcotics.

"The CIA is funded by Congressional appropriations" Thanks bro, I needed a good laugh.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by ignant
CIA is mostly behind creating terror plots, and CIA is not officially part of the USA at all. they are independent and answer to no government but their own.

You couldn't be more wrong. The D/CIA is appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate. He reports to the DNI, who is also appointed and confirmed. The CIA is funded by Congressional appropriations and is subject to Congressional oversight. They don't do anything unless it's approved in the budget, and they don't do any covert action without a direct order from the President. Those orders are also communicated to the Congressional intelligence committees, so they have to answer for their conduct there, too. You grossly overestimate the CIA's independence.

Yea, and CIA planes loaded with narcotics, have crashed in central and South America, and Mexico. I think you GROSSLY underestimate the powers of the CIA and the US government.

en.wikipedia.org...

current.com...

Why do you think we went to Afghanistan, and why super powers like Russia the world over have tried concurring that country? To gain control over the worlds main supply of poppy based narcotics.

"The CIA is funded by Congressional appropriations" Thanks bro, I needed a good laugh.

you know whats even funnier? I used to grow that stuff and nothing is easier to grow ,it can grow anywhere ,
so why is there a place where ALL the worlds heroin supply comes from???

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
This is something I have felt for quit awhile,the so called people protecting us are 100 for 100,not one successful terrorist act in 11 years.

Tell that to Nidal Malik Hassan.
I figured someone would bring that up,how is what Hassen did any different then the people shooting people in the work place on what seems like a monthly base's?

Unless you are being anel about what I said and want to nit pick I think you get my meaning but then again thats probably not why your here..............................is it??

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
How come fox news never screamed false terror plot with Bush? Do i smell an agenda in their reporting, no not fox news?! never....

Particularly since the DHS head at the time said outright that the Bush White House told him to claim there were indications of a possible plot during the summer of '04 (you know, election time)...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Seriously, we needed a judge to tell us this. It's how they justify taking our freedoms with unconstitutional laws like the patriot act. Yeah, be patriotic and give away your freedoms. Could our government possibly be more sleazy than it is?

Do we really need this judge to tell us what we can see with our own eyes? The presidents for years have used executive orders to give themselves unconstitutional powers they were never intended to have. That's why this country is in such bad shape. The politicos have run wild and trampled the constitution. They get away with it because we let them. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

edit on 10/14/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Go to the Chemical Weapons Convention and start reading the documents.

There's a bit to sift through. Could you please provide direct links?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think one thing gets mixed up in this. The CIA really are drug runners. so they didn't lie about that part at least.

So maybe their not all that bad.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

"The CIA and the US government" is a completely different thing than what I was responding to, the idea that the CIA is a completely rogue agency.

Your Wikipedia link confirms that the CIA recruits bad people to be assets. That is the CIA's job. They do it under the direction of the DNI and President, and Congressional oversight. The President and Congress want you to think the CIA is acting all on its own, but they are not.

Your Current link doesn't provide any sources, but let's assume it's completely true and a rendition plane was later caught smuggling drugs. Did it occur to you that, the plane having been publicly linked to clandestine activity, the CIA instructed its contractor to unload it as quickly as possible? Or maybe they just fired the operator outright, and he took up smuggling to pay the bills? Or did you just assume the CIA, having learned that a plane they used for a highly sensitive program had been publicly identified, decided to use it for a different and even more sensitive program, without repainting it or anything?

We went to Afghanistan in response to 9/11, and we run extensive anti-narcotic campaigns in Afghanistan--at times we've damaged the poppy crops so severely the farmers turn to the Taliban just to survive. If you believe otherwise, you're on a different world and there really isn't any point in further discussion.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

This is something I have felt for quit awhile,the so called people protecting us are 100 for 100,not one successful terrorist act in 11 years.

Tell that to Nidal Malik Hassan.
I figured someone would bring that up,how is what Hassen did any different then the people shooting people in the work place on what seems like a monthly base's?

He was doing it to advance a political or social cause, i.e. global jihad. That is, by definition, terrorism. The ALF/ELF types have also been active in the last 11 years. Lots of other examples of terrorist attacks within the United States in the last 11 years if you care to look. I think the FBI publishes a yearbook or something like that.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Helloooo people. It's his JUUUOOOOoobbbb!!!!! The naivity of the sensationlisst and drama queens is disturbing. Of all the posts I have been privy to, this one is THE most disturbing. I don't think people realize how utterly devastating this accusation of our government is. I get it that people are fed up with life and want EOW situations to end their own miserly existance.....but encouraging WWIII is sick. Get a life! I am saddened that this hasn't gotten more coverage...on this site as well as MSM and Non-MSM.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

"The CIA and the US government" is a completely different thing than what I was responding to, the idea that the CIA is a completely rogue agency.

It's not completely rogue, but it's rogue enough that we'll NEVER see the end of the "war on drugs". We've got two sides of this department clearly working against each other. I guaranty that more stories like Operation Fast and Furious are going to surface and come to light.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
And AGAIN..................Get real. Get your facts. Get REAL.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by phantomjack

I would suggest to take a look at this site: MEDIA MATTERS
or, if you speak any european languages, check out different independent EU-Media reporting about Fox News (needless to say, avoid Rupert Murdoch's Media).

Media Matters is funded by George Soros. Soros has already stated he is at war with Fox News.

So really, the bias against fox news is paid for. And, EU Media? Fox is in America. I could care less what the EU has to say about an American Corporation, specifically when it comes to politics. Didn't we bail the EU out enough already over the past century to warrant better treatment than this?

Media Matters is a joke. So again, what proof do you have that Fox lies?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Judge Napolitano always calling the feds out! This guy is a true American. To bad Freedom Watch is only on Fox Business channel which is not the mainstream Fox channel. To get Fox Business you have to upgrade your cable. Alot of people have never heard of him for this reason. Could be the reason TPTB let this show continue.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join