It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euro Bailout Fund Plan Gets Final Approval

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, you saw it here first.
The action, the suspense, the drama, the engineered farce which brought down a government and delayed a bail out which was going ahead anyway.
Welcome to the world of European politics.
Now Culik, The Slovak politician who stood by his 'no' collapsed the coalition and has helped bring back the ousted and very much disliked Fico. Either he was very naive, as it is the end of his political career in Slovakia, or he was paid well - my betting is on him getting an MEP place (Member of European Parliament). Perhaps France and Germany engineered this.
I can't wait to see the stunned reaction on the faces of the Slovak people. They're not going to understand this at all.

Euro Bailout Fund Plan Gets Final Approval

The original thread (with all the juicy details) is here - Slovakia Split Over Eurozone Bailout Fund
edit on 13-10-2011 by Aestheteka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Imagine. Sunday saw TV coverage from noon until midnight (the vote was at 10pm) and featured speeches from virtually every member of the Slovak parliament concerning the Euroval.
Today, they had a quiet, unnanounced vote and passed the motion.
Watching Culik (who's just been fired from both leader of party and leader of parliament) I'm leaning towards him being a naive pawn in a much bigger game rather than him having done this for personal gain. The true winners are Fico, who will come back to power and France and Germany, who are using this engineered fiasco to push a central government and central economy for the whole of Europe.
Thinking back over the last century, one figure comes to mind and he must be cooing in his grave right about now as his dream comes true.

join