It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maher: Fox would be a lot gentler to OWS protesters “if a brick came through Rupert Murdoch’s ap

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

the only thing you are pointing out here is your own bigotry and using any means to justify your beliefs sitting there insulting the teaparty using the same methodology you are demagoging.

its always the same with your posts the pot calling the kettle black sorry to break it to you every post same anti right wing rants.

edit on 12-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I agree.

And even though you and I have heated debates, I don't feel the need to kick your door down and "second amendment" you over the argument.

I firmly believe that if we were having a debate face to face in a bar surrounded by hot girls it would be a lot more fun. But that's just me.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

the only thing you are pointing out here is your own bigotry and using any means to justify your beliefs sitting there insulting the teaparty using the same methodology you are demagoging.

its always the same with your posts the pot calling the kettle black sorry to break it to you every post same anti right wing rants.

I am pointing out that the tactics are the same... It is the use of fear to mobilize
the left and right against the "people" and "ideas" they fear.

Demagoguery, is the rhetorical method which has been applied to both factions.

And

I specifically entered this thread to point the pot/kettle/black dynamic

Did I take a pot shot?

You betcha

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

show me where any tea partier said to use violence to get what they wanted ?

show me where any right wing pundit said hey throw bricks through peoples windows to get their attention and say nice nice things about them all day long?

YOU CANT!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

show me where any right wing pundit said hey throw bricks through peoples windows to get their attention and say nice nice things about them all day long?

YOU CANT!

Neo, the last person I am going to have a party line pissing match with is you, I bow down
to your ideological loyalty sir.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

I agree.

And even though you and I have heated debates, I don't feel the need to kick your door down and "second amendment" you over the argument.

I firmly believe that if we were having a debate face to face in a bar surrounded by hot girls it would be a lot more fun. But that's just me.

I would come and second amend who ever was trying to second amend you if you were my neighbor,
I don't care what your politics are.

If that day ever comes, I'll buy the rounds (since you have to pay for stuff you don't believe in)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ditto

I have my own.

But if you're going to buy the rounds, we might as well hit the range in the process.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

My only loyalty is to myself not you not the democrats not the republicans but to that constitution

smart move actually getting me to change an opinion aint ever going to happen i bow down to no others ideology.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This sounds like more Divide and Conquer. Bill is inciting violence, plain and simple. He works for the same crowd of Elites as Bill O or any other puppet on TV. Bill does not give a rats ass about anyone rioting or anyone else in this country. He spews propaganda just like the other smiley gladhands on MSM.

Peace to all

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

YOU CANT!

*sigh*
Again?
Only if you promise to watch it this time!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

YOU CANT!

*sigh*
Again?
Only if you promise to watch it this time!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

The man who did that was arrested as a result of being turned in by fellow protesters. Did you know that?

At the end of this video his fellow protesters aggressively lambasted him for his actions. And rightly so.

I don't care who you are and what group you stand with, that is not a way to behave if you are to claim that you are morally superior.

On a personal note, I would have felt much better if they had beat the snot out of that bastard for daring to put his hands on a downed woman.
edit on 12-10-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

seriously that woman was a paid leftist who had numerous arrests for doing the same thing thats how she made her living.

oh and theres a foot as opposed to a brick but pay no attention to that little fact or do i need to link every single left wing violent protest for the past 30 years?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by narwahl

seriously that woman was a paid leftist who had numerous arrests for doing the same thing thats how she made her living.

oh and theres a foot as opposed to a brick but pay no attention to that little fact or do i need to link every single left wing violent protest for the past 30 years?

Right... the rand pauler didn't threaten violence... he used it...
And besides, she had it coming...
I am so like, totally, shot down...
Humm...where to next?

Ok, this is one of my favourites:

Yeah, sorry, still no bricks... just ... guns.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

reply to post by narwahl

The action still wasn't right.

But I will say this, compared to the left, the Tea Party hasn't NEARLY the track record of violence, rioting, looting, wanton destruction and outright murder(see Greece riots where they murdered cops, and yes it was communists that did this).

I will point to this video:

Riot police left the scene because there simply wasn't anything to be concerned with. And this is a TYPICAL Tea Party demonstration.

This is a typical demonstration of the left:

The Leftist One Nation Rally aftermath:

Tea Party "Restoring Honor" Aftermath:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

The action still wasn't right.

But I will say this, compared to the left, the Tea Party hasn't NEARLY the track record of violence, rioting, looting, wanton destruction and outright murder(see Greece riots where they murdered cops, and yes it was communists that did this).

I will point to this video:

Riot police left the scene because there simply wasn't anything to be concerned with. And this is a TYPICAL Tea Party demonstration.

This is a typical demonstration of the left:

Last time i checked New York wasn't in greece.
You are right, the tea party didn't practice civil disobedience.
Getting arrested is one of the points of civil disobedience.
Look it up.
And stop your fake outrage about maher "inciting violence"

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

Last time i checked New York wasn't in greece. You are right, the tea party didn't practice civil disobedience. Getting arrested is one of the points of civil disobedience. Look it up. And stop your fake outrage about maher "inciting violence"

No it isn't. but there are communists in Greece and there are a whole bunch of entitlement junkie commies in NY as well.

And from the results of the latest ATS poll most OWS sympathizers would like to err on the side of violence if they don't get their way.

It's a typical leftist mindset.

Secondly, I will denounce anyone committed to violence left or right. I don't care. If you can't win on the merits of your ideas, and the best thing you can come up with is "see this guy did it too" as an argument to why it is ok to be violent, then I am against you too.

And lastly, you have a 1st Amendment right to PEACEABLY assemble. You do not have a 1st Amendment right to civil disobedience a process that often involves criminal behavior.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

reply to post by narwahl

Last time i checked New York wasn't in greece. You are right, the tea party didn't practice civil disobedience. Getting arrested is one of the points of civil disobedience. Look it up. And stop your fake outrage about maher "inciting violence"

No it isn't. but there are communists in Greece and there are a whole bunch of entitlement junkie commies in NY as well.

And from the results of the latest ATS poll most OWS sympathizers would like to err on the side of violence if they don't get their way.

It's a typical leftist mindset.

Secondly, I will denounce anyone committed to violence left or right. I don't care. If you can't win on the merits of your ideas, and the best thing you can come up with is "see this guy did it too" as an argument to why it is ok to be violent, then I am against you too.

True to your last paragraph.
But could i pretty please have a source for dead people in the greek riots? Police or otherwise? It's news to me.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

Times online.co.uk

NYPost.com

Here's several.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

guess you missed this one how many people are calling for ows to be taken out?

oh and we all know that means "second ammendment remedies"

stop with the holier than thou crap

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join