It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in Pennsylvania!! Take a look for yourself.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This picture came in from a close friends camera from today 10-12-11. They were taking a picture of a sign at a well site in Susquehanna county PA.

This picture has been untampered with and is directly from my friends camera to his computer to mine to show me the sign at their well site. This picture has an apparent UFO in the middle in the sky.

Any thoughts on this actually being a UFO?

The only modification I did to this picture was resize it to fit in a post. Please offer some insight to what this is, and I don't want to hear anything about the company that is out on this job!! Please stick to the topic at hand....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
youll have to zoom in on the image but I have no idea what the heck that is, is it possible that it is on the lens or something? my mom lives near allentown, i wonder if shes seen anything weird in the sky.

link   
a blurry bird?
can you give us some more details about maybe anything your friend saw before or after it, or...............................anything?
I'm still going with the blurry bird.

link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I copied the pic and I'm checking it out now.
Hate to say it but I think it's a bird. Be back in a few.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Can you post a link to the un-edited version? I would like a bigger view if possible. Thanks in advance!

Here is 400% zoom on the image above:

It's too hard to tell what it is because of the pixelation.
edit on 10/12/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You shouldn't have resized it, now it's too pixelated to get any idea of what it is, especially when zooming in. Would you mind posting the original picture?

link   
reply to post by instrumentality

The guy who took it was strictly focusing in on the sign and not the backround. He just said after looking at the picture....Look what is up in the sky!!! So I must appologize for not having any additional information, but he was completely unaware it was even there until he downloaded the picture to his computer.

link   
Looks like a bug to me.
Not a UFO

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

How do I do that? This is actually the first time I ever had to do that so far on this site? I have the original file on my computer saved, I just don't know how to get it on here without resizing the picture.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That would just so happen to be the bugs from prehistoric times then??

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

How do I do that? This is actually the first time I ever had to do that so far on this site? I have the original file on my computer saved, I just don't know how to get it on here without resizing the picture.

Do you have an imageshack or photobucket type account? You can upload to those sites and post the link here.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

No I don't. Can I email it to you and you can throw it in a post? U2U me your email address and I would gladly send the original to you.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Darn it! I gotta move up state. I never see the PA ufos. I guess they wont make themselves known over a metro area like mine until all bets are off and the armada casts a shadow on the entire city.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My family all lives in Allentown as well. I love it there. Very beautiful scenery and mountains. As for the picture, its hard to tell unless you crop the picture to enlarge the object.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Nice pic..thank you so much

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No. But it's pretty much a blur.
Something small flying fast in front of the lens could look like that.

And you can either upload the pic to either yfrog or use media.abovetopsecret.com
media.abovetopsecret.com gives you code to embed the file in a post.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow, you weren't kidding. I think you are being invaded.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
Darn it! I gotta move up state. I never see the PA ufos. I guess they wont make themselves known over a metro area like mine until all bets are off and the armada casts a shadow on the entire city.

I live in west Virgina...Yep Pa. is getting it to...The ships have slowed down where i live....I wouldn't want to move to see the action...Its not as glamorous as you think...I have seen so many ships..........................

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So the dark object was only on film or video.
That is completely understandable if very dull light is difficult to pick up.
Some say UFOs vibrate so they are fuzzy but I say it's the electrical
flight mechanism illuminating the ships surface air into the dark blue
seen in electrical labs and akin to the dark gasses in a gas flame due
to heat agitation.

edit on 10/12/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Did this ship fly over your head at all??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join