It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Hard Drives Show $100 Million In Criminal Credit Transfers Before Towers Fell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Actually no. All that is based on numerous examples not because of a 5 minute video.

Such as?

If no proof of this 100 million dollar tranfer can be verified that still doesn't discount all the other coincidences that happened that day. Nice try.

No its proof that here is just one more piece of made up crap, that, without regard to a lack of any evidence will begin to be repeated until it achieves the patina of "fact" in conspiracist circles. This way when some other conspira-fact is openly debunked then the conspiracist can fall back on this little nugget and proclaim that discounting one lie does not discount the other myriad of lies that is the foundation for all these conspiracy fantasies.

Though I know you will say it's a truther site (and you're right) here is some more info 911review.org...

Nope, no info there - just confirmation bias.

Also I thought put options have been verified or do you have proof disproving that?

Put options are an everyday occurence, there was nothing extraordinary about that.

How about the government officials as well as various influential higher ups told not to fly that day.

Not in reality.

Or the Israeli nationals that all called out that day?

Called out of what?

That's just scratching the surface.

Like a cat right before it takes a ........

Make no mistake about it, certain people knew this was going to happen.....

Yeah, they're called terrorist.

whether "they" allowed it to happen or directly had a hand in it is something for a later discussion.

Nope the terrorist didn't allow it to happen, they caused it. 19 Islamic radicals hijacked 4 planes and crashed them. That is the end of the story. Sorry, I know you would like the world to be more intriguing and complicated and more filled with Hollywood government evil doers, but its not.

Seriously... uninteresting, and add to that, you're a freaking moron.

Pass me a warning.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thats small potatoes compared to the TRILLIONS that the government publically admitted had gone missing.....the day before 9/11, and it just so happened WTC 7 (which really had no reason to collapse) was known to have the most incriminating evidence about where the trillions went.....

Of course a cool hundred milly may seem like a lot to most people, but when you put it into perspective, the US government probably spends a hundred milly everytime congress passes gas.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Judging by your attitude I would deduce you would consider CNN a legitimate (read: trustworthy) source:

archives.cnn.com...

Convar's German facility, in the town of Pirmasens near the NATO air base Ramstein, is one of the few civilian data recovery centers to be certified for military purposes as a "high security zone," the company said.

It appears this video was originally created by and hosted on Convar's site, since removed.

911blogger.com...

Now that only took me two minutes to find, but to be fair I'm more familiar with the topic, and my google-fu skills are online today.
edit on 13-10-2011 by SiliconJon because: rude remark removed

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So some of these posters on ATS believe that because a possible crime is being investigated leading to a shady dealing worth over $100 million is worth it because much more was obviously done and this is just the tip of the iceberg?

What kind of rationale is that, and better yet, where would they expect to start investigating and at what cost?

I thought we were here to deny ignorance, or some other funny slogan? The more real hard evidence that arises pointing to a real conspiracy and murderous criminal act on 9/11 the less people are willing to hear the facts.

It's just amazing to me, because almost every other conspiracy would be met with the "follow the money" or, "where's the evidence and motive," yet here we see very little of that and a lot of rolling eyes and lack of support.

Even the people on the OS side of the fence should be asking some serious questions right now. Here's a question to get you started folks.

If they are spending less money than the 9/11 comission, why are they finding such hard evidence of foul play and why didn't the american investigative team (9/11 comission)?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Maybe I'm missing something but how does this prove anything? And like a lot of other people said it's only $100 Million. I feel like this is the scene from the movie "Other Guys". Anyways, if anyone could explain that... yeah.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here is a good one: www...­.youtube.c­om/watch?f­eature=pla­yer_embedd­ed&v=4LDdR­VthqQU

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Exactly who looked at the retrieved data on the hard drives and determined that the data showed $100 million in illegal transactions? Lets grant that the Convar folks are experts at retrieving data from damaged hardware but that kind of accusation is usually the results of months and years of careful examination by professional forensic accountants. Not something that a lab tech picks up from fragmented data on a burnt hard drive.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

I don't understand how these hard drives survived but hundreds of people were completely pulverized in the collapse. I am not making any claims but how can we be sure that this information can be trusted?

The drives that were provided to the German data recovery company by the US Dept. of Defense as well as the US Air Force.

The recovery company are using a unique methodology which implements laser technology, the same or similar to that which is used in writing optical disks. The lasers can measure the magnetic imprints as far as 1's and 0's on the disk's platters. Similar to an electron microscope.

All computer data uses what is called a Cyclic Redundancy Check or CRC which is a mathematical algorithm that counts the data transferred and sums it into a single Bit for error correction purposes.

The data recovered from these drives will have to match the CRC data in order to be deemed successfully recovered. Otherwise it is impossible for any computer to read the data.and would cite a CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) making it undecipherable.

So that's it in a nutshell, the data can either can be successfully read or cannot once recovered.

Plain and Simple

Here's a little about CRC's...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

If they are spending less money than the 9/11 comission, why are they finding such hard evidence of foul play and why didn't the american investigative team (9/11 comission)?

Who is finding evidence of "foul play"? And exactly what is this evidence? And don't tell me "illegal transactions", what transactions and who and how did they determine that they were illegal and based on what law?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
So let me get this straight, you believe all of this based on one 5 minute youtube video? You don't need any futher proof? No corroboration? No nagging questions about where the information is coming from? Nothing?

Remember, in the Truther World, a lunatic homeless drug addict standing on the corner rambling incoherently about the evil govt is as good a source for their beliefs as along as the source is saying something they like or adhere to religiously. If it sounds like something they like, it must be true, no "ifs" "ands" or "buts" about it.

I once had a bum tell me that the guy walking down the street across from me was the devil himself and he just stole my soul. I guess I should believe him too right?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Try this thread, it has several links for you to read: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, it's this very same thread. Even if the initial link in a post goes to a site you prefer to not read you may want to check their cited sources many of which are now dead links that require more effort than a single click to find. Or you can just stay in denial without any effort to challenge your own position, which isn't even the official position (official position acknowledges the insider trading indicates one or more persons with knowledge before hand was trading to profit on the events, thus the reason they were investigating the data on the recovered hard drives).

Profiting From Disaster?
www.cbsnews.com...

9/11 Commission Documents Related to Insider Trading Investigation (updated 6 December 2009)
hcgroups.wordpress.com...

(-) A letter from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to the 9/11 Commission’s counsel Daniel Marcus. The SEC says it cannot yet provide the commission with information it received about alleged 9/11 insider trading from foreign partner bodies as it does not yet have their consent to disseminate such information to the commission. It will now ask for their consent to do so.

(-) A letter from the 9/11 Commission to the Securities and Exchange Commission about allegations of insider trading related to 9/11. The letter says that the SEC’s reasons for withholding documents about the allegations provided to it by foreign partner bodies are spurious. The SEC’s interpretation of documents it claims prevent it from sharing the information from its foreign partners is called “wooden and restrictive.”

OH, but you want proof, maybe from the SEC? Here it is...er, was:

SEC: Government Destroyed Documents Regarding Pre-9/11 Put Options
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SiliconJon

official position acknowledges the insider trading indicates one or more persons with knowledge before hand was trading to profit on the events, thus the reason they were investigating the data on the recovered hard drives

Who was investigating the data on the hard drives? And no, there is no official "insider trading" finding.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry

I agree with you 100%

Somebody or somebodies really fouled up and dropped the ball regarding our national security. Quite a few incompetent idiots managed to screw up royally and accidentally allowed a massive terrorist attack to happen on their watch. I do want to know who screwed up. I want to know who ignored the warnings, or left them under the pizza box in their office, thinking its nothing important. I want to know which arrogant a-holes caused friction between the intel agencies and who was being a douche and not sharing critical information and intel, due to inter-agency bickering. I want to know who laid out and wouldnt cut through the bureaucratic red tape when it was obvious something serious was afoot. I want to know who brushed off the warnings or ignored them and went back to playing solitaire on their PC. I want to know who was the lazy bum that didnt feel like passing on important and vital intel regarding the cell active in the US. Yeah I want answers.

But the Truthers are not interested in that. In fact I think I may have only met 1% of Truthers who actually believe the same thing as I do regarding 9/11, and shun the rest of the 99%'s goofy nonsense. All that is just a bunch of BS that so far, doing a great job creating a smokescreen to hide the real conspiracy: the cover up of the biggest intelligence blunder and gross negligence and incompetency committed by the very people that are suppose to keep this nation safe. After all, who wants to admit that through their gross negligence, and incompetency, 3,000 Americans were murdered on their watch? What better way to shake people off the real conspiracy by creating a false conspiracy with "Rube-Goldberg" style intricacy that is so overly complex, its nearly impossible to make anything make sense on just how its suppose to work. And even then it would be a superhuman effort to try and figure it all out.

That is my belief regarding 9/11. Someone screwed up royally, and does not want to be the one responsible for the deaths of over 3,000 US citizens. Not this petty nonsense of secret demolitions, NWO, Jews, death rays, missiles and other Truther nonsense.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

That is my belief regarding 9/11. Someone screwed up royally, and does not want to be the one responsible for the deaths of over 3,000 US citizens. Not this petty nonsense of secret demolitions, NWO, Jews, death rays, missiles and other Truther nonsense.

It's not nonsense and it's not petty, if you follow the money and who actually benifited from 911.

and

patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Somebody or somebodies really fouled up and dropped the ball regarding our national security. Quite a few incompetent idiots managed to screw up royally and accidentally allowed a massive terrorist attack to happen on their watch. I do want to know who screwed up. I want to know who ignored the warnings, or left them under the pizza box in their office, thinking its nothing important. I want to know which arrogant a-holes caused friction between the intel agencies and who was being a douche and not sharing critical information and intel, due to inter-agency bickering. I want to know who laid out and wouldnt cut through the bureaucratic red tape when it was obvious something serious was afoot. I want to know who brushed off the warnings or ignored them and went back to playing solitaire on their PC. I want to know who was the lazy bum that didnt feel like passing on important and vital intel regarding the cell active in the US. Yeah I want answers.

It seems to me that you're calling for a new investigation with a paragraph like that, GenRadek. You know... wanting answers, etc.

Welcome to the world of wanting real answers about 911.

I guess if you want answers, you're seeking the truth... which might make you a truther, huh?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have to ask....

How did these hard drives survive the collapse when it was so hot that it destroyed the black boxes in the planes??

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

It seems to me that you're calling for a new investigation with a paragraph like that, GenRadek. You know... wanting answers, etc.

Welcome to the world of wanting real answers about 911.

I guess if you want answers, you're seeking the truth... which might make you a truther, huh?

There is a difference between asking relevant questions and asking absurd questions.

I do not subscribe to the Truther Movement because of their deplorable attempts to twist the truth and outright lies about 9/11. Hence, i want the actual truth, not the "truth" the "Truth" movement is peddling.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I do not subscribe to the Truther Movement because of their deplorable attempts to twist the truth and outright lies about 9/11. Hence, i want the actual truth, not the "truth" the "Truth" movement is peddling.

Exactly, GenRadek. You want the truth. Just like a lot of other people on this forum do.

Wanting the truth makes you a truth seeker.

How do you think that you will be able to find the actual truth?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
holograms

now that's dirty cointelpro debunker's propaganda. sir.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

then watch all three collapses again. and again. and again. and. again.
also take a few days off and try finding a plane in one of those 5 frames
from a security camera in front of the pentagon. let us know how it went.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join