It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki Consciousness Explained !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Before even deciding to read this, if you do not believe in other Extra-Terrestrial beings living within our galaxy and neighboring galaxies, then save your time and leave this thread now (unless ofcourse you are interested in the subject and want to know more about it)

(This thread was from my old account xnibirux that I have decided to re-post)

Planet Earth has decided to ascend. Ascension being the process of speeding up all matter and releasing karma and regain more consciousness in order to enter a different level of being, to reach a lighter dimension of density.According to the material presented by Earth Sirius seeded a Red Race some 300,000 years ago. Among this Seeded Red Race were humans with about 60% of the genetics of an average being from Sirius. The Sirians also introduced a spiritually elite group op humans who were to assist the other beings in ascending.

After a while the Pleiadean Annunaki came and wanted to strip mine Earth for gold and minerals. As they were mainly electrical in origin they asked scientists from Orion to help them to change the magnetic Earth into a electromagnetic planet. This caused a major fall in consciousness for the magnetically oriented seeded race on Earth. This all happened without asking any approval from the beings on Earth. The Annunaki stayed and didn't want to ascend at all. They wanted to obtain immortality and they wanted humans to work for them in the mines and for their pleasures. So, they again asked Orion scientists to help them, which they did. They created an electrically oriented human slave race with poor genetics that was designed to be docile and follow the orders of the Annunaki.

The Orion scientists brought with them electrical beings from Orion who were to make sure that the slave race remained docile. Beings who were able to keep the slaves in desired thought forms were thus introduced 128,000 years ago. At first they listened to the Annunaki, but in time these beings under the leadership of Sananda overtook Earth and they have had dominion over Earth ever since.

(Although you may try to discredit the source in which this information is presented, it rings true to my heart and I feel that the information is very plausible.)

Source

Limited genetics? Controlled consciousness? Are we all living a dream within a dream? You decide

Thank you for your time and Let the discussion commence

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

Joshua David Stone (7 December 1953 - August 2005) was an American author and teacher in the ascension movement.[1] His father was Hal Stone. Joshua had a Ph.D. in Transpersonal Psychology and was a Licensed Marriage, Family and Child Counselor in California.

en.wikipedia.org...

Joshua David Stone (whose organization, the I AM University, was originally headquartered near San Luis Obispo, California), began holding his Wesak Mount Shasta gatherings in 1996. Stone had already began teaching in 1993, based on the early 1980s revelations of Tuella, that the Master Jesus, under his galactic name Sananda (the name, Stone stated, he adopted after his resurrection), works with Commander Ashtar, flying with Pallas Athena in their own flying saucer within the Ashtar Galacic Command flying saucer fleet as its Commander-in-Chief.[36] According to Stone, another name used by Commander Ashtar to denote his flying saucer fleet is The Airborne Division of the Great White Brotherhood.[37] Stone continued to present these teachings after 1996 at the yearly Wesak Mount Shasta gatherings.

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course you have to take that guy's word for it.
The concept of master jesus, that's a new one to me never heard of sananda but I call this right here bs, sorry.

cj6

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I cant explain how but that makes a lot of sense

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Yes, I do believe we surface humans are not the top of the food chain, but I question the true location of the flesh and bone gods.

I generally accept the theme of what you have presented, and personally, accept the notion that we surface humans were created to be in less than glamorous terms, slaves.

What I do not accept is that once we understand this, we continue to be slaves, physically and mentally. If there were not some deeper covert reason for us to be, we just wouldn't be here!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Again, although you may try to discredit the source in which this information is presented, it rings true to my heart and I feel that the information is very plausible

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It doesnt really work that way. There are things that are different and more than I'll say, or can ascertain, so all I can give is some generalizations, and at this level in the school, its probably enough, I don't really want to set my goal cosmically anymore.

PROJECT CAMELOT: INTERVIEW WITH GEORGE KAVASSILAS

I'd be so much happier with George if he hadn't sold out or been forced, in order to take the microphone and share, to put in their NWO agenda and masonic/gnostic, weird duality information. That has to be filtered because it is simply not true. So first comes my disclaimer: the parts about Jesus, Mary, Earth, and the sacred feminine, is simply untrue. And the sun, represents the son, and is The Light, that streams in endless and etermal from this crystaline mirror, however, if one were to assign gender, the sun is more of a Wonderful Mother to the solar system, giving life and nourishment. However don't think these terms are needed right now.

Second, duality does not mean walking both paths, and Yeshua did not do this. What it actually means, is having choices, built in, which by themselves are not evil, but the choice would be. So from the programming, which is AI, you get, darkness/light, sickness/healht, death/birth, etc. THAT IS WHAT A DUALITY IS PERIOD. And, choices are a different matter. We are plugged into both polarities of the universe, even our cells and bodies have positive and negative attributes and we are influenced by both sides,(that is what holds this testing ground together and its soul polarity which makes magnetism and gravity, something scientists cannot study. When we raise our love frequency, and give to those who harm us even, when we are becoming like the Family above, true love and goodness, we can ascend. Light as a feather, guilt free)...

BUT, the spirit army of darkness that ended following the AI negativity, never had to occur, but it did, and since the tests are hard, it was forseen that it would, and it will be healed in the end. Out of the struggles of life in this school choices are like: kindness/harshness; generosity/greed, etc.

Now the answers we're graded on. Consequence to harm is very hard on people and to avoided at all cost. One should never harm others and should know that they are harming themselves very much when they do.

Another thing, we are not small spirits. We're relatively mature for the lower levels, and this is a hard test, going into a hellish zone supposedly to wake up more, connect to our hearts and shine our ligths, to pass it.

We've already Loved each other and lived in eutopias on the other side. The ones who are risking much to come into this school, basically risking spending "time", though its only a program too in infinity, and regression for a while, if we Harm others, and don't seek recovery for harsh things. Like murder is a very black hole type density. So, we actually all know in our hearts, from childhood, what love is. And we don't need to fall into a swift river to imagine drowning.

We don't walk all paths.

This is a law of one, gnostic and dark side belief. It makes wrong and right illusion, and God not into Goodness, it is the Illuminati's attempt to remake God in their image.

One you take it all out, all this information is good. And his energy. 4d, has almost inifinte layers, realms, Et worlds, astrals, more good than negtative, more eutopias than hellish planets. Demiurges.

Spirits had choices too , and most are striving to progress in goodness, and even get tested, some just hang around getting sicker and sicker, in 4D, and get overtaken by the darkside.

Earth has been moved. And when it progresses, will be moved again. This sector of space is very negative.

Our souls, before we came in for the tests, were at least on their level for we were cosmic citizens, and since most of us are being tested, some might be put here for other reasons, and some from higher realms to help, so some are more progressed than these others, but we're here from good places overall trying to progress our consciousness. And while spirits/souls are different grades, like the stars in the sky differ in size, this is a good generalization. Also anything choosing to be negative, even if they seem like bigger bullies and fish, are literally atrophing inside, their light smaller and are tiny tots in diapers.

Annanuki are a collective, of 4d, darth vader type team.

They have no power over earth's ascension and no cosmic citizen group ascends earth.

Its the EU/Extra Universals, only Love and Goodness, what we call God, the Family of Light and Yeshua/Jesus.
They are no longer in universal schools, kazillions of years ahead of us, and once your out of 4d, you cant choose to harm. We're basically toeing into 4d.

All infinte energies, of which your spirit/intellect is one, are designed with a teleos purpose. They upgrade. And the Programmers/Designers who are Love and Goodness outside the cosmos, streaming the Light in through the stars, into this Holographic Interactive Universe School, are the ones who decide when this occurs, waiting to make the largest number turn to goodness.

Earth has been taken down notches and moved to its current location through choices made, and mismanaged horribly. I have a feeling the big brass may come in and set the school straight, taking the managers to account, not the little guy driving the SUV, and getting us ready for the upgrade, at least that is my prayer, and what I was shown, so I hope it happens. The caretakers the so called managers of the vineyard have broken cosmic laws outright regarding earth, nature and environment.

Alot of Lou Baldin's information and under his very long Q & A is good, though he also brings into the picture too much karma and military type stuff for me, but 95% seems really good: ufopseak.com

This post is one of my favorites, gives a really good look at our school.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You may already be familiar with this , but if not I think that you will like this interview with Stewart Swerdlow.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I believe that there are E.T. and so forth and I might even agree that we come from other alien races, undecided on that, but this, what this guy is saying, does not ring true in my heart. Maybe it's because the Annunaki were simply the ancient Sumerians giving deity status to the planets and naming them after gods.

Annunaki

Now, I don't agree with everything that guy has to say, but when he backs up his facts with the texts themselves, that he invites you to do yourself, and you do it, it's hard to argue the facts. The Annunaki were planets with deity status, that's all. This guy you mention here is not the guy who first came up with this Annunaki business, Sitchen is, and Sitchen is wrong. Feel free to take a squizz through this guy's other articles, and be sure to read who he is, and what are his fields of expertise what he is studied in and so forth. This is not just some joe off the street.

And if that part of what your guy is claiming is based on an incorrect translation done by Sitchen is / was wrong, then so could everything else he claims. Hence, I can not agree with this and it doesn't ring true in my heart. Sorry, just my two cents.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Basically, all spirits/intellects have freedom, for the Higher Ups/Family in progression are true profound love and goodness and this is how all intellects progresses and always has in infinity. So in lower realms, frequencies, or to middle realms and just above in this universe school, one of infinite others, with infinite Beyonds, there are choices.

Most planets and choices are not hellish type zones as earth is, but far better.

For the spirits in tests here without memories, these are spirits/beings that are striving to reach the next level, the chance to progress to the Beyond stage, outside this universe. The way is very steep, like unto Christ's. We come in without our memories, for the first time, forgetting who we truly are, in these tests. Even reincarnation is limited on these levels until the upgrade, and after that, the levels need to occur in the astral spirit levels. The object is not to harm others. To see and wish for equality, and to go further as we wake up more and more and see the world, to use our gifts and talents to help others if we can. All our lives are different and there are no accidents, they are tailored for us, and the challenges things we need to strive to overcome, and weaknesses in the flesh.

Everything is managed in ways beyond what we know even though darkness has a time in this world, its still lower level, and Higher Ups truly watch over.

The annanuki are lower levels, though big bullies to our spirits in these schools, as we more like seeds or slivers of self without memories here.

Its a highly interactive holgoraphic school, so the more negativity collectively and individually the more darkness and negative beings can operate in this world and stargate in. The reverse is true as well.

Earth would already be upgraded if we were collectively more united and unwilling to allow anyone harmed, starving, forced, enslaved like other planets. Then the viel that is over us, lifts quickly.

Some of our time is in private rooms and all around us perceptions. Its all holographic and perception alot anyway, making use of energy waves. Family can all be on different levels, going quick or slow, some might already out the other side even, so we would only be perceiving their presence. So much can be AI in the system, highly interactive.

We're here trying to go Beyond the cosmos. but for those who don't hurt, ie murder/rape and really harm others, higher levels and eutopia's will be reached, where we'll never have to worry about harming or risking regression again.

Earth is ascending past 4D, to the realms where harm is no longer the risk we take, for we will be in the Universal Understanding and truly feel each other, plugged in so to speak, and be working at perfecting love and service to others, plus enjoying learning, life and family.

Its because we're really vulnerable in these high level tests with so much at stake that the dark side has worked very hard, at really trying to steal our progression and use our souls, more mature spirits/light in draco vampiric ways, because they're atrophying, they've halted their own progression.

When people regress its being overcome by gravity and like a dwarf star blowing off your light, shrinking. Close enough idea. Then it takes constant work and growth to recover.

We need to safeguard love and not react. This planet is a planet of war and inequality/starvation. We're supposed to see through this and help others.

Though words like High Level tests have been used, to get beyond hurting others, and grow to the next levels of not harming, is really just removing your diapers. We think we'll be all grown up, but we're only going to be 3 or 4.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I Disagree with the theory that we are slave race or some alien hybrid............. Damn after reading it....... i almost laughed my intestine out.......... its really sad.......... Its this kind of thinking/attitude........ that necessitates the hiding of truth about the ET existence from Humans......... Yes ET did visit us.......... and they did intervene......... but they are our creators......... boy that is way over the top.......... no disrespect.......... but i believe in god......... and also believe god is present everywhere........... and god is definitely not alien/ ET............ I believe in ET too.........

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87
I Disagree with the theory that we are slave race or some alien hybrid............. Damn after reading it....... i almost laughed my intestine out.......... its really sad.......... Its this kind of thinking/attitude........ that necessitates the hiding of truth about the ET existence from Humans......... Yes ET did visit us.......... and they did intervene......... but they are our creators......... boy that is way over the top.......... no disrespect.......... but i believe in god......... and also believe god is present everywhere........... and god is definitely not alien/ ET............ I believe in ET too.........

The Annunaki CREATED us genetically, we ARE simply a species of experimentation being checked on between thousands of years of time.

When the term is used by referring to a character or person is like referring a part to the whole because I don't think of "God" as a person I think of "God" as literally the source of Everything in existence. The 'part' cannot realize the "whole", and we as a species on the outer planet are considered only a small part of the whole of existence(unless ofcourse we inhabit multiple galaxies and so on) but we are all as connected to this planet is the planet is connected to the sun, and the same as the sun's galaxy connection. So to me the term "God" is not so much as a single being but rather the 'whole' entirety of the existence of All That IS, and not just a 'part' which plays only an 'puzzle-pieced' image of the 'whole'.

To go somewhat off topic: We aren't bodies with souls, we ARE a soul, and HAVE a body(our vehicle through lifetimes if you will), because I can say I don't believe in thoughts because I cannot see them, but actually the thoughts are converted into sounds of vibration through the mouth when one expresses these thoughts (sound is still considered a physical thing because our ears pick up sound in a physical way, so therefore our body is like a thought that has been converted into vibrations and our soul would be the thought before it is converted because that is when­ we cannot detect thought physically via the ear.

To go back on topic:So God is Everything which is why God is omnipresent, so yes, God is an alien God is all species in the Plant, Animal, and even Mineral Kingdoms. I believe that the term alien isn't a proper one, because it just means foreign to location, in your case foreign to the Earth? Well in that case human beings are alien as well because we are foreign to the location of other Star Nations within our own galaxy but other species are humanoid like us and they know that we are not alien in nature at all but more like family-species.

Alien is just a term used by Government and other people of higher power to try and convince us that these "Aliens" are not like us because ^^They^^ don't want us to know about our own species already living outside of this region of our solar system, when again these so-called "Aliens" are just like us, but not enslaved by a group with much power, greed, and tools of manipulation at hand. So these ETs you mention, ARE Terrestrial beings, meaning earth-like, the Extra just means Other. So if you put the two together it means "Other Earth-like beings", and really there are no Aliens, at least not in this Milky Way galaxy, because the Milky Way is one of many types of humanoid-inhabited galaxies. Now Earth would be one of many showcase-type planets for the schooling process for the soul to experience the lower density of dimensions through the evolution and progression to higher levels of density (^5th, ^6th, ^7th, ect) I believe we all incarnated or reincarnated here many times for this experience to train the soul

edit on 13-10-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxnibiruxx
The Annunaki CREATED us genetically, we ARE simply a species of experimentation being checked on between thousands of years of time.

You are very wrong there, WE created THEM. Some of us are in control of THEM, and you lesser mortals do not understand anything!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

How could we have created them? (when we aren't even close in advancement through the evolutionary process as the Annunaki)

And why not make a reply to the text about God in the rest of my post? I like to share these kind of ideas with other people its healthy for the soul's progression through our short flash of time here on Earth

edit on 13-10-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

How could we have created them? (when we aren't even close in advancement through the evolutionary process as the Annunaki)

YOU may not be, but some of US definetely are. Why lump everyone else in with your own inferior life.

And why not make a reply to the text about God in the rest of my post?

Because it was rubbish, of course.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

YOU may not be, but some of US definetely are. Why lump everyone else in with your own inferior life.

And why not make a reply to the text about God in the rest of my post?

Because it was rubbish, of course.

To SOME it may be rubbish, but to OTHERS it definitely is not. Absence of proof is not proof of absence
edit on 13-10-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: quote

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Again, before even deciding to read this, if you do not believe in other Extra-Terrestrial beings living within our galaxy and neighboring galaxies, then save your time and leave this thread now. I don't care if you don't believe any of what I have said in my posts nor do I care if what you believe I say is bs
, it's not why im here and it should not be why you are here, that's not what this thread is about

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

reply to post by spoor

Again, before even deciding to read this, if you do not believe in other Extra-Terrestrial beings living within our galaxy and neighboring galaxies, then save your time and leave this thread now. I don't care if you don't believe any of what I have said in my posts nor do I care if what you believe I say is bs
, it's not why im here and it should not be why you are here, that's not what this thread is about

I believe there are ET's in our galaxy but that won't stop me from saying that your post was utterly rediculous. Just like the bible, a story some people made up.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
i'm sorry if this post sounds negative, but to me this sounds like a mixture of a science fiction novel that never made it to publishing and a cult following.

can anyone explain this to me in laymen's terms? as in, an explanation for someone who knows little of the alien races mentioned and their agenda? i am a believer, and am the type of person to not willingly rule anything out, so i would really appreciate anyone taking the time to breaking down the fundamentals of this theory.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

hmmm.......... Quite interesting.......... Point of view....... but i have to say........ good argument......... but i believe........ God created us.......... though other ET did intervene in our development......... and made us stupid and weak..... probably because we were too powerful....... after all god did create us in his image........ so i can believe/.imagine some group aliens/ ET ruling us secretly.......... but i don't think they created us........

Have fun....... Peace.....
Primus

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I will agree with some, but not all of what you have written here.

Planet Earth has decided to ascend. Ascension being the process of speeding up all matter and releasing karma and regain more consciousness in order to enter a different level of being, to reach a lighter dimension of density.According to the material presented by Earth Sirius seeded a Red Race some 300,000 years ago. Among this Seeded Red Race were humans with about 60% of the genetics of an average being from Sirius. The Sirians also introduced a spiritually elite group op humans who were to assist the other beings in ascending.

I can easily agree that Planet Earth is in the process of Ascension, along with all of Her children. I believe it is the Black Race that are descended from the Annunaki, for the Red Man will tell you they came from the Pleiadies. Some say it was The Sirians whom we got our Souls from, but the information is not clear. I do know that The Sirians are the big arms dealers in this sector, and sell to everyone, even the Draco.
The Sirian's work with humans was for higher brain activation, but the Anunnaki's thoughts of the human brain were just as a robotic structure,
a bio-mechanical mass to be used by them to control humans as workers.

The so called "White Race" is a product of an inhabiting race mixing with an ET race over time. This experiment began in the Aryan Mountains.

The Pleiadians did not come here to Earth until after the meeting at Holloman Air Force Base in 1954, when President Dwight Eisenhower, the 34th president of the United States, met with ETs, called the "Ebens" from Zeta Reticuli.
An MI 6 man present said this:

"the visitors showed great concern over our hydrogen bomb detonation 1952."
(Nov. 1, 1952 at Eniwetok atoll, 500 times more powerful than the Hiroshima bomb.)
source

Deals were made, the Military wanted Technology, of course, the ETs wanted to abduct certain humans and cattle for experimentation.
Circumstantial Evidence Supporting Eisenhower’s ‘First Contact’ Meeting with Extraterrestrials

The Pleiadians came after this, asking only that America give up their Nuclear Program, and in return offered to "Help mankind to achieve a Higher Spiritual Conciousness." The offer was politely declined. Another such offer was made later, On March 16, 1957 in Alexandria, Virginia, Valiant Thor from the Planet Venus made the same offer, plus a lot more.
He too was turned down, for what he proposed would "destroy the American economy." Perhaps they should have listened to Thor?
Valiant Thor from the Planet Venus

The military, of course, along with the Industrial Complex of Banking Institutions and Arms Manufacturing used the technologies to further enslave the human race. Read up on Project Rainbow, collectively known as "The Montauk Project, and you will learn how electronic mind control was perfected, and how it is used today.

Sananda, and others like him were sent here, to correct mistakes and to teach humanity how to love each other and take care of Earth. He is not, nor was he ever a God, or even the son of God. In fact the Pleiads were upset when he was executed. The Annunaki did not care how Earth was treated, they almost destroyed it when they first came here.

The Allies of Humanity will help humanity to Ascend, and any ET race that tries to stop this will be dealt with. The only thing I can really see that blocks Ascension are the Religious crowd, those who follow a book and see the Creator as "out there" somewhere, and the dis-info agents that abound in these forums. Some do not want to Ascend, they rather demand the status quo be kept in place for them.
The Allies of Humanity

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join