It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new friendly "Hello" from In the Woods, Alaska

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I've been a fan of ATS for two years now. I am always after a deeper meaning of knowledge, and love for this life. ATS definitely has their scholars, then again the nuts, but as with the world's dichotomy, we cannot have one without the other. I enjoy almost every posting, except those who entertain themselves with petty, mundane idea's of major lack of common sense, and J. Springer, dislike that guy too, glad to know that we have men in the world contributing garbage to our youths, and unfortunately grown adults. I am not a scientist, politician, nor any part of law enforcement, I'm just a college educated, hard working man come a cold Valley in Alaska with a passion in search of truth!

I drive for work occasionally from the Valley to Fairbanks and pass by the HARRP facility a few times a year. Never seen anything out of the ordinary, but the Northern Lights, no abductions, no UFO's. Some encounters of the paranormal throughout my life as many experience in this world

I love reading about the sources of ENERGY which I find in damn near every topic I enjoy, The Paranormal, Religion, Fragile Earth, Space, and Science. Its amazing the things we have accomplished as humans, but with all the chaos and destruction that came with the advanced technology, I'm not quite sure that we are capable to have a safe, secure, and healthy future for our next generations.

I want the best for our lives to be lived with Love, morals, and values. I am glad to see those who post heartfelt, passionate threads, flags to You! Our leaders in these governments will not last if they precede to treat the people the way they are.

Disclosure. Rise Against. Seek the Truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

welcome to the madhouse, I MEAN Site, its a hoot, but you already know that.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Welcome aboard AK! You couldn't have picked a better time to become active in posting, given everything happening in the world right now. Wave at HAARP when you drive by. Lol...I've spent countless hours learning about the place but never have gotten closer than Vancouver. Anyway, looking forward to seeing you in the forums!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I am very blunt, but not without a good sense of humor, LMAO.
I will wave for you, most definitly!, I'm still working on my
disguise, and I.D. Badge to gain access into that unknown
HARRP Facility, BRING THE TRUTH

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hello to you, in the great white north

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
So, I've read and looked around for the process to Flag a Posting? I have figured out how to do everything else so far but.

Help Please

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Hi AK907ICECOLD, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Welcome new member. The site is a blast, you meet all walks here. I wish i lived in the woods. Hey, have you seen or heard big foot? I love the quiet, fresh air smells of trees and animals running around everywhere. My dream is to live in the woods, but i have no money to go live there, i wish i could. I suppose it gets really cold there. here in mn it is tolerable in the months of may,june,july,august,sept. and some of october. How many months of ok weather, not really cold, do you get up there? well, take care.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!
I have a cousin who lives in alaska...how do you like it up there? I've been meaning to plan a trip up there but...with the whole 30 days of night and all that...I'll gladly sit in Wisconsin
lol

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Big Foot, no, lol. There is some beast in the south pan handle that is known to be a beast of some sort that thrusts tree stumps upside down into the ground, some range from 8-14 feet tall, I guess I have now put my foot in my mouth, i"ll will make figure it out and post a Link. I worked in Illiamna where there is mystery of a Leaviathan of some sort, AMAZING place!

Weather changes fast unexpectedly, within 15 min, sun to rain, snow to sun, etc. End of April most the snow is gone, as of todays date, on a sunny afternoon its 60 degrees, and night 25 degrees, lots of frost, bu no snow yet, normally it snows a few inches to a foot by the 1st of NOV., in the winter it can go as far down to -20 to-30 for a month or two, sucks to walk out to start the truck every morning for work, Brrr. Lived here here 29 years

Thanks for asking

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I am very blunt, but not without a good sense of humor, LMAO.
I will wave for you, most definitly!, I'm still working on my
disguise, and I.D. Badge to gain access into that unknown
HARRP Facility, BRING THE TRUTH

You could try to disquise yourself as Jessie Ventura...................oh wait that wont work

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jecht0089

Thats funny, I dated this girl from the University, and she's from Barrow, I went up there for Christmas time with her, Had a blast, dry town, when i was there for a week it was -40 degrees I couldn't smoke outside it was so cold, I saw 30 nights too and Barrow is much bigger, the the local store there, I looked to see if that lil vampire girl was there, then I forgot about cause I was busy drinking and getting some, LOL

Well if your cousin lives in the Valley I may know, 60,000 and I know half by name, not kidding, everyone knows everyone, through someone! thats why the Valley is split in to groups, either way they love you or hate you, sad, I know.

I love it up here, snowboarding , hiking, snowmachining, boating, Hunting and fishing are insane, just came back from Homer, AK from working and home owner took us out on a charter, just to be a bad-ass Alaskan, left with 100 lbs of Halibut, my best fishing trip this year, Some of the best Bud's to smoke, greats friends,( which has become families, Awesome, man. Awesome

Guarantee the best hosptality if you come up, you have to know the right people, Unfortunately, we have peolple like the Palin's to screw it up for the rest of us Alaskans

Thanks Sarah

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What a beautiful introduction post - and a very sincere big WELCOME from me!

You have got us curious now - you will simply HAVE to make a thread about the Leviathan in Illiamna. Is this creature related to the one in the "south pan handle" that thrusts tree-stumps upside down into the ground? Sounds fascinating!

Have always had a fascination too for Alaska - cannot wait to read more of your posts here on ATS.

BTW - you won't be allowed to flag threads until you have reached 20 posts. Only stars at this point I'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shimmeringsilver73

AH SS73, but I have 22 had a star on my first post reply!, I will be doing a post about both Alaskan monster with quotes and Links as soon as I can I will be offline for 14 hours for work today, but will get back to those who welcomed me, Wow, I am impressed with some of the people here, very nice.

Thank you, if I need additional help, I will be asking some of my new friends for help.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Everything that I have posted was righteous opinions, and the truth as far as I know, I am very displeased with my post removals by ATS authorities without the opprotunities to reply. So I move to a new Idea of a ATS II, who is in for speaking the minds, "OPEN" that is..

UH OH, I feel like I'm getting deleted again..

ATS, are you a department of the US Gov.?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Welcome AK907, I live in The Valley as well

Welcome to ATS, the land of the midnight rant

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

I wouldn't be surprised if this is ____ LOL you should know that everyone knows everyone out here. I kinda curious how many ATS'ers are Valley Trash, do you remember that beer from the Great Bear Brew house? man, those were good. Anyhow, added you as a friend and hope that if anything strange happening out here, send me a message! everyone thinks I a nut about phenomenons, but I want the truth.

BTW the moon rose yesterday evening and seems to me that it was too far to the west, and tonight its back to its normal trajectory. Hmm just a thought, and yours? Maybe I was drinking a little too much and my bearings were a off, sometimes its too dark and cold to be sober, LOL.

Well thanks for the post, I'm off to AA

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I was Valley Trash before it was cool LOL

I have seen many unusual things in the sky over the yrs in this area, that's for sure! Would be interesting to compare notes sometime

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
welcome to you from here in the Bayou State

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ortsack

Bayou? That's Louisiana right? Any great conspiracies there?

Well thank you for the welcome, you as well friend.

top topics

join