It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think is the Anti-Christ? Vladimere Putin OR Dmitry Medvedev ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Vladimere Putin OR Dmitry Medvedev ?

they both are suited for the role but witch one do you think?

Medvedev anounced the new world currency

and Putin is just pure evil this guy could be elected as president in 2012

or it could be the pope he looks so evil LOL

If there's any one ells you might add or think might play the role of a Anti-Christ
add it on the list

edit on 11-10-2011 by futuredude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
erm no one as there is no such thing as christ / anti christ or religion

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

Don't be such an atheist , of course there is and a NEW WORLD ORDER =
ONE WORLD LEADER = Anti-Christ , your so silly

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Why is Putin pure evil?

I think the anti-christ isn't a single person, but instead the collective idiots of the world.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The Anti-christ is anyone who does not believe in jesus.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bhaal

then i am him, damn i thought id be more powerfull than this and wouldnt work on a construction site and have exactly nothing in my bank account lol

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by futuredude

If there is such a thing as a Anti-Christ, then surely its this guy, his charmed the world into power taking control of the biggest military machine ever created in history, only to increased the military spending this year to a mind boggling $1.6 trillion this year already, making the American military spending now twice as much as all other nations in the world Combined...

Yep Obama is the Anti Christ if there is one ?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

nope he aint no anti christ either come on guys do you really belive this rubbish..........?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
well, what if the anti-christ were going to be a women? I cant think of a better opposite than a women who would be everything christ is not.

but If i were to guess.. if evidence started pointing that way, i would say putin is the AC and medvedev is the false prophet.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ryan Seacrest is the antichrist...or at least made some kind of deal with the Devil...no doubt about it...

link   

yeah and stars/planets and the universe dont exist either.
dont knock something you know nothing about.

link   

Anti Christ - Anti Human - Anti Life, whatever, Obama fits the bill, in term's of world power, and the ability to destroy it.

And if your not willing to play along, and think its all a load of rubbish, why are you still here posting ?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Can i pick neither.

And then say the anti-christ doesnt exist.

thank you for posting more rubbish.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Because I tend to base my world view on these pesky things called "facts", I don't think there is an anti-Christ.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

do people believe the wwe is real? now thats what i call rubbish, why comment on this post or even waste your time looking at it. Have a look at thdd middle east and tell me that is rubbish...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't think the Russian government is any more evil than the US government :shk:

If I had to choose one of the 3 you posted, I would say the Pope.....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

why because im free to do what i like and if posting my opinion that there is no such thing as an anti christ and most defo not obama, putin or the other one is what i feel like doing i will

but yeah wwe is rubbish just as beliving we are living with the anti christ or believing a 2000 yr old story changed countless times and without a single shred of evidence is also rubbish

believe me if " god " was real then why would the church be soooo rich and the world in such poverty

its all complete and utter rubbish

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Putin is a real life badass.

If he were an American politician he wouldn't be able to appear in public, he'd be smothered in a pile of panties and bras.

I agree that the Russians are no more evil than we Americans.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone

why because im free to do what i like and if posting my opinion that there is no such thing as an anti christ and most defo not obama, putin or the other one is what i feel like doing i will

but yeah wwe is rubbish just as beliving we are living with the anti christ or believing a 2000 yr old story changed countless times and without a single shred of evidence is also rubbish

believe me if " god " was real then why would the church be soooo rich and the world in such poverty

all it takes is one psychopathic leader to attack the west and you have an anti-christ. Now I am skeptical about the bible myself, but I leave my mind open just in case something out of this world does occur.

You are entitled to your opinion, the question is can you prove the bible is rubbish, the same as I have tried to prove it possibly may of happened or maybe the warnings are correct.

have you even read the bible? Not every story is about god or an imaginery boogeyman coming to destroy evil. Alot is based on ancient wars etc. Can you give me an alternate history? Maybe the bible has been changed over time and it is a money maker for the church, but still if it has been changed, why? You do know disasters have happened in the past, and for some reason the biblical accounts arent only tied to the bible, but other religions as well.

So as much as I DO respect your opinion, I still believe there is more to this, god could be anything. Maybe god is an ET, maybe a celestial object, maybe it is fake. But until it is proven (which it most likely wont) I will continue to research it....

The other thing is the bible teaches you how to be a decent person in some parts, it has great advice, the entire book is not a fairytale...

edit on 11-10-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

"all it takes is one psychopathic leader to attack the west and you have an anti-christ."
oh right but its not if you attack the east hahahaha ok then

after been brought up in a fully catholic primary and high school and having god and jesus rammed down my throat every single day its fair to say that yes i do know the bible inside out and have read it more times than i care to remember starting from the nuns that teached me from 3 years old

i dont doubt for one minute that there is some truth behind the ancient stories thats wrote but im afraid that its mainly filled with complete rubbish thats there to control us and your right there is the same stories in many religions you see thats how they divide and conquer our religion is right no ours is

im happy for people to have faith thats all good for them but looking at it with an open mind u can see that any story that says there was adam and eve with 2 sons was how the human race started is completely deluded and anbody that worships a church that is so rich, secretive and openly supports and covers up paedophilla is wrong and kinda sick in my book

oh and one man that attacks anyone or any country is not the anti - christ maybe jus another deluded war monger just like bush and blair, evil yes gods nemesis come on pal be serious
edit on 22/9/2011 by theruthlessone because: because

edit on 22/9/2011 by theruthlessone because: to add the quote

top topics

join