It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believable Alien Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
In 2001 a controversial abduction was reported by 22yr old Amy Rylance, her husband Keith, 39 and business partner Petra, 35. Petra claims to have witnessed Amy being abducted. She was taken out through the window by a beam of light and into a space craft.

After waking Amy's husband and being unable to locate Amy they phoned the local police. While the police were on the scene they received a phone call that a woman fitting Amy's description had turned up in Mackay Qld, 790 km's away. in less that 2 hours Amy had somehow travelled a distance which would have been at least a 12 hour drive. Given this distance she would not even have had time to drive to the nearest airport and catch a plane to Mackay.

The full story makes a great read

www.theozfiles.com...

Anyone heard this story before??

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Yeah, I've heard of it. It occured only a few hundred kilometers from where I live (which is close in Australian terms).

I really liked her story and it sounded very believable at first. It was also interesting in the fact that she didn't have to undergo regression to remember any of the events. Sounds like your typical single abduction case with some interesting info.

However, the local police dug up some phone records and found that Keith Rylance was making calls to Mackay earlier that day. The police were convinced from then on that it was a hoax.

It's strange how they just got up and left the country. Amy Rylance was supposedly told by ET that she would not see them again.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by electric]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ive heard of this one before. I didnt hear about any police phone records or anything though. Pretty strange tho.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
That's so funny I was in Australia when this happened and remember hearing reports about it on the radio.

the presenters on the radio kept cracking up. Considering it happened at a winery most considered it either a state of drunk people doing something stupid or a plublicity stunt for the business.

Either way it didn't work out.

I do find the two hour thing interesting, but there are ways around that.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I vaguely remember this story.... For my money though, the Hill case is still one of the best...especially with the star map corrolations...just downright eerie...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I vaguely remember this story.... For my money though, the Hill case is still one of the best...especially with the star map corrolations...just downright eerie...

I've been thinking about that a bit lately. Has Betty Hill's starmap ever been revalidated since Marjorie Fish correlated it?

edit:

Nevermind. I think this is about as good as it gets (until they start correlating the map with our solar system):
www.kochkyborg.de...

[edit on 30-8-2004 by electric]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The Fish map is still up in the air. Some experts say it really doesn't corolate to the stars that are relevant, others say its' a perfect match. It goes round and round. As I'm sure this will be the case with this abduction.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I've been thinking about that a bit lately. Has Betty Hill's starmap ever been revalidated since Marjorie Fish correlated it?

Yep, but as mentioned, still some controversy...

However, it's simply too much of a coincidence that it happens to fit. The odds are staggeringly against it.

Then there is the factoring in of the yellow suns. Not only do the stars correlate, but they also happen to be yellow stars, just like ours, and the aliens' (according to Hill). Then, you have the added factor of the distances being such that the path drawn by Betty is the logical path from thier point of origin. Not to mention that the constellation isn't even visible in the sky of her native hemisphere, so it isn't like she saw the stars before. Also, the map isn't drawn from an Earth perspective, but correlates with Betty's description of being shown a hologram, and the map from the aliens' homeworld perspective.... Truly fascinating, and not the only source to link aliens to Zeti-Reticuli (but certainly one of the first references....)

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Do aliens really need to physically abduct anybody for the examination of the mind? It is quite interesting, that a radio device just cannot do the same job...

If aliens want to examine someone's body, it is more likely they will come back dead, and mutilated...

Perhaps, someone feeling he/she was abducted, is simply the result of a manipulation to the mind... or very rarely a real and lucky abduction...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

If aliens want to examine someone's body, it is more likely they will come back dead, and mutilated...

That has been reported in the past, mysterious human mutilation, I think that might be too openly hostile. I think that the likely scenario is the "capture and release" approach that human researchers use. There is plenty of cases to show that aspect. Betty/Barney Hill, Travis Walton, Pascagola, etc.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Interesting tidbit... I was looking through some of the documents, as I know there was an early reference to Zeta-Reticuli as a possible origin, in at least one of them...and I came across a reference to this...

PROJECT PARHELION.

I'm usually pretty proficient with vocabulary, but needed to look it up...the term Parhelion refers to a visual phenomenon where it appears there are two suns. This project was listed amongst others in the infamous "burned memo" which so far, is one of the most authentic docs to come out, according to the mjdoc team... Zeta-Reticuli is a binary (two-sun) star system. Interesting, no?

EDIT: Found one....the "Aquarius" document, also refers to this as the homeworld. Can't find a version online to link to though, just cover pages...

[edit on 30-8-2004 by Gazrok]

top topics

join