It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy detatchments in Boston, Atlanta and Seattle under siege!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Reports are coming in via Livestream that Boston, Seattle and Atlanta are currently under siege.

Rumours of incursions from Dallas are also being reported!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

been discussing this here so far...

haven't heard anything about dallas though so thanks for the heads up...any links? i'll try and look up anything on dallas if i can keep my eyes open much longer lol...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Oh my, save room for the honeycomb, he will be by shortly...

Trolls sense new threads about topics they cant stand, but cant stop reading and replying to
edit on 11-10-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Monitoring Facebook and Livestream now jumping from page to page and vid to vid!

Rumours of San Fransisco are coming in!
edit on 11-10-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Occupy Seattle right now, heres a Live Stream

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

San Fransisco being reported as safe!

Possible incursion on St. Louis!
edit on 11-10-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Boston is currently being raided.

Hundreds have been arrested.

One woman just fell in front of the Federal Reserve and split her head open!

Follow Boston'sPD scanner live here:www.radioreference.com...

A lot of code word's are being used. Anyone with CB/ Police lingo---please post.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Why is none of this reported at the moment on CNN, NBC, TIME, REUTERS, NYT, USA TODAY, ABC, MSNBC, BBC, FOX, and all the others on my home page?

Im just wondering. Theres is absolutely zip about any of this in the headlines...and hasnt been all day, or yesterday.???? If it is happening as said here...why nothing in print?

I dont doubt it, but I have absolutely nothing with all of these sites to read about any "sieges"...and you'd think if it were so...I would have ...SOMETHING????

CNN
• 'Merchant of death' trial to open in New York - 1 hour agoAlleged international arms and drug smuggler Viktor Bout, widely dubbed the "merchant of death," will go on trial Tuesday in New York. He faces a range of charges, including conspiracy to ki...
• NBA cancels first 2 weeks of season - 3 hours agoThe first two weeks of the NBA's regular season have been canceled as basketball players and management have yet to reach a deal on a new labor agreement, according to NBA.com.
• Netflix whiplash stirs angry mobs - 9 hours agoNetflix's move to kill spinoff Qwikster only a month after it was announced is doing little to placate consumers still fuming about price hikes. Some see Netflix as a once-innovative service that&...
• Execution recorded on cell phone - 19 hours agoNawroz is about to die in a brutal way. His crime: Killing a romantic rival. The judge: A local warlord. The executioner: The victim's father. After a decade of U.S. intervention, feudal justice s...
• Murray names other doc in MJ's death

Reuters
• Executives tell Obama how to create jobs - 6 hours agoWASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama could create millions of jobs by attracting more foreign capital to the United States, helping entrepreneurs and being more aggressive in energy, business...
• Insight: New bankruptcy ripples may emerge in tough economy - 3 hours ago(Reuters) - Three years after the collapse of Lehman Brothers touched off a tidal wave of bankruptcy filings, corporate failures may be about to pick up again, with some big-name companies among those...
• Greece loan talks advance as EU delays summit - 40 minutes agoATHENS/BERLIN (Reuters) - The European Union postponed a summit by a week on Monday to allow time for a broader solution to Greece's debt crisis, after Athens said it had concluded talks with inte...
• Newfound optimism could extend to earnings season - 10 hours agoNEW YORK (Reuters) - The stock market is riding a wave of renewed optimism and investors looking for a reason other than Europe to keep buying may find it in earnings.
• Democrats wary of their unpopular president -

Time
• Yemen's Uprising: President Saleh vs. Peaceful ProtestersThe troubles of the country can be told through three families: the President's, the al-Ahmar tribe and the day-to-day trials of a doctor and his sons
• Inside Cairo's Riots: The Egyptian Junta's True ColorsThe military's response to a peaceful Christian protest -- and the rabid media depiction that followed -- is a bad omen for democracy and change in Egypt
• Afghanistan: Why Defeating the Haqqani Network Is Not EasyThis elusive subgroup of the Taliban has emerged in recent weeks as NATO's enemy No. 1 in the region. But vanquishing the Haqqani bogeyman may prove difficult
• Greece: Ordinary Citizens Hit Hard by the Financial CrisisAs politicians and economists talk numbers and macro policies, the tenor and quality of ordinary life deteriorates in Greece

USATODAY.com News
• Drivers paying more tolls to use roads, bridges - 2 hours agoTolls jump as states and local governments seek additional revenue for maintenance.
• Mexico prepares for Hurricane Jova - 1 hour agoResidents along Mexico's Pacific coast braced for a direct hit from powerful Hurricane Jova.
• Libya's revolutionary fighters continue progress - 1 hour agoLibyan revolutionary fighters got closer Monday to beating Moammar Gadhafi loyalists.
• Myanmar gives amnesty

Washington Post News
• Guinta says he understands citizens' frustration with government - 3 hours agoWith just 14 percent of the public approving of the job Congress is doing, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll released last week, Congressman Frank Guinta says he also shares the frustra...
• Norfolk Southern and The Washington Post host transportation infrastructure summit - 7 hours agoNorfolk Southern and The Washington Post are convening leading thinkers in transportation, urban planning, and finance to discuss the problems and potential of the nation's railroads, highways, br...
• "The Secrets of the FBI" - 10 hours agoInvestigative reporter Ronald Kessler presents an internal history of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
• Avlon: Millionaire's tax is on target - 14 hours ago

edit on 11-10-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I heard the BPD called this "Operation kristalnacht" can anyone confirm that?
I saw it on twitter and in the Global Revolution feeds.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

If that's true.....it is very sinister. In 1938 the German's walked into the Jewish gheto's and basically slaughtered Jews. 'Night of broken glass'.
just saying for those wondering
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
San Diego under siege!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Everyone stay safe. Do not act violent, then the world will see when the Video footage becomes available, that the USA is as bad as these countries they are criticizing. Over Civil Rights. Democracy and Human Rights. I also read that a War Veteran was beaten up by the Police, is this True?

Footage below:

edit on 11-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Here is more footage, if this is true and not a Hoax this is completely disgusting.

What an outrage. Do you all think this is acceptable?

John Nilles, 74, a Marine from Medford who served in Vietnam and is a member of the group, Veterans for Peace, said he was knocked down during the arrests.

He believes he did not get arrested in the chaos because he got knocked down, and banged up his knee

“I have absolutely no use for police anymore,” he said. “I don’t know what I’m going to do.”

He talked about how it reminded him of the 1960s. “This is not the world I intended to come back to,” he said in reference to Vietnam.

Boston Police Warn Protestors To Leave

edit on 11-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Detatchments???

The militaristic term seems appropriate for a fifth column, so I'll agree with the terminology.

America under seige, more truthful.

Communist fifth column detachments meet stiff resistance, watch out they may start chanting.

Whoever invested heavily in pepper spray last quarter was a smart patriotic capitalist. Facebook and Twitter shareholders even moreso. The wireless networks should see a good profit in those regions also.

See my sig for the truth, spoken before any of todays young aspiring pinkos were born.

top topics

join