It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

in 37 minutes Atlanta Police dept will arrest anybody still Occupying Woodruff Park (Added Videos)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This warning came through not long ago so we are scrambling to make plans for some people to be arrested and to continue the occupation early tomorrow morning.

cnn, abc, nbc, fox, cbs, and ajc are all on site with cameras blaring ready to document a mass arrest and spin it in a false light. I'm on scene with my macbook, flip camcorder, and nikon d60.

whatever happens hear, ATS will get the truly fair and balanced story from me. I gotta go now, but will update ASAP.

OCCUPY TOGETHER

UPDATES; videos

edit on Tue Oct 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Oct 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit per OP

edit on Tue Oct 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: video added

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
how about they organize a dump in. that way they can smell the sh-t we have to put up with.

edit on 10-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
charge your batteries and get the video rolling

Take 2!!! Rolling!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Its what every ones been waiting for. ..........

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

What? When they either put up or shut up?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Live stream

occupyatlanta.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
"we are scrambling to make plans for some people to be arrested."

"Its what everyone has been waiting for."

I don't understand. If the arrestees just surrender peacefully and get given driven away, what is the gain?

If they plan on making a fuss about it, is the goal to provoke police response that can be taped and shown on the internet? If that's it, OWS gets called a violent movement and normal people thinking about joining get turned off.

Is it to signal that a new phase of more aggresive confrontation has begun?

What?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Pack everything asap, get everything out and get as many people to another location. Film everything. And upload it as quickly as possible to the internet.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Atlanta is dangerous, they should crack down on this one, because this one has the potential to turn violent and spread throughout the metro area.

IMO... why wait 37 minutes?

These freaks (those who are actually the origin of all of this) are not going to relent until there is widespread violence somewhere... The attempts to control the movement through political organizers, popular media support and business figures is faltering.

You can crack heads and make arrests now, or wait and ultimately have to order extra body bags and refrigerated trailers for storage later.

Consider yourselves warned.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have been watching the stream.
Here's where I end up.
"Hey,hey, ho, ho, corporate greed has got to go!"
On this I am right there with them.
They are kindly, calm. It's fine. I feel like maybe in Atlanta the gathers are more in line with where I am at.
Then a different speaker comes on and says that "our comrades" in Boston are going to be evicted from "their revolution"
I want change and improvement. I do not want revolution. Despite our failings our country lives better than others.
The far left tinge on this is too heavy. If they tear down our system, what do they REALLY think would replace it.
There has never been a better system than ours. Ever. It should be protected. The protests (there should be some) should be about protecting it from the abuse it has suffered in recent years. I truly feel that good people are being made the tool of a greater/darker power.

Not feeling it.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
watching now...its gonna get ugly for them in about 2-3 mins

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
They are calling people in to shut down occupy Boston tonight too

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If I was the mayor of Atlanta, I would just order the police to completely leave the area, and leave all those idiots to the mercy of the nightime downtown population.

If any of them survive the night, they may have a different outlook in the morning.

A liberal is a conservative that hasn't been mugged/raped yet.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Just clicked on the live stream link occupyatlanta.org... and video was preceded by a commercial for Cadillac!!
Classic! Probably the wrong target market for a new CTS

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by loki41872

I don't wish these people harm, but Atlanta will be very foolish if they send cops into this mess right now. Let things die down and people get on whatever they get high/drunk with and go to sleep, then roll this whole thing up just before dawn when everyone is bleary eyed and in a daze. No one gets hurt and squat camping a public park comes to an end.

I respect first amendment rights, but the rights of the protesters must also take into consideration the rights of the taxpayers who will have to cough up cleanup costs. No one can suggest these people will carry out their own trash and clean the area properly. Protest? Absolutely. Turn a public park into KOA? Sorry... That is where we part company.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Does anyone have this problem where watching like 10 minutes of this sends you directly to a dead link?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoReaper4

No. Mine has been running fine for about a half hour at least.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
They are preparing for them now, you can hear them making plans. The world has risen!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

Weird oh well thanks. It stopped doing it after like the fifth sixth try of trying to get it to run correctly.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Did I hear the stream correctly, I thought I heard the cameraman say that the folks in the park are willing to be arrested, the folks on the sidewalk are choosing not to be arrested?

The guy is also soliciting donations for some bail fund?

So far no police action, the crowd seems charged but not angry.. which is good..

edit to add... just saw a BP ad on the stream.. ironic.

edit on Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:20:16 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join