It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible reasons for Chemtrails?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Due to the increase of chemtrails in the skies over Fredericton NB, my thoughts are consumed every time I go outside to have a smoke. It really pisses me off that they are spraying that stuff without most of the general population knowing about it.. I’ve converted many a people who never even heard or considered chemtrails. It’s pretty hard not to believe when the trails are so obvious. My question is why?

I’m starting this thread because if enough people contribute, the answer is bound to be in here. I am not going to offer any proof but just possibilities. Some are going to be out there but hey, at one point, we thought the earth was flat. I am not a scientist and I am just considering anything that comes to mind and I ask you to do the same. Here we go in no particular order.

1. Hide either what’s happening on Earth from something above or something above from Earth. --- I noticed that they do it a lot over cities so perhaps they are hiding something from us or us from something.

2. Creating an artificial shield --- Could they be a shield for cosmic rays?

3. HAARP --- Amplify the effectiveness of HAARP?

4. Population control --- Maybe it is to make us sick… The morbidity of that thought does make me sick
5. Simply weather manipulation --- That’s one of my least favorites because that’s what the governments are finally starting to say. If it is the reason, perhaps they should give up spraying because they do a piss poor job of it.. Flooding, droughts and every natural disasters are on the rise.

6. U.F.O. --- Are we being directed to do that by another race?

7. U.F.O. defense --- Maybe it’s a protection against invading forces somehow.

8. Dumping waste --- Good way for big corporations to get rid of unwanted materials.

9. Global warming (even if I don’t believe in it) --- This one can go either good
or bad.. Maybe to cause GW or to protect against it.

10. Genetic manipulation --- Cause sterility or other physical effects
Keep them coming. We are bound to hit the nail on the head sooner or later.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It seems that the majority of them I see sprayed are in front of the Sunrise or Sunsets. Perhaps blocking something from view? We are supposed to have incoming objects soon don't we? That has to be it, they don't want us to see something.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumminDude

Clear skies here tonight and planes are spraying like crazy. You can see the trail spread with the light of the moon....

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I live in norther california and see this all the time, nearly 20 years now and even seen these types of contrails in tv shows from the early 80's. There is a great video on you tube called "what in the world are they spraying?" I don't know how to embed it from my phone.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Your #1 has always been my personal favorite although the evidence always seems to lead me to your #2. Can't think of anything to add to your very complete list except maybe climate change happening from the outside in.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xaphoo1971

I heard about that video but never watched it yet.. There are quite a few of them on the net. I wish I had money cause I would investigate this to death.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

I'm with you on investigating this. I know that they are calling it geo engeneering and not chemtrails so when they are asked about chemtrails they say there is no such thing but if you ask about geo enineering, well that's differant. The problem that I see with this is that these "chemtrails" have been around much longer then any talk about climate change. It's amazing though how many people will go out of their way to debunk this topic.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xaphoo1971

I'd be curious to find out how much they spend on that in a year. I'm sure that no one would starve to death that's for sure. I wish the government was more transparent.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
11. Regular contrails

The fact you don't seem to consider this option shows closed mindedness.

Oh and only fools believed the world was flat.

Make what you will of that...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
40 years plus here in the Northern US. Pretty normal since I was a kid criss-crossing the skies. Been going on for a very long time.

(PS: We were told as kids its just "plane exhaust fumes"...and then we learned about "crop spraying")

All this is pretty old stuff. But why for all these years?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

40 years ???? the vast majority of " chemtrail "proponents claim that the phenonemon only started in the late 90s

cropspraying ????? i have not seen any ariel cropsprayers operating above NOE level [ 30m and lower ] - because they want valuable chemicals on the target crops - not drifting off in the wind

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

ok - the 64 thousand dollar question :

what is your evidence that the trails you see above Fredericton NB are " chemtrails " not contrails ?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

Yep. As a child, we used to look up and watch them. We also called it "sky-writing". It happened at least a couple times a week, then more and more into the 70's, heavily into the 80's...and really more so noticed by everyone in the 90's and Millenium.

Everyone from those eras remember "sky-writing" planes...only now we know they were chemtrails. This is not new. Maybe to you, but not us. Pretty common back then. As I said, weekly all the time. We also thought they were jets really high up.

I remember black and white photos with criss-crosses in the sky back then. We just thought (and were told by our parents) planes were supposed to spew trails of smoke like that. What did we know back then?

Go here: Its a good explanation going back to 1939. Yes, it speaks of words...but more often than not, it was many streaks of straight lines.

english.turkcebilgi.com...
edit on 11-10-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

Many of us have been trying to understand the Why of Chemtrails. It is always the first question people ask me when they come to understand and agree with the chemtrail concept.

I agree that all your proposed reasons are what we normally arrive at. However, I came across something that is so out of the box that I have never before considered sharing it in general, only with my really close friends. However, ATS makes available a platform for discussion and consideration of many unconventional ideas and therefore I would like to share this here.

So, the following is an extract from the document of which the link is below:

Simply put, the whole thing is a battle between the Darkness and the Light (in it’s true form from the Creator or Source, not the Light which is also that of Lucifer) for the ultimate control of the Universe. If this sounds like you are living in another episode of the Star Wars series, welcome to reality and the biggest thing going on in Creation right now. This bigger war which is raging in the macrocosm of the Universe, is also raging within
each and every one of us, also called the microcosm.

And the chemtrails can be a fearful weapon in this war, as long as we remain in the victim state of consciousness.

Planet Earth and its inhabitants, as the prizes in this latest and final battleground of the Galactic war, are crown jewels to the victor, not only because of the position this planet holds on the outlying edge of the galaxy, but as is explained further in my upcoming book, because it is a microcosm of the galaxy. Much like the United States is on planet Earth – Earth itself is a melting pot of so many different alien races, that it’s conquest represents a conquest of all the home planets as well..

The key to this penultimate battle is the coming ascension of planet Earth back into the fifth dimension, and the choice its people to either stay here in this dimension, or to go with it. The chemtrails fulfill that part of the Hopi prophecy spoken of about the Day of Purification when cobwebs would be spun in the skies.

But what you do if you were already in control of this planet? What would you do if you had already spent inordinate amounts of time and energy making it into the most sophisticated prison camp in the Universe—so much so that most of the inhabitants didn’t even know they were prisoners? What lengths would you go to in order to prevent them from pulling off the Great Escape by beaming themselves and the whole camp up and out of your self-governing enclosure?

Two things would become necessary for you to do:

1) close or control the doorways or portals in and out of your camp (the always crucial ‘head ‘em off at the pass’ in Earth wars); and

2) keep the prisoners –
a) preoccupied with their health and the day-to-day grind,
b) genetically incapable of making the jump into hyper-space.

Voila! --the chemtrails.

The ultimate purpose of the chemtrails can be seen in the most ubiquitous of symbols seen everywhere in the trails left behind over so many cities—the X. As one researcher discovered while researching the source of the X rune (Gebo) in the original Teutonic texts, it literally means a gift, or offering--the symbolic meaning being “sacrifice of the lower for the higher." Certainly that is a familiar theme in the ways of the Illuminati
here on planet Earth. All the true knowledge of Creation is withheld from us, the lower, and our lives and very existence here on the planet are sacrificed in service to those who deem themselves the higher and therefore
more worthy to retain this cosmic wisdom.

The first part of the New World Order’s solution concerning the blockage of the portals into and out of the planet is dealt with in my upcoming book (available soon through my website). This blockage is being done from both
inside the planet’s atmosphere (at ground level), and also from outside the atmosphere through the many “secret missions” carried out over the past decades of “space exploration” by NASA and by the space shuttle, as well as many other earth-based space programs.

Part A of the second aspect of the solution has to do, obviously, with keeping the economy insecure. This involves taxing the people so heavily as to keep the power out of their hands and with little or no money left even
to stay alive. If this means inflating the stock market and the economy, or plunging us all into a “recession” or a depression as they have done before, then so be it. The evidence of these things is all around us if we simply
choose to open our eyes. The whole idea behind the old “company store” was to keep the workers alive and working, reaping a windfall for the company, while growing further and further into debt....
edit on 11-10-2011 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Part B of this scenario is to keep the people unhealthy, all the while genetically altering them enough so that they cannot even conceive of making the proposed jump back into hyperspace along with the struggling planet. The process of doing this began a long long time ago with the infamous Annunaki race of aliens featured so prominently in Sumerian and Babylonian history and the work of Zecharia Sitchin. These beings were
responsible for originally stripping us of our 12-strand DNA in order to make of us a slave race. By doing this, the also stripped us of our God-given connection to our Higher Selves, that part of ourselves which is truly interdimensional and in touch with its Creator.

By manipulating both the portals to the planet and the personal portals in our own DNA, the New World Order and its controllers hope to keep both us and the planet trapped here in the third dimension indefinitely for their
own personal uses. This has already created a problem in that so many of those who have been passing on over this period of time have been reincarnating back onto the planet instead of going on to other places and
other lessons, simply because they have been trapped here by the dense physicality created on this planet, and by their attachments to worldly things and their inability to reconnect with their Higher Selves.

To see how the chemtrails are manipulating both out health and our genetic makeup, we have to take a look at the contents of samples taken after chemtrail spraying. These ingredients have been obtained from the many
analyses performed upon chemtrail residue samples and listed on the web:

1) Pseudomonas aeruginosa - A common hardy bacteria that can be found in
dirt. This could suggest possible contamination of chemtrail ground samples
but also perhaps not considering that it is commonly genetically engineered
by companies as PathoGenesis for various purposes. The natural strains have
been found to contaminate hospitals and drinking water. When inhaled into
immunosuppressed lungs such as those of victims with cystic fibrosis, it
forms slime clusters called biofilms which are virtual bunkers against
immune system defenses and antibiotics. It can transfer horizontally,
meaning between species, genetic information to the host via transduction
and conjugation. Conjugation involves the bacteria injecting a genetic
package called a plasmid via a 'handshake' into a host cell, which receives
it and in effect makes it a part of its own DNA. Transduction is similar,
but instead of the bacteria sending a plasmid into the host, it sends
bacteriophages (viruses) that contain some of the original bacteria's DNA
and implants it within the host's DNA. This allows for genetic manipulation
to occur.

2) Aerosol Barium salts such as were used in Libya, Panama and Desert Storm
where they were sprayed and exploded overhead to make the people extremely
sick and weak. It s a radioactive material that accelerates and magnifies
the effects of other mix ingredients by altering the chemical structure of
the other agents. A spectrum analysis reveals only the barium compounds and
hides the "bad stuff" by placing a shell around it. After time, it releases
the other agent. Think of it as a time release death pill

3) Ethylene dibromide (dibromethane) - Banned in 1984 by the EPA, EDB
(C2H4Br2) is a carcinogenic fuel additive and insecticide with a
chloroform-like odor. It is claimed to be similar to silver iodide, which
was once used for cloud seeding and weather modification purposes. When
absorbed, EDB causes central nervous system depression and pulmonary edema,
which is fluid accumulation in the lungs. Symptoms of pulmonary edema
include shortness of breath, anxiety, wheezing, and coughing. It is
extremely irritant to mucous membranes and to the respiratory tract. These
are all symptoms associated with the “chemtrail cough,” and with the growing
lethargy noticed in populated areas both here and around the world where
spraying is taking place. If anything, EDB serves partly as a condensation
nuclei around which water vapor in the atmosphere can condense, making thick
chemtrails visible for satellite tracking.

4) Pseudomonas fluorescens - another strain of the Pseudomonas variety found
most often in soil and on plants. On plants, it produces antibiotics which
shield the plant from fungal and bacterial infections. Most likely a
contaminant in the analysis.

5) Enterobacteriaceae - Includes E.coli and salmonella which are culprits in
cases of food poisoning. Most interesting of the Enterobacteriaceae family
is the Klebsiella genus, whose species is responsible for pneumonia
infections (enough said).

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
6) Serratia marcescens - a dangerous pathogen that can cause pneumonia.

One link from the Canadian Intelligence Security Service formation on the
San Francisco 1950 biological testing reports that "One of the biggest
experiments by the government involved the use of Serratia marcescens being
sprayed over San Francisco. This organism is especially nice because it
produces a red/pink pigment when grown on certain media, which makes
identification very easy. At one point, 5000 particles/minute were sprayed
from the coastal areas inward. During this time, 1 man died (in hospital)
and 10 others became infected in what was described as "a mystery to
doctors." Although the military claimed it never did many follow up studies
on these tests, one result was that it showed nearly every single person
became infected with the test organism. In hindsight, now that some of this
information has become declassified, it's been shown that during periods
following spraying tests, there were 5-10 times the normal infections
reported."

Although attributed to the military and government sources, similar
experiments were revealed to have also been performed by the Australian
government on its people using various bacteriological agents, a country
known for its extremely high rate of asthma and chronic lung problems. This
advance testing was obviously an early phase for the NWO’s “final solution.

7) Streptomyces - "Streptomycetes are used to produce the majority of
antibiotics applied in human and veterinary medicine and agriculture, as
well as anti-parasitic agents, herbicides, pharmacologically active
metabolites (e.g. immuno-suppressants)"

A restriction enzyme used in research labs to snip and combine DNA --
such an enzyme cleaves open DNA and allows desired segments to be inserted
before recombining.

9) Other bacteria and toxic molds capable of producing heart disease,
encephalitis, and meningitis--of which there are renewed outbreaks,
especially in heavily sprayed cities such as Houston--as well as acute upper
respiratory and gastrointestinal distress.

Here is the link to the full doc:
www.rumormillnews.com...

I found this interesting. Have not made up my mind about it. What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

All these things poisoning us for a good 20+ years yet people are living longer and population is increasing.

How does that work?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well, population increasing is not difficult to understand....

The document is really about blocking us from being able to 'beam up' when TSHTF, as far as I understand it. If you read some of it you will see that.

Oi! I dispise chemtrials. And not know WHY is like killing me too.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

When God handed out brains, you must have been out working on your looks. Either that or the Australian sun fried your brains. I can insult with the best of em...

When you speak of closed mindedness, yours is behind the walls of Fort Knox.

I said reasons for "Chemtrails" not reasons for "Contrails"

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

Deep breath, Grossac dear! (Just don't do it outside cause it is no longer good for ya!) Some people will never ever get it, even if it hit them in the face.

Dont ya worry about them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join