It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nauseating Media Bias Against Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Just for the hell of it, I've been searching for videos with names like "Ron Paul bias", "media bash Ron Paul", and other things like that, and the results have been completely shocking. While I know it's no surprise that the media is biased against him, the sheer amount of examples there are is unbelievable.

They attempt to repeatedly hammer the idea that Ron Paul is unelectable and can't win into people's heads, as well as sprinkle their coverage of him with propaganda and sometimes even all out insults and complete disrespect.

First, here's a montage that has footage of each corporate media outlet bashing Ron Paul:
At 6:45 in that video, you can actually hear Fox News directors (although I don't reckognize them, so maybe somebody could confirm who they are) discussing some pretty disturbing plans regarding Ron Paul.

Here's a quick one from Fox:

Here are several more from The O Reilly Factor:

Here's the famous Jon Stewart clip where he exposes their bias:

Here are some about the latest straw poll win, posted by muzzleflash in another thread:

Here's one from CNN:

Why would the networks controlled by huge corporations want to prevent him being elected as President? It's clearly his position on issues or at least an issue, so what could those be? Wanting to audit the Federal Reserve, end the wars, end the Drug War, and/or actually follow the Constitution in office? If I had to pick one, I would guess it's because of his stance on the Federal Reserve.

Whatever the reason may be, the message is clear: Some powerful people don't want him to become President, so obviously there is something big going on that we don't know about.....
edit on 9-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
they do anything they can to influence control...

turn on your thought box and fall asleep....

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
You seem to be caught up in the false assumption that these pundits insulting Paul are actually people. They're not. They're unknowns in skin-suits.

Just, kind of run with that for a while. If enough people did, their egos would reach epic proportions and start bursting through the seams. It will be like watching the most beautiful train wreck.
edit on 9-10-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
If Ron isn't elected, the people have signed the death certificate of America.

This is the time to stand up America. Put him in or suffer the consequences of what is coming.

Oppression,Martial Law and for those of you who cheer 'Boots on the Ground' in illegal invasions and occupations, wait until the boots are on the ground outside your door in your neighborhood.

You will then realize and understand what Ron has been standing for but it'll be too late.

Peace.

edit on 9-10-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I agree, if he isn't elected, the Constitution will continue to be dismantled and circumvented, costly and unwanted wars will continue to be fought at taxpayer expense, the unwinnable War on Drugs will continue, and the America that once was will be a distant memory.

Then even if Americans wake up suddenly, what's stopping the powerful elitists who are trying to keep him from being elected using the MSM from somehow rigging the election and making sure that he loses regardless?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
You have to understand the system.

The video's are nice, every intelligent person knows Ron Paul is our best shot. For the people.

In order to "vote" him in is to be a republican.

How to register as a republican by state

Vote in the primaries, the general election is rigged we all know that. Electoral votes, ha! Look at history, popular vote doesn't mean (snip).

Primary is where we can win folks. Win it all.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Yeah that's another thing that worries me. Even if most Americans wake up and realize that Ron Paul is the obvious choice, the election might just be flat out rigged in order to make sure that he doesn't win.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

And that's the part that really sucks. I have always believed the polls were rigged anyway... And that might be the big reason why the MSM tries so hard to say "in real life, no one likes him". As if all those live polls, online statistics and blatant supporters aren't real? Because if Ron Paul wins, they need to have a way to show no one really voted for him in "the real world" when the rigged results are out.
Even people I never thought in my wildest dream would be Ron Paul supporters are showing their support. My own mother being one of them. Blew me away since she is a conservative mormon! And in the medias eyes, she is one of the "real people" who don't vote in online polls.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, according to another ATS poster, none of it matters because if Ron wins the primaries, he'll get the attention he deserves.

So what we see in these videos, apparently is just us seeing what we want to see, and the bias is simply a figment of our imaginations. This other poster, along with others, say the media in fact is not bias/corrupt/paid for, and Ron has just as a legitimate/fair a shot as all the others.

Well......my eyes and ears must be deceiving me. What I see here, and have seen for years, is blatant and unapologetic slander/bias/spin towards Ron, and the majority of his ideas. The larger his following, and the more momentum he gains, the larger the blackout becomes, as the fear of the establishment rises.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Great job!

Let's add Jon Stewart pointing this out for those who haven't seen this:

And this ATS thread, evidence Ron Paul Blackout.

Saturday Night Live:

And this one because it's just so freaking awesome:

top topics

join