It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Attractive ATS Member?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31

Originally posted by foundthetruth
If I am totally honest it's got to be me. I could spend about 45 minutes in passing during the day glancing in shiny objects hoping to see my beautiful self. I only wish there where more shiny objects in the world. Hahah naa but seriously ME I am the best looking no doubt.
edit on 9-10-2011 by foundthetruth because: (no reason given)

OMG I didn't know i had an identical twin... I'm afraid theres not enough room on this planet for two of us, your gonna hafta leave

I feel your pain man, its hard being this god damn good looking....but its our cross to bare. It ain't easy but when times get hard just remember you have a mirror.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
That's an easy one to answer...

Here:

Most Attractive ATS Member

edit on 9-10-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Aren't you sweet! I was gonna say the same about you...

I admire you. You have overcome so many obstacles and still show so much love and compassion.

edit on 9-10-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It certainly can't be attractive in the visual sense as I know little about peoples appearances here. So what do I find attractive? Members that are humorous, caring and thought provoking. With that in mind I'd say Marg, Majic, Lysergic and Stormdancer.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My vote goes for myself.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917

Originally posted by jude11
That's an easy one to answer...

Here:

Most Attractive ATS Member

edit on 9-10-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Aren't you sweet! I was gonna say the same about you...

I admire you. You have overcome so many obstacles and still show so much love and compassion.

edit on 9-10-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

Now I'm blushing...

Thank you,

Peace.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

I do not really understand what you mean by attractive ATS members.

If your talking just about the things they write, then there have been more then a couple of ATS members that I have found myself following to see what they are up to, or the threads that they are in, once in a while. Really though if in that context then there have been many attractive members, most of which have been banned or left the site, or are on here only once in a while compared to how much they used to be.

But if your talking about physical attractiveness and such, then pic's or it ain't happening.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Here's the photo thread....let's see yours?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ask and you shall receive eh.

Dam that thread is up to page 198.
Holly bat # bat man I think I have passed by that thread before without thinking much about it. I was looking at the beginning pages again and most have there pictures taken down though, thanks StealthyKat not only do you make one sexy vampire, but you have given me a new thread to possibly troll.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There are lots of surprisingly good looking men on ATS. I guess the whole stereotype of the mad looking conspiracy theorist is a load of crap. Before I stumbled upon the photo thread I had images in my head like this...

Then I saw Smokey Haze's pics and had to change my stance. Signals is pretty good looking as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Hey don't make fun of that guy, he's my hero.

And he has a very impressive and cool tinfoil hat. He knows what he is doing, wouldn't want the grays or others beaming stuff into your head, trust me it's not as fun as they say it will be.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I don't believe in conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
I don't believe in conspiracies.

There are no such things as conspiracies, there are only things that you don't know.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

edit on 9-10-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeeRZ
I'd have to go with StealthyKat. Not only is she just beautiful, she has such a sweet personality and sees the absolute best in everyone! She always has a kind comment for people, and has intelligent input.

And she started the Halloween Costume Thread!!! Which in itself is awesome!

I wouldn't say Phage is the most attractive exactly, but he sure has a lot of respect from me! Sometimes I just want to smack him for being so... practical. haha
Tends to burst my ATS bubble

Stealthykat is hot in a nerdy way... I just LOVE nerdy girls... Something bout nerdy girls.... ummmm, love em!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
When we do the most un-attractive, let me know, I'd like to compete

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
Skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

HAHAHA I second that and i have no idea what he even looks like!

Somehow I knew that would be your answer

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

You're welcome....I did the same thing when I first went to the original member pics thread....I went to the first few pages and all the pics were gone....so I started another photo thread here.... www.abovetopsecret.com... Then I realized the other one was still active, but it was too late to delete mine....so now there are two photo threads. I love being able to see the people I talk to every day! But I don't want to take away from the original photo thread, so here is the link to her original member's photo thread too
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=12528921#pid12528921
edit on 10/9/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

yeah stealthy. i think you might win this one...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Your last link it to automatically add a star

hehe

I think ALL ATS members are good looking! Anyone who likes conspiracy theories or aliens is good in my book

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

Hmmmm I have never in my life been described as nerdy
In fact, I am quite the opposite LOL....I play guitar, ride my own Harley, and can outshoot most men
Just so you know hehe....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join