It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Protest Sign Ideas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Does anybody have any good sign ideas for the Occupy protests?

Here are some that I've come up with:

The United States of America
1776 - 1913
Audit the Federal Reserve
Vote for Ron Paul

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-- Thomas Jefferson

I filled out 200 job applications,
and all I got was this lousy sign.

edit on 8-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
We are NOT animals
We are FREE
We Deserve Equal treatment
The Government should be equal to Every Citizen?

Vote for a Free People
We make the rules and are not Governed
We are Not going to put up with this anymore.

We have the power to Stop this!!

Does anyone agree?
edit on 8-10-2011 by how2josh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You know I am saddened by the way America and the WORLD has become. We deserve to be free of worries of war and financial issues. We can all Love and respect what everyone has beliefs in. It is our freedom. I for one believe in the betterment of humanity and believe that Reform is in order. Eliminate congress and command we can govern ourselves and decide what our money is worth. The dollar has to go unless it is backed by Metals. Don't mention how great America's leaders have been of late. I am ranting and should seek a psychiatrist because I tell you that the average American can no longer live FREE! Sorry for the caps its just how I wanted to stress on these words.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

PEACE is PROSPERITY
------------------------------

Keep your blood money, We DEMAND PEACE NOW
-------------------------------

Federal Reserve Business Plan:
1. Print Fake Money
2. Buy Deadliest Military
3. Enforce Value of Useless Paper with #2
4. Economy FAIL

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Yep that sums it up and yes star for you

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
How about...

SICK AND TIRED, OF BEING SICK AND TIRED

WISH YOU WERE HERE

I have another one, but requires a visual IMO... The line is "Were not here because your free, were here because your NOT free"(Agent smith from the Matrix) and put one of the white shirt NYPD cops with the agent smith glasses/ear piece... argh I wish I was good at editing pictures... Someone make me that!!

2 of my favorite ones ive seen...

I lost my job, now I found an OCCUPATION

And this one:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by how2josh
You know I am saddened by the way America and the WORLD has become. We deserve to be free of worries of war and financial issues. We can all Love and respect what everyone has beliefs in. It is our freedom. I for one believe in the betterment of humanity and believe that Reform is in order. Eliminate congress and command we can govern ourselves and decide what our money is worth. The dollar has to go unless it is backed by Metals. Don't mention how great America's leaders have been of late. I am ranting and should seek a psychiatrist because I tell you that the average American can no longer live FREE! Sorry for the caps its just how I wanted to stress on these words.

Don't apologize. It's the truth. No one can be free while under threat of violent domination. Everyone is waking up to the fact that we are slaves. We are not free. We are forced to support war under threat of violence. That is what we are waking up to. You step out of line and demand peace or freedom and you are a terrorist or traitor. Well when enough people start demanding PEACE and an end to war the REAL change might come. All this focus on jobs and wallstreet.. even the federal reserve is a precursor to the real awakening. That we are done with violence and war. We are occupied by our Masters. We silently support their violent occupation elsewhere and then pretend we are free? They are doing it all over the world. This is just their HQ. We have the nicest barracks in the world wide prison camp. This is NOT freedom. Everyone rushing around trying to accumulate paper in hopes of buying freedom from our Masters. Well it cannot be bought. The Bank CEOs should be proof enough that money does not equal freedom. The whole scam is enforced under threat of murder or imprisonment. This is why the US has more people in prison THAN NORTH KOREA! You step out of line as an individual, organization or country and you are CRUSHED through violent domination.

The ONLY threat to this system is complete and total PEACE. You cannot violently defeat this system. It is IMPOSSIBLE. You cannot get financial reform because ANY movement who is simply asking for money will be bought off. The end game is WWIII. They need to re-organize the camps and this is exactly why they have engineered the collapse of the system they completely control. The only way to be done of this tainted system is to demand Peace. REFUSE war. If you investigate these ideas you will see PEACE is the only way. That is where this movement is headed. FULL ON PEACE movement. The system is completely ROTTEN. USA is the world HQ, our Masters enforcement arm.

Also, this movement has to be world wide. People around the world are waking up in solidarity. KNOWING that if you support violent domination in another part of the world you are giving your Master the right to violently dominate you.

The end of all WARS and violent domination is the only way to freedom and liberty. It sounds impossible.. but the alternative is allowing them to launch WWIII.. and that is where this is headed and that is why people need to and ARE waking up. This isn't about our financial system. It's about the violent power that ENFORCES ours and the rest of the world's participation in it. Time to opt out and demand PEACE.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by how2josh
We are NOT animals
We are FREE
We Deserve Equal treatment
The Government should be equal to Every Citizen?

Vote for a Free People
We make the rules and are not Governed
We are Not going to put up with this anymore.

We have the power to Stop this!!

Does anyone agree?
edit on 8-10-2011 by how2josh because: (no reason given)

Yup, that's nice clue.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The United States of America 1776 - 1913 Audit the Federal Reserve Vote for Ron Paul

I wish I would have seen this one earlier, would have used it when we made our signs for the Ron Paul sign bomb coming up on Monday.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ooo what about...

NYPD: Join us, we have cookies and hugs!

NYPD: Come back to the good side(or lightside of the force
)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
" They're too big to fail and We are too small to suceed? "
End the Fed.

edit on 9-10-2011 by Dembow because: u know

" I killed the Bank "- Andrew Jackson.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Dembow because: added quote

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
"The answer to 1984 is 1776" - Alex Jones (not a big fan of the guy but this particular war cry really slices to the core of the matter).

"To big to fail = to big to exist" - This one is obvious.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

"They are so greedy they took away the wall."

Cheesy but i like it. People remember stupid signs more than the same slogan bearings ones over and over again

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

I like those two. I'm working on a sign right now, and I'm thinking of putting this on one side:

They only call it class

warfare when we fight back

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Accountability for Big Banking!

Jail Terms Not Bonuses!

Iron Bars Not Golden Parachutes!

Government For the People, NOT For Special Interests!

No More Legalized Bribery in Politics!

Big Banking = Big Mess!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thanks for the ideas dude. I went with this one:
It's short but it gets a powerful message across. I would have liked to make the letters a lot thicker, but for some reason I decided to write it with sharpies. So it would take forever to thicken the letters, and I gotta go soon. Plus the sharpie fumes were getting to my head....
edit on 15-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Kill MERS!!!
MERS is EVIL!!!
+
Say NO to Non-Judicial Foreclosures!!!

If the banks aren't forced to get rid of MERS, our court system will start allowing foreclosures to be honored without the lender possessing the wet ink note.

If you aren't familiar with which states are allowing or getting ready to allow non-judicial foreclosures, you can educate yourself here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by how2josh

Wall Street protests go global; riots hit Rome

new topics

top topics

join