It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Killshot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Stargate Project was the umbrella code name used by military intelligence that housed a group
of remote viewers led by Maj. Ed Dames that was started in the 70's and later was terminated in 1995.

www.google.com...://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project&sa=U&ei=p0CPTs1_yqexAoKHqbgB&ved=0CCIQFjAE&usg=AFQjCNFE42HVKkiRlj9PGeedLsnk_ QMNng

Through countless sessions , the group started noticing a pattern in future events that led them to believe
that the world was heading into nuclear war.
People living underground , a hot and hostile enviorment.
With more and more refined targeted sessions what they found was alot larger than that.

What sets this prediction apart from others is that remote viewers have a track record of being amazingly
accurate reguarding globally recognized disasters and events.

So in summation it is not a question of ' if ' these events will happen , but rather when.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Another youtube prophet. C'mon.... Didnt the recent elinin hoopla teach folks anything....???

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have seen a few videos on remote viewing and ed james. It's interesting but,I'm skeptical. I have tried to watch a How to" but, it just sounds like a bunch of baloney to me.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
OK, I will watch these videos. When I come back I will post my opinion.

ONLY because I find remote viewing an interesting subject.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Victor03

ELENIN was a distraction Vic, you know that. Come on now. It is what is coming a few month behind elenin that you have to worry about.

Think dude, why are world governments preparing by building shelters and buying tons of food, water, gold, you name it. Follow the money, it always leads to what is going on. Those who could afford to the past 8 years or so have sent up tons of INFRARED equipment to view this binary twin, in the south pole, Chile, even Arizona. Why does the VATICAN have an infrared telescope named Lucifer on Mount Graham in AZ? They also know what is coming that is why.

Don't let the deniers tell you that all is well, those folks are only half awake if at all. They are not shills most likely, just in denial or plain scared. No one can deny that the Earth and our whole solar system is being tweaked by something big and heavy. No doubt.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumminDude

And what will you do when nothing happens a few months down the line? When no rogue star/planet/stargate shows up?

Will you suck it up and admit to being duped by all this conspiracy #? Or will you just push back your projections and claim you were off by x amount of time?

Because if a star/planet/Galactus the Destroyer shows up, I'll certainly send you a PM with my heartiest of apologies and eat my crow as WE ALL DIE.

BTW, I'm still waiting on the name and number for your local planetarium.

BTWx2, is this the same "event" that is in the movie Knowing?
edit on 7-10-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yep.
This www.flickr.com...

will make this happen www.flickr.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's happening NOW. It is because we are entering a part of space called the local fluff. The kinetic reactions of the gas and the sun will cause the sun to burn cooler, BUT also cause the overall energy output to double.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
Yep.
This www.flickr.com...

will make this happen www.flickr.com...

Okay, I'll bite. What is "This", and how does it make "this happen"?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Its a probable future and its good to be ready ,
but this video is like 8 years old isn't it?

Things might not happen as we think they will.
Remote viewing may have its advantages but it can be misinterpreted.

There are things out there which we don't know and can affect us ,
the main question is when and how..

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
It's happening NOW. It is because we are entering a part of space called the local fluff. The kinetic reactions of the gas and the sun will cause the sun to burn cooler, BUT also cause the overall energy output to double.
I've heard of this " local fluff " on other forums ......... wow interesting !!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Wasn't knowing a large solar flare?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Is that Gary Busey?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
OP did you happen to catch Major Doom on Coasttocoastam last night?

I missed it but love Major Dooms shows, he is so entertaining!!! I think it was very very dire,,,
Loads of death, failure, misery, collapse, you name it!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Machete as speaking aid.

A++

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

this guys on coast to coast am always...and is usually very wrong in his doom and gloom

buyer beware

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I do remote viewing, and I have seen the same event, but I have a completely different interpretation.

First off, some background. When I fist started viewing the future, each time I thought it was something really scary that was about to happen. to give one example, I one viewing I saw my face really close up and it felt like I was being attacked from behind really violently.

When the event happened, it was soooo mundane and actually hilarious. I was shaving, and had leaned in really close to the mirror to get a close up view. When you pass through a moment that was viewed before hand, there is a kind of a flash when the two connect. In the shaving incident, I was so surprised at how mundane the actual event was that I fell back into the tub behind me, pulled down the curtain, broke the bar, and banged my head on the tile. I was sitting their laughing my head of when the kids came into the bathroom to see if I was ok.

Each viewing that I had of the future that came true was also not only nothing to fear, but was either positively normal or even vary positive.

I the moment of the 'solar flar' described in the video above, I originally interpreted it as being in a nuclear explosion. But eventually I saw a clip and realized that there is always a blast wave before hand, and that did not occur in my viewing.

The best tinterpretation I have come up with is the bit from Cottinthiajs in the Bible where is says 'I tell you a secret, we will not all die but we will all be changed in an instant, in the blinking of an eye.'

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I purchased a DVD on how to remote view and turned it off before it was finished. I actually felt drained and tired while watching it. The reason I purchased the DVD was because I am very intuitive to the point I can sometimes read peoples thoughts.

I was interested in learning about the different skills people acquire and whether there is a science behind it. So - I am open to learning but I felt the concept of remote viewing to appear very contrived - almost like something that would come out of Tavistock as a type of mind control.

Since then I have been content to let nature teach me about my talents and as such - I dream lucidly about 99% of the time - have developed my intuition and have a sense of peace that pervades any situation.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

i think thats the point of all of this

when people want to learn the future, remote view, tap into intuition, etc...MOST PEOPLE do so out of FEAR

("if i could just find this out, i could warn humanity of the danger and be a hero ") you know this thinking..you saw it with 100s of elenin videos on youtube

they are tapping into lower astral levels...lower vibrational thoughts, of your own mind's possibilities

humans ARE hard wired to look for danger. its about survival of the fittest and if you can feed, clothe, protect your tribe, you evolve. its also why its been very natural for the major media to always focus on negative things on a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
didn't they just retire the space shuttle? so doesn' that throw off his whole pre warning segment? i don't know what i'm going to do when shtf but i will survive... don't know how i know but i just know haha

top topics

<<   2 >>

join