It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500,000 Views for '9/11: A Conspiracy Theory' in 5 Days - MUST SEE!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
A great documentary that reveals many truths about 9/11 unseen by most.

James Corbett's humorous take on 9/11 has gone completely viral, amassing 500,000 views in just 5 days on youtube. This 5-minute satire of the 'Official Conspiracy Theory' uses factoids and hilarious graphics to drive home its points in what can only be called a masterpiece of reductio ad absurdum.

Whatever it is, it's working. A half-million views in 5 days speaks for itself.

Transcript and sources: www.corbettreport.com...

edit on 7-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I clicked on your post and knew I was among the 500,ooo you were talking about ...I check James out on a daily basic ...any how I clicked on the link and it says 795,282 as of now ....peace

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
That was quite funny.

It always comes home harder when truth is said in jest.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I agree about the points of our government being knowledgeable about the attacks, but it still doesn't validate demolitions theories, in my opinion.

I mean, it's just like Pearl Harbor. The information was there, and it was "ignored." Except that in today's information age, not only was the information passed around. There was even a drill planned for determining the best reaction methods for a plane attack. Guess the terrorists chose "just the right time."

But hey, I'm still an ignorant OS believer because I don't think it was demolitions, so ignore my opinions on things.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So it only took 10 years to turn the tragedy of 9/11 into a joke...
Regardless of your opinion about that day, the deaths of thousands of people is no laughing matter.

Bad form, I say. Bad form.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
What is good about the video is that it can convey such a big message in such a short time.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
A great documentary that reveals many truths about 9/11 unseen by most.

What do you mean, "unseen by most"? All this thing did is repeat every internet rumor floating around for the last ten years, from "Bin Laden's Kidney problems" to "missing trillion dollars". It's like that "never before released" collection of Beatles songs with the red cover they put out a few years back, which was the exact same collection of Beatles songs they've always been releasing. It's just that those particular songs were never released together at the same time before.

...and, I watched the video so I'm one of the 500,000 views as well. Just because it says "500,000 views" it doesn't equate to "500,000" supporters. All it means is that 500,000 people watched it regardless of their personal viewpoints so I would appreciate it if you would refrain from exaggerating things like this to give yourself false credibility.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Hi Dave ...you say What do you mean, "unseen by most"? All this thing did is repeat every internet rumor floating around for the last ten years, from "Bin Laden's Kidney problems" to "missing trillion dollars".

Is it just a rumor that Rumsfeld talked about the missing money from the Pentagon budget??? I didnt know what he said was debunked ...do you have a sorce for that ....peace

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

Hi Dave ...you say What do you mean, "unseen by most"? All this thing did is repeat every internet rumor floating around for the last ten years, from "Bin Laden's Kidney problems" to "missing trillion dollars".

Is it just a rumor that Rumsfeld talked about the missing money from the Pentagon budget??? I didnt know what he said was debunked ...do you have a sorce for that ....peace

Rumsfelt came out a day later and said this "trillion dollars" was an accounting error that was corrected. Rumsfeld never said there was trillions of dollars woth of gold that mysteriously disappeared, or anything like that. It was all over a wrong entry on a balance sheet. All these conspiracy peddlers are doing is quoting the first statement and pretending the second statement doesn't exist.

There's a youtube video somewhere that actually covers the press conference, posted by someone who's as annoyed at these phony games alex Jones, Dylan Avery, etc are playing as I am. Give me a moment and I'll find it for you.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
this is a kind of a cross post .... a few timely and very pertinent post to the 911 this one www.abovetopsecret.com... and more than likely more clarity to come ...maybe its a bit soon to close the book on the 911 episode but that will only come when we the people determine it so ....peace

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

I disagree, it's not making a joke about all the people who died that day, it's making the point that the official story is laughable

The os is a joke, the fact it happened isnt

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

Wrap it up any way you want.
The fact remains that 1,000s of people died, and they're making jokes about it.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You have to admit that was alot of information in 5 minutes and not one of the details presented were outlandish theories, but facts.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think this is right GENIUS. Americans have extremely short attention spans and need this info presented in Superbowl Commercial format to have much of it sink in. Someone has figured it out. Well played.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
reply to post by doubledutch

Wrap it up any way you want.
The fact remains that 1,000s of people died, and they're making jokes about it.

Your world has to be kinda twisted to reach that far across the universe and say this is a comedy skit about the people who died on 9-11...I don't even think I saw the victims mentioned once...

They are making fun of the explanations of the events by our government...nothing more. The video talked about 2 trillion missing dollars, a mafia style assassination and burial at sea for the man supposedly responsible for it all I mean I don't honestly think anywhere in there he even brought up the victims...so why are you?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I still can't believe you still think the OS is what happened.I mean come on you are in some serious denial my friend.I am not going to argue with you as it would be a waste of everyone's time.Your govt is evil and corrupt..deal with it..please

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I couldn't have said it better myself! A fantastic piece of work here!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
I think this is right GENIUS. Americans have extremely short attention spans and need this info presented in Superbowl Commercial format to have much of it sink in. Someone has figured it out. Well played.

Lmao! I couldn't agree more. This deserves more stars.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Coulda sworn I saw this 2 weeks ago - either way. S&F, again.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I don't usually swear but here goes, you are ok with the Government blatantly taking the piss out of the families of everyone who died in 9/11. But you have a problem with someone who takes nearly every dodgy bit of the official explanation and takes the piss out of the GOVERNMENT and in no way disrespects the dead.

Truelly that is the most arse about faced thing I've ever read on the internet.
edit on 7-10-2011 by JustXeno because: Punctuation to make it more understandable for Mr pedantic

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join