It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden Knowledge: Arab Uprising in Saudi Arabia is Planned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have to conclude that the powers that be have compromised the most popular conspiracy forums on the web.

There was a recent news story about 'foreign' troops fighting in Saudi Arabia. They are likely to be Shiite infiltrators, probably financed by the shadow governments that run Western civilization.

www.cnn.com...

I pointed out that unrest in Saudi Arabia was predicted a while ago by Lindsey Williams, based on inside information. The purpose is to create an oil shock to further destroy our economy and usher in a new currency, a police state and eventually WWIII.
www.youtube.com...

I have been commenting on this and creating forums both here and on that other conspiracy site that begins with a g. Every time my posts and my threads have been deleted on both websites. Why? It's not like there aren't countless threads about Lindsey Williams. Why is this so sensitive now that conspiracy minded folks are not allowed to discuss it? Even more disturbing is the thought that some conspiracy theories are not 'allowed' to be discussed. So much for our freedoms.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The only way an uprising could have any real success imho is through two basic routes.

They would either have to reach critical mass and use pure numbers to overwhelm the government suppression forces, or they would have to be extremely well organized and employ a sophisticated strategy in order to succeed with lower numbers.

Saudi Arabia is perhaps one of the most difficult of the modernized nations to have a political protest against the ruling monarchy.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The point here though is that 'their' intention is not to have a successful uprising, though that's how they probably sell it. The real intention is to create enough of a problem to disrupt Saudi oil shipments and create an oil crisis. No doubt they will be holding long future contracts on oil.

I think this topic hits a nerve since I've had 2 threads and about 7-8 posts on this issue deleted in the last week or two, across two different conspiracy websites. Do me a favor and remember reading this. Let's see if they delete this one. Perhaps by exposing their tricks they will be forced to keep it around for a while.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here's a bump to keep it floating for a few seconds. I'm still on the fence when it comes to Lindsey Williams, and anybody who claims that level of NWO connection and then turns whistleblower but is not silenced. Oh well, it's not like we have long to wait either way.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia's form of government is in practice, an Autocracy.

However in paper and theory, it is suppose to be a Unitary Islamist absolute monarchy, but I am sure most people would agree that rather than Islam the monarchy is focused on one major goal alone, personal and royal dynastic power.

In a lot of ways, I see similarities between this type of government and our own governments here in the west. There are interesting differences as well.

I am not really a fan of any of our governments, because they all appear to be more interested in self-gain for the autocrats and the common people are always used to those ends no matter what detriment it may be for them.

So if a protest happens in SA, and succeeds, I can't see how it could make anything worse than it already is.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Saudi Arabia is perhaps one of the most difficult of the modernized nations to have a political protest against the ruling monarchy.

There is the fact that the Saudi Royals throw a huge amount of money at the mullahs to pacify them...monies that end up funding terrorism. Trust me...the West won't be funding an Arab Spring there any time soon...then they'd be dealing with the fundies.

And that ain't fun.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by muzzleflash

The point here though is that 'their' intention is not to have a successful uprising, though that's how they probably sell it. The real intention is to create enough of a problem to disrupt Saudi oil shipments and create an oil crisis. No doubt they will be holding long future contracts on oil.

I think this topic hits a nerve since I've had 2 threads and about 7-8 posts on this issue deleted in the last week or two, across two different conspiracy websites. Do me a favor and remember reading this. Let's see if they delete this one. Perhaps by exposing their tricks they will be forced to keep it around for a while.

Why don't we just tell everyone to invest in oil than?
And explain to them how to do this?

We could hijack the movement and ruin it's point for those creating it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

There is the fact that the Saudi Royals throw a huge amount of money at the mullahs to pacify them...monies that end up funding terrorism. Trust me...the West won't be funding an Arab Spring there any time soon...then they'd be dealing with the fundies.

And that ain't fun.

In a land where the only law is the law of the leader, there are a lot of murders too.
State funded secret ones.

In an interesting way, you can compare the Oil Cartels in this region with the Drug Cartels in South and Central America.

They operate VERY similarly. Through direct violence.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is for you OP....

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Why don't we just tell everyone to invest in oil than?
And explain to them how to do this?

We could hijack the movement and ruin it's point for those creating it.

Sure just buy OIL, FOL or USL or something equivalent. Unfortunately it's easier said than done because all of these will be extremely volatile and are currently trending downward. All the profits on this are intended to be made over a few crucial days when the SHTF in Saudi Arabia. Knowledge of those days is no doubt a closely held secret.

Do you have the intestinal fortitude to take huge losses on these positions until that day when they pull the plug on our oil? We can guess the time frame I suppose, Williams says it's around the end of 2012. Unfortunately he's been wrong on timing before. I think that's partly because the elite's plan can be thwarted by external events (e.g. God) and partly because I'm certain they only let him know about a few key areas and not the big picture.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by buskey

Nice picture. By the way I just posted another little reminder of the fake Saudi Arabia uprising on glp and it was pulled instantly. These people are actually monitoring my content as I type.

I then snuck in another little post on glp in reference to how they continuously monitor content, and that one took them about 2 minutes to delete and eventually caused them to delete the entire thread. Just what the heck is going on? This is very very creepy.

top topics

join