It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Herman Cain's 999 Plan A Fulfillment Of Revelation 13:18? Is Herman Cain The Antichrist?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Revelation 13:16-18

"The Second Beast [The Antichrist] forces all people - important and unimportant, rich and poor, free and slaves - to be marked on their right hands or on their foreheads, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of The Beast or the number of his name.

Wisdom is needed here. Let the one with understanding solve the meaning of the number of The Beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666."

The Book of Revelation was written by Saint John the Divine of Patmos. It was written from a dream he had. A dream which he believed came from a vision given to him by God.

In dreams, numbers in a sequence will often appear upside down. Also, numbers in sets of three are for magnified significance --> "for it is the number of a man". The number of man is 6.

So, we are told by the Bible that The Antichrist (called "The Second Beast" here) will rule through a dictatorial economic system. An economic system in which no one can buy or sell goods without participating in the beast economic system. An economic system which contains the name of The Beast or his number. And that is branded on the consumer. The text can also be translated as tattooed. Meaning, the name of The Beast or his number, would be branded or tattooed on the consumer, through the "mark of The Beast".

So, what is the mark of The Beast? What is the name of The Beast? We already know the "number of The Beast" is 666 and that 666 in dreams can also be 999, or in fact, often in dreams the number 666 actually is the number 999. We know it is an economic plan and that all people making purchasing transactions will be a part of it.

Genesis 4:8-15

"One day Cain suggested to his brother, "Let's go out into the fields." And while they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother, Abel, and killed him.

Afterward the LORD asked Cain, "Where is your brother? Where is Abel?" "I don't know," Cain responded. "Am I my brother's guardian?"

And the LORD said, “What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood is crying to me from the ground.

Now you are cursed and banished from the ground, which has swallowed your brother's blood.

No longer will the ground yield good crops for you, no matter how hard you work! From now on you will be a homeless wanderer on the earth."

Cain replied to the LORD, "My punishment is too great for me to bear!

You have banished me from the land and from your presence; you have made me a homeless wanderer. Anyone who finds me will kill me!"

The LORD replied, "No, for I will give a sevenfold punishment to anyone who kills you." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain to warn anyone who might try to kill him."

Notice of course his name is Cain. So now we learn that Cain was given a "mark" by God so that anyone who saw him would know who he was, because his appearance was somehow marked. Where did Cain go to?

Genesis 4:16

"So Cain left the LORD's presence and settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden."

The Garden of Eden was located in the area that is today the base of the Persian Gulf. The area is now submerged, due to the Biblical deluge. Could this perhaps mean that the reason anyone could identify Cain by his "mark" when they saw him was because perhaps his skin was darkened so that he could be properly recognized?

How did Cain come to be?

Genesis 3:1-6

"The Serpent [Satan] was the shrewdest of all the wild animals the LORD God had made. One day he asked the woman [Eve], "Did God really say you must not eat the fruit from any of the trees in the garden?"

"Of course we may eat fruit from the trees in the garden," the woman replied.

"It's only the fruit from the tree in the middle of the garden that we are not allowed to eat. God said, 'You must not eat it or even touch it; if you do, you will die.'"

"You won't die!" The Serpent replied to the woman.

"God knows that your eyes will be opened as soon as you eat it, and you will be like God, knowing both good and evil."

The woman was convinced. She saw that the tree was beautiful and its fruit looked delicious, and she wanted the wisdom it would give her. So she took some of the fruit and ate it. Then she gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it, too."

From this is it possible to consider that perhaps the Bible is telling us that Cain was the offspring of "The Serpent"?

Now, onto Herman Cain's "999" (possibly 666 upside down in some dreams) "economic plan" (remember Revelation 13 tells us that The Antichrist uses an economic system to rule)........

Herman Cain's 999 Plan
Vision for Economic Growth

Remember also that Revelation 13 tells us that this Beast economic system uses buying and selling as its control mechanism.......

Phase 1 - 9-9-9

* National Sales Tax – 9%.
o This gets the Fair Tax off the sidelines and into the game.

One last thing to consider,

Revelation 13:18

"Wisdom is needed here. Let the one with understanding solve the meaning of the number of The Beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666."

The "number of a man". Herman Cain.

So, I ask the following obvious questions:

1. Is Herman Cain's 999 economic plan the fulfillment of Revelation 13:18?

2. is Herman Cain "The Second Beast" [The Antichrist]?

Discuss please.

edit on 6-10-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I know you put a lot int this thread, but to answer your question.

No.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

In dreams, numbers in a sequence will often appear upside down.

Where in the world do you get this from? This is key to your speculation and I have no personal experience of this, nor have I heard of this phenomenon.

Please give some reference for this and how one can confirm it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom

Where in the world do you get this from? This is key to your speculation and I have no personal experience of this, nor have I heard of this phenomenon.

You beat me to it...

Bible thumpers are so cute.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
Revelation 13:16-18

So Cain left the LORD's presence and settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden.

The Garden of Eden was located in the area that is today the base of the Persian Gulf. The area is now submerged, due to the Biblical deluge. East of this area, what the Bible calls "Nod", is Africa.

Africa is actually West of the Persian Gulf. Good post nevertheless.
edit on 10/6/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Might be far fetched, but still, what idiot would use the phrase "999 plan"?

No way he will EVER get even close to presidency, concidering how many christians that roam the US.

So, have to say...No. But good thinking though

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I was waiting for this! I thought about this the other day and was honestly concidering creating a thread about it as well, however, I was going to post it in the Joke forum because obviously thats what this amounts to!! Plus, as a supporter of Cain, I wouldn't want to put any unnecessary stink on him. HAHAH!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
I know you put a lot int this thread, but to answer your question.

No.

More like "hella no."

Stretch Armstrong couldn't pull off a thread like this.

Might I add, that as a Christ believing man, I actually facepalmed when I read TC's post.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The Antichrist is not a single individual, but rather, a class of people, anyone in fact that denies the Christ.
Any efforts to pin this moniker on a single individual is a waste of time.

In my humble opinion.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I thought Obama was the Antichrist.
You Bible bangers change your mind way to often.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well, kudos on the thread, it's well written. Is there actually anything in this plan that makes you think of Revelation 13:18? We all know it's 'their' greatest scheme yet, with the RFID and all. But I don't really believe this tosser will be the one to bring it.

I like his symbol though, the torch; "Oh, you can bet your ass I will carry that Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama torch on and keep the banksters in control!"

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Check out the OP's profile here.

They seem to have several candidates for the "anti-christ" in mind.

And I seriously doubt that the OP is a "Bible banger".

Now that Palin is officially not running, will it turn to be open season on Cain with a bunch of smear threads, or will a self-made black candidate actually be allowed to run without being "Clarence Thomased"?
edit on 10/6/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
The Antichrist is not a single individual, but rather, a class of people, anyone in fact that denies the Christ.
Any efforts to pin this moniker on a single individual is a waste of time.

In my humble opinion.

As I provided, the scripture clearly states "The Second Beast". That infers the singular.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Now that Palin is officially not running, will it turn to be open season on Cain with a bunch of smear threads, or will a self-made black candidate actually be allowed to run without being "Clarence Thomased"?

A smear is calling a non-racist a racist.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom

I got it from what I remember being taught in psychology class in college. I can't remember specifically if it was first or second year psychology, but I am pretty sure that they taught that numbers and letters are often reversed and/or upside down in dreams.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

The beast is symbolic and could therefore represent a group of people.
You may wish to consider these scriptures that indicate that there is more than one "Antichrist".

1 John 2:18: “Young children, it is the last hour, and, just as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists; from which fact we gain the knowledge that it is the last hour.”
2 John 7: “Many deceivers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.”

(Notice that the “many antichrists” of 1 John 2:18 are here referred to collectively as “the antichrist.”)

Interesting subject nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
To answer the question: I don't know. But I suspect it's a "Hell No", but that's just my opinion.

Something to consider: Not a single person who has predicted the end of the world has been correct. Not one. Biblical predictions a consistent track record. I guess if you keep saying it eventually someone will be correct. Theoretical physics makes anything possible including this Cain question, but it doesn't pass even the simplest smell test does it?

I think those that are still looking for literal meaning in the bible are going to have a long frustrating and confusing road. Graduate beyond the Fischer Price versions and it's a much more satisfying experience. Beyond that you may find it's not necessary any longer. The upside is it's all a personal choice and can match your spiritual growth. The down side is what we have here.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

A smear is calling a non-racist a racist.

Many would probably agree with me that saying we have to watch out for Cain being the "anti-christ" just because some people might dream their numbers upside down also qualifies as a smear.

And I never heard of such a thing when I took psychology classes ...

I did, however, find this which may have some relevance for you.

source

If the persistence of reversals, inversions (upside-down writing), or mirror writing are common when a child is seven or eight, this might be a sign of neurodevelopmental immaturity.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

From this is it possible to consider that perhaps the Bible is telling us that Cain was the offspring of "The Serpent"?

No, for Genesis 4:1 clearly indicates that Eve became pregnant after her and Adam were kicked out of the Garden of Eden. It says that Adam had intercourse with Eve and she became pregnant. She even attributes this event to the Lord.

1 Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, “I have acquired a man from the LORD.”

Your theory is fatally flawed.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
reply to post by Red Cloak

The beast is symbolic and could therefore represent a group of people.
You may wish to consider these scriptures that indicate that there is more than one "Antichrist".

1 John 2:18: “Young children, it is the last hour, and, just as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists; from which fact we gain the knowledge that it is the last hour.”
2 John 7: “Many deceivers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.”

(Notice that the “many antichrists” of 1 John 2:18 are here referred to collectively as “the antichrist.”)

Interesting subject nonetheless.

I am referring to The Second Beast, whom is officially called "The Antichrist" by the Roman Catholic Church. I am not referring to new age Christian millennial false apostate teachings.

As I provided, the scripture clearly states, "The Second Beast". Since the time of Peter, this has been called "The Antichrist", and refers to the individual from Revelation called, "The Second Beast".

Read the Bible again in Genesis. It clearly states that Abel was born after Cain, after Adam had sex with Eve.

The Bible lists one sexual encounter, bearing two separate sons. So either they were twins, or they had different fathers. It is obviously clear and simple to see, as that is how it is written in Genesis.

And it does not state in the Bible that they were twins either............
edit on 6-10-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join