It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Jobs Dies: Apple Chief Created Personal Computer, iPad, iPod

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
RIP S.J.

This makes me wonder, you know.... You see these posts where people tout that the elite have technology hundreds of years ahead of the public sector. Now Steve jobs was an extremely rich man, don't know about up with the elite, but he was very rich and probably had some friends in high places, but it didn't do a thing to slow down his illness.

I think these stories about the elite having far advanced tech maybe just that... stories.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Holistic medicine is not even close to the tin foil hat category! It's been around since the inception of man. Medicine Shamans use it all the time. Hardly hear about 'cancer' in the jungles of a third world country!

I am going to assume Jobs used chemicals and chemo to fight this.

I firmly believe all illnesses (that aren't man-created which, cancer probably is) are treatable by natural remedies.
Baking soda is one (or so it's being reported)

We are hardly getting any nutrients anymore! What's not helping is Monsanto taking over the food industry with their genetically modified cardboard plus the crap that's in our skies (I am not saying the word: chemtrails....but ) we're probably not even getting the proper amount of vitamin K from our Sun anymore either.

I hope to God you do not have kid's or if you do THEY NEVER GET CANCER!!

Or were going to see you in this IDIOTS position with this holistic tin foil hat medicine crowd..
ATTEMPTED MURDER: MOTHER WHO DENIED AUTISTIC SON CANCER MEDS FOUND GUILTY
www.theblaze.com...

Steve Jobs did every thing he could (things that DO REALLY WORK aka chemo and meds) he still could not
buy this magical tin foil hat medicine holistic or chemical cancer cure..IT DOES NOT EXIST.. Fantasy land man!!
edit on 5-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

HUGE fanboi. Steve Jobs fanboi.

Again, I don't like Apple or Steve Jobs but I am realistic enough to admit his affect on the industry... You are making a fool of yourself.

but hey, keep calling me fanboy.... Everyone else has actually read the thread and can see that I have said that I do not like Apple or Steve Jobs.... Nice try though.

I thank you for that serious suggestion. I am going to choose to ignore it for now though.

because you are just looking to disrupt the thread... Which I do not appreciate.

So you just admitted Steve Jobs invented nothing, contradicting yourself. And no, his company didn't really invent anything. You know that the MP3 player was invented in the 70's right? Back when all the Beatles were still kickin'? I might have that wrong I'm not sure when the one got whacked.

Erm...No... Again... You continue to completely misconstrue what is being said, making yourself look really stupid.

History of Apple
Steve Jobs

Inventer: Steve Jobs

What else can I say? Shut up.

edit on 5-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Steve Jobs changed the way we listened to music and I will never forget the first time that I saw and used an I-Pod. It was awesome and it still is. Thank you for the kind words and for this thread.

The rare form of pancreatic cancer that he had is not curable, but they are developing new treatments all the time. Most of the money goes to the more common forms of cancer. The type of cancer he had almost always comes back or it never really goes away, and I was happy that he survived for eight years after he was diagnosed. At first he tried natural cures and that did not work, so then he had surgery, chemotherapy and eventually a liver transplant. I am quite familiar with what he had, and very sad to see him pass away.

I really like your comparison to John Lennon and the Beatles, great analogy. Apple and Microsoft did change the world. R.I.P. Steve Jobs.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Domo, do me a favor. Shut up. You are just completely misconstruing everything I say. Either you are clueless or just trying to annoy me...

I haven't misconstrued a thing. I've been disagreeing. Also, why are you so obsessed with this guy? It's not like he cured cancer or something...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Domo, do me a favor. Shut up. You are just completely misconstruing everything I say. Either you are clueless or just trying to annoy me...

I haven't misconstrued a thing. I've been disagreeing. Also, why are you so obsessed with this guy? It's not like he cured cancer or something...

Well.. You have misconstrued that I am obsessed with the guy and that I am an apple or Steve Jobs Fanboi.

I made a thread about the man because he died... You have been disagreeing with me? Good for you.

Go ahead and get your last response in... I am through responding to your attempts at derailing the thread.

link   
reply to post by CumguzzlingSluts

Wow.....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I don't even.....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I don't understand the big deal about apple products. I used a mac back in the day....1980's but I didn't own one and don't own any other apple products. I understand people find the graphics all that for whatever visual project they may work on but that's not what I need it for so and I don't need one of those high priced phones and all it's apps. As much as I appreciate the convenience of technology...I also enjoy getting away from it. I like gadgets but I don't buy them the way women buy shoes....lol

May you rest in peace and finally get caught up on your sleep...Mr. Jobs

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I'm sorry he lost his battle, may he rest in peace. I don't understand why somebody would troll your thread though? Like Mr. Jobs or hate him, he is part of the reason why we are able to communicate the way we do today. S&F.

link   
reply to post by relocator

Yeah, I hear you... I don't like apple products.... The prices are ridiculous and quite frankly, I prefer PC anyway.

I know my family owned one of those IMac's years ago... That's about it though.

But yeah, sad for his loss though.

link   

Steve Jobs even hates all the disinfo in this thread. That was him trolling it from beyond.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CumguzzlingSluts

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

As you know Im a huge Apple fan and this made me cry and makes me sad. It's always sad to see someone go thru a sickness like cancer. Even thru all this he was still there for his company. To me that says a lot about who he was as a person..

I hope he finds peace now as I know he was very sick for quite some time. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and his Apple family.

RIP Steve Jobs, your contribution to the tech world will not be forgotten!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

RIP Steve Jobs, your contribution to the tech world will not be forgotten!

He didn't contribute anything to the tech world, just the business world. Woz is the one you're thinking of.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Who says he really died from cancer?

What is a bit fishy to me, is how I've heard the announcement of his death was delayed a possible 1-2 days, and why is the announcement coming from Apple directly instead of from the family. Also curious is the fact that they unveiled the new iPhone yesterday (it was yesterday right? don't follow the latest iDevice crazes).

So basically, somewhere in a board room, the decision was made to reveal the new iDevice first. Delaying his death announcement for sake of good business practice. I wouldn't put it past them.
edit on 5-10-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech

I'm sorry he lost his battle, may he rest in peace. I don't understand why somebody would troll your thread though? Like Mr. Jobs or hate him, he is part of the reason why we are able to communicate the way we do today. S&F.

Yeah, sorry as well. As for the trolls. Meh, it happens. I like to let them have their fun for a few and then I move on and they leave after a while. You know. Feed the trolls and then ignore them. Does that make me a reverse troll?

You are right. He is part of the reason we are able to communicate the way we do. Thanks for the star and flag.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join