It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make your computer burp, vomit, and fart loudly.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This computer prank is called the flatulator. You can install it on a friends computer or yours and at random intervals it will make fart, burp, or vomiting noises loudly.

I used this on my wife and she freaked out the first time. This program runs in the background and is hidden. It scared my wife so bad because it makes the cd tray open when it makes a noise. I have a flap that folds down over all this so basically she just seen the flap raise up and the computer go BRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!! I heard it and was laughing and she screamed for me to come and look. She couldn't even complete a full sentence. It came out like "computer, open burp I don't know" etc.

Awesome prank to pull on a friend give it a try and post their reaction here for everyone to read please!!!!

www.computerpranks.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Your "friend" would have to be a complete retard to fall for something like this and let it be running.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Your "friend" would have to be a complete retard to fall for something like this and let it be running.

I hope by saying this your not saying my wife is a retard. Or

This only shows up under task manager under processes and is very unnoticable. If you didn't know what to look for you wouldn't find it very easy. Especially because alot of people don't even know computer basics and processes under task manager is usually abuz with alot of crap. This freaks alot of people out trust me.

[Edited on 27-8-2004 by Hoppinmad1]

[Edited on 27-8-2004 by Hoppinmad1]

new topics

join