It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yes, it WAS...

as of 10/14/11.....

abcnews.go.com...

Baby Lisa Irwin: $100,000 Reward Offered

Wealthy anonymous benefactors today offered a $100,000 reward for the safe return of missing Missouri infant Lisa Irwin or conviction of whoever took the little girl.

The reward was announced by private investigator Bill Stanton who said the anonymous donors have a relationship with the family and do not want to detract attention from the case with their identities.

"I hope this opens up someone's heart or someone's eyes and they realize this is serious and we can get Lisa home safe and sound," Stanton said.

The reward is for the "safe return and/or conviction of a person or persons involved in this horrible crime."

The benefactors also brought him into the case, Stanton said. He said he would be joined by Dr. Marisa Randazzo, a psychologist who specializes in threat assessment and once worked for the U.S. Secret Service.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Thanks for the update, i'm no expert, but to me they didn't look to comfortable in the vid you posted.
Lets just hope someone, somewhere, will slip up and lead us to baby lisa and bring those responsible to justice.
I know what X said about not rushing things, and i totally agree, but i think we all just want this over with for baby lisa's sake.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by andypb

Spot on.
They without exception ALWAYS look uncomfy....and yet, Deb gets her next new hairdo, and Jeremy gets his free carton of cigarettes (which are the 'Springer' appearance perks told to me personally by a 'producer' of the show)....and who knows how much money as well; and they still refuse to talk to the investigators independently....

You'd think by now she could have filed for and finalized her divorce from her husband (which is NOT Jeremy)....especially since then they would have 'spousal privilege', but no, she hasn't even managed THAT much from her huge gains in attention and (presumably) money.

Why would this 'anonymous' donor (who I'm sure they know....and it's been stated they know who it is)....not pony up the bucks to get a quickie divorce? It's not hard.
I've gone through the process, and it only entails purchasing (or used to, for a very modest fee) or downloading the forms, taking the time to fill them out, and going to the courthouse to file them. Couple hundred clams at the most.

This entire situation is such a travesty. Jeremy is a wuss who doesn't know how to make eye contact or present himself in public, and she is a duplicitous conniver. My opinion, based on observations only.

EDIT to ask X a question:
If they WERE to get married, would the 'spousal privilege' thing become retroactive??

edit on 2-2-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
here's a link to the interview that our local talking head did: www.kmbc.com...
four or five parts, have to sit through the ads...
but still, look at all of them; interesting....
Dr Phil says he thinks they should go to the LEOs and be totally transparent....
and that he understands the suspicion
here's the link to the first segment (the vid clips are not in order, and a couple of them are repeated)
www.kmbc.com...

McGraw said that he is aware that the details in Bradley's account of Oct. 3 have what he called inconsistencies. He said at one point, she said that all the lights in the house were turned on. She later said the lights were not on.
"Were you just wrong about that?" McGraw said.
"It's just picking my words apart," said Bradley.
McGraw told KMBC 9's Lara Moritz that he believes Bradley misses her baby and is in a lot of pain over that.
"Now, is that riddled with guilt because she's done something either accidentally or on purpose? I don't know the answer to that question," McGraw said.

Read more: www.kmbc.com...
edit on 2-2-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Baby Lisa's Parents Meet With Police
KANSAS CITY, Mo. --

Kansas City police said the parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin took part in a meeting with police and their attorney on Thursday, the first such meeting since the weeks immediately after their daughter disappeared.
"Detectives did not learn anything significant but are hopeful there will be more meetings in the future," said Kansas City police Sgt. Stacey Graves. She said there would be no further information about the meeting at this time.
The meeting came as "The Dr. Phil Show" prepared to air an interview with Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley. The interview was taped last week and is scheduled to air Friday, four months after the baby vanished.

Read more: www.kmbc.com...

Thought you all would be interested in this

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
EDIT to ask X a question:
If they WERE to get married, would the 'spousal privilege' thing become retroactive??

In Missouri yes, its retroactive (by case law if im not mistaken). I had a case I was working on where that occurred. They got married just before the trial, invoked spousal privileged, and were still found guilty.

RE the Dr. Phil show.... I am curious if KCPD / FBI had a warrant in hand for the tape / footage of the interview, including the parts that didnt make the cut to show on air. It would be within the scope of the investigation and they have already put out a request some time back for any news / media footage that dealt with conversations with mom and dad.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Here's the link to Dr. Phil talking about baby Lisa's parent(s). - link to all parts.

I'm listening now - I don't think this is the interview with the parent(s) - I'll let you know.

The scuttlebutt is Deborah is going to be arrested soon. Personally I think that's just wishful thinking.

peace

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Mike Brooks on Dr. Phil - 'It really ticks me off!'

See video - Mike Brooks is furious. 'What's Dr. Phil gonna tell them? 'TALK TO LAW ENFORCEMENT!' (rough quote from above link).

Also - I referred to this video earlier in the thread - only now (re) found the link.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Police and Media reported at Irwin home?

Anyone have this confirmed yet? There's news breaking out all over the internet. I'll get back with links or to call hoax ASAP!

peace

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
NO word yet - other than the police reportedly found no new info from the Dr. Phil show (of course LE has already seen it) - and - the local television station went right to Deborah's door:

Baby Lisa's mother: 'She's coming home' (See video)

Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin spoke a day before their appearance on the Dr. Phil show airs nationally. They say they believe the show will bring exposure to people across the country who might be able to help bring their daughter home.

"Nobody takes a baby to hurt her," Bradley said. "She's coming home."

That comment brought the most emotion from Bradley during an interview at her home. Bradley was gracious and calm as she spoke to KCTV5's Sandra Olivas, who went to the family's Northland home to ask them about the Dr. Phil appearance.

peace
edit on 3-2-2012 by silo13 because: link fix

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Baby Lisa's Parents: 'Ridiculous Accusations' Being Made

Jeremy Irwin on Dr. Phil - (see link)

Dr. Phil McGraw asked the couple how the community has been treating them since Lisa Irwin was reported missing on Oct. 4 from their home.

"Are they supportive? Are they suspicious?" McGraw asked.

"It's a little bit of both. There's a lot of people coming forward and helping, supporting and et cetera. There's a lot of people out there and don't have a lot of information and make ridiculous accusations," Jeremy Irwin told McGraw.

peace

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Thanks, X. Did you watch them? What did you think of the body language/Jeremy's continuing flat affect, glancing down and left, while there's lots of glancing upward and to the left on the part of Deborah. He just sits there staring straight ahead, no emotions whatsoever. Not a tear in his eye, not a motion to comfort her. And when they showed the photo of him holding her he said he was 'hysterical' in the waiting room during the c-section.

'Hysterical'? Really? What does hysterical look like on Jeremy Irwin?
To me, hysterical is out of control emoting, frantic exhibition of recklessness, obvious inability to manage one's emotions or exhibit calm. A total fit, an out-bursting of overflowing and overwhelming rage or anger or panic. Loss or reason. Loss of ability to listen/hear. Unable to breathe, or use a moderated voice.

And she's asking just now how to help the boys? They need to be in therapy NOW! All of them! If they had a decent victim's advocate or case manager, they would be in therapy already. No competent family crisis interventionist would fail to refer them. She's asking this of Dr Phil, rather than in the privacy and sanctity of an interview room in a safe place?

Ya know, I'm trying, really, to buy her story.

If she has been wrongly accused and made the brunt of evil gossip and 'ridiculous accusations', why has she not come forward before to speak her piece? It looks like lip-service, totally not backed up by her actions.

She at least said in one of the clips "If I had not been drunk, I might have heard something," yet at the same time still maintaining "The drinking had nothing to do with what happened!"

edit on 3-2-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I just saw a Fox News segment with Picerno.

They talked about why the parents did the police interview yesterday, he mentioned Deborah has been doing her own investigation.

Megyn asked if it was a cold case and he replied that "he hopes not" and just this past week "they" (I think he meant FBI) followed up on a lead in Tampa.

Regarding the Dr Phil Show... Two things that are supposed to be big news.
1) Deborah never failed a polygraph test.
2) Deborah claims that some of the original story told to police (even by herself) was quote "a total exaggeration". Megyn seemed confused on this & Picerno replied that this sort of thing happens all the time. If 3 people see an accident, there will be 3 versions of the story. He went on to say "that it could mean that the light over the sink was on, but we consider that to be the lights were off."

Then it goes to Mark Furman. He of course calls BS on everything the attorney said.

OiO

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

My personal opinion is they are still hiding what really occurred. I still feel they are involved in the disappearance, even more so now than before.

They got defensive when asked about discrepancies.
The alcohol issue is being played off as a non factor / issue.
The feeling I got was they were trying to shift blame / focus off of them. Even though the media has slowed down on reporting on baby lisa, they do still report on the parents.

As far as their complaint on speculation they brought that on themselves by their own actions. Their latest interview with KCPD and the FBI revealed absolutely nothing new or useful.

I find it sad and disturbing that total strangers seem to care more about trying to find out what happened to Lisa than her own parents.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Hey do you have a link to that? I'd like to see it.
I'm totally watching the clock today, staying occupied until 3pm...then Dr Phil's interview is going to have my attention completely...I want to see the whole show -- body language, excuses, this 'new information' not revealed before...
I did notice in one of the clips that Dr Phil said "It was 45 degrees that night" (NOT TRUE -- It was a good 10 degrees warmer than that, at least)....and the various other typos of the reward amount...
and Tacopina saying all those 'eye-witnesses' saw the same guy and the same live baby in a diaper only....that these sightings over four hours were in locations on a timeline that would fit with the person having walked.

Do they think we don't know how far a person can walk in 4 freaking hours? 12 miles!

edit on 3-2-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I do not have a link. I had my DVR on pause & I was scanning thru the crap and happen to see the pic of Lisa flash on the screen so I stopped to see what it was. They usually post those segments, but it takes them a few hours or a day to get them up.

If they don't post it & you want to see it, let me know. I did hit record so I would have a copy incase something like that happened. I could always film the screen with a camera and upload that to youtube and send you a link. I know that is very high tech & classy, but that's how we roll in the foothills of East TN.

OiO

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Okay! Show just wrapped up.
No new information.
Just saying that Jeremy 'exaggerated' when he said 'all the lights are on', which were supposedly 'night-light' type illuminations -- the stove, the clock-radio, the track lights in the computer room, and a puny lamp.

Jeremy sitting there with his usual camera-shy demeanor; Deb allowing Joe to talk; emphasizing the 'multiple witnesses who saw a guy with a baby and they all matched up'; that the phone could NOT call out...

She cried. He did not, but wiped his hand across his mouth at one moment. She reached over to touch his knee, or hold his hand at a couple of points, but later he had withdrawn his hand (or she had let go), and his hands were in his lap.

Joe doing his best to spin the 'misinformation' and emphasize the 'eye-witnesses',

I dunno.
We're no closer than we were.

Apparently, the local media has been told that they parents 'might' make a statement after the show airs....so they're camped outside the home.

The show was taped in New York.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Statement Analysis: Dr. Phil on Baby Lisa Part One and Part Two.

Some excellent reviews of the dialogue...whether the show was scripted, what the motive was, and how the things said and body language were received by the blog's author.

Can't really find a snip to give here that sums it up;
but he does a nice job looking at the spin; how Bradley, Irwin and Tacopina used phrases that indicate deception, withholding of information, and blame.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
seamusoriley.blogspot.com...

Here's another link to Statement Analysis,
where the Isabelle Zehnder coverage continues. Interesting, to me.

Joe Tacopina, who was chosen by an "anonymous wealthy benefactor" to represent Deborah and Jeremy has a reputation of being “the most hated lawyer in New York,” The New York Post reports.

Dr. Phil discusses the sightings and the fact ...(actually it was warmer than that by a good 10 degrees) that it was 45 degrees out that night. He said one of the sightings was videotaped. The videotaped sighting has been described for months as a man seen emerging from woods behind a gas station.
Rugen said that description is incorrect. He investigated the area and said the trees seen behind the gas station are more of a tree line and that behind the trees is a residential neighborhood. “It is not a deep wooded area,” he said.
Police said they have reviewed the video and investigated the sighting and said they do not believe it has anything to do with Lisa’s disappearance.
Italics mine....it was warmer than 45, according to National Weather Service data.

Statement Analyst Peter Hyatt has long shared his concern that during the early days after Lisa went missing and Deborah and Jeremy were speaking with the press, they failed to speak Lisa's name. He said he feels it's important.
Hyatt, who has experience working with abused children, said parents who are guilty of abusing or neglecting their children often don’t use their first name, a way of distancing themselves from the child. He said they often overuse “we” as if to share guilt. Parents' interview.
Hyatt also stressed that Deborah didn’t say, “I put her [Lisa] to bed” but instead said “I put her to sleep,” which he said could prove to be critical later. Hyatt's full analysis of the October 6 interview. During the interview with Dr. Phil Friday, Deborah used the term, "I put her down" instead of saying she put Lisa to bed.
Hyatt is so certain that Baby Lisa was not kidnapped that he says if he’s wrong in his analyses about Deborah he’ll apologize and consider giving up analyzing. “That’s how certain I am that Bradley lied.

Still some question how Deborah can remember so vividly the number of lights that were on in the house and the exact time she put Lisa to bed, yet she can't remember if she checked on her sick daughter at 10:30 p.m. that night.

I'll let you folks read the link if you want more info.
I hope this helps, though.

edit on 6-2-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join