It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Murders A Tough Anwar Awlaki Question From Fox News (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The Anwar Awlaki discussion begins at Minute Mark 2:31.

After discussing his stance on the unconstitutional killing of what was technically an American Citizen, the fox news anchor redirects with a statement - Minute Mark 4:11 --

[paraphrase] There was a famous case that the United States Courts heard during WW2, where spys were sent by Hitler to US soil, including one U.S. citizen, and they were all declared enemy combatants. They were executed within 7 weeks, and the U.S. Supreme Court Had no problem with it.

This is the clip, again, minute mark 4:11 --

A big problem with the news anchor is that she recognizes that the "spys" were actually tried and convicted (by military council at least), as opposed to the current situation. Light bulb.

Your Thoughts?
Good day...

edit on 5-10-2011 by rstregooski because: content

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
How can you right wing extremists support a murderer?!

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
the fox anchor is scary for some reason.

paul burned them tho, good to see fox actually letting him speak without shouting at him or acting like a sarcasitic private school boy

every american president, high level politican, corporate leaders, british politicans, the monarchy and the vatican officals
need to be in jail
for the good of the world
edit on 5-10-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper

I see a bright right wing politician supporting a system of checks and balances, especially when lives are in the mix, while clearly saying he doesn't support the guy who was killed, just that he deserved trial.

Elaborate please on how you reached that conclusion.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Hello, ignorant one. No one is supporting this guy. If you realize for a second that all you know about this person is what you've got over the TV from the bought and paid for mainstream media, then maybe you'd realize that due process requires evidence and trial for execution. Not some dictator (I'm sorry, President Obama) making a call to take someone out. Lest we forget, this man dined at the Pentagon months after 9/11. And if you don't believe the MSM bought and paid for comment, check out the Congressional Record from 1917.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

Actually, if you knew of his case you would know that he has never been accused or convicted of killing anyone. He gives speeches on Islam and his beliefs. Dude is guilty of FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Hes no different than the "God Hates Fags Church".

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

We be trollin.

How can Congress not support the kinetic military actions by officially declaring war, or ordering these men tried in a court of law.

What do the American people stand for? Justice, equality, inalienable rights? Well, let's lead by example. If we're going to assume the high horse in a world of war, let's actually hop on.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Ron Paul is an amazing American...we all need to remember we are FREE and no government has the right to take that from us!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

What do the American people stand for? Justice, equality, inalienable rights? Well, let's lead by example. If we're going to assume the high horse in a world of war, let's actually hop on.

I don't know how many times I have said that exact same thing! You statement is concise and to the point. It should be posted in every right-left thread on ATS, every poster board at any Tea Party or OWS event, and the doorway to every Congressional Room!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Muslims are not citizens of the lands in which they reside. It is impossible for them to participate in the host culture for their purpose is to replace it with Islam.

You are ridiculed by the jihadis. Everything you do is to them vile and disgusting and a affront to their deity Allah.

You argue to a phantom. Islam does not recognize you or your culture. The Jihad proceeds regardless of your scraps of paper and your stupid ideas about individual rights.

To them you are fools to be killed.

edit on 5-10-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Her example was garbage, she said it herself: "They got caught, and those guys, by order of FDR, were tried by a military commission and they were ordered to be electrocuted"

They were "tried", but by a military commission. I'm no legal expert, so I don't know what the difference is between a military commission and a trial by a jury of citizens. However, I could be wrong, but I have heard of no such trial with Awlaki, he was just assassinated by order of the president.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
No doubt about it in my eyes Ron Paul is the last bastion of sanity in amerika.
There is defiantely a diffeent set of rules for dealing with the man by the press.
It shows the press in amerika is owned by the elite who would like to sabotage his bid for the presidency and a saner country..

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by rstregooski

Her example was garbage, she said it herself: "They got caught, and those guys, by order of FDR, were tried by a military commission and they were ordered to be electrocuted"

They were "tried", but by a military commission. I'm no legal expert, so I don't know what the difference is between a military commission and a trial by a jury of citizens. However, I could be wrong, but I have heard of no such trial with Awlaki, he was just assassinated by order of the president.
Ditto.
Glad to see someone else gets it, our numbers are few.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It was sarcasm, folks.

"Ron Paul murders"...

edit on 5-10-2011 by angrysniper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
In a court of law in ANY country, once a confession to a crime is made freely, without force or coercion, is admissable as evidence. There is nothing more to say except to pass sentence.

That Terrorist had time and time again made confession and admittance in public in various media to 'JIHAD' - which means to wage war on humanity, (by misuing a peaceful religion and fooling others).

What else does mankind need, to destroy these animals whom had already declared war on humanity, had murdered thousand innocents on their missions for the past decade and is still going on?

Go through the court formalities - of apprehending him while he still manages, train, subvert, and led missions of destruction to humanity, get as many of our soldiers killed while trying to arrest him, drag him to US to trial him when he had long already admitted to the crime, while waiting for more Jihad upon american soil to spring him free?

Get over it.

This is a self confessed murderer of mankind whom had not only declared war, but had activily adimitted to conducting the deaths of thousand innocents around the world. He is NOT a conscionable peaceful freedom of speech human rights activist, but a confessed destroyer of humanity.

Every human nation on Earth had thus went on a War Congress, parliament, office,even as life went on under normal constitutional laws so as not to affect society, to give the order to destroy EVERY JIHADIST on Earth, before they kill more innocents.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Ron Paul will need dictatorial powers to enact the change the people want, and TPTB know that. Smart people know that, but what will you do to stop it once it starts?

Ron Paul is a tool of the elite, unknowingly.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Doublepost, doubleplusgood.
edit on 2011/10/5 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Everything you do is to them vile and disgusting and a affront to their deity Allah.

I will then assume that Awlaki personally called you on the phone and told you that..

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

So, no need for courtrooms or trials, the police can begin executing people at the station? As soon as they confess. Think of all the taxpayer money saved!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Save your constitutional laws for humans in times of peace, and not for dangerous war dogs in times of declared war.

You will never send the NYPD to destroy Hitler surrounded by his troops, let alone apprehend him in germany.

Do know the diference between WAR and PEACE, and how it is conducted by civilisation for centuries.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join