It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to Arms...and Fingers...Build it and they will come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Sorry, had to quote something off "Field of Dreams" it's quite catchy I know.

I've recently acquired two websites social-eyes.com and social-eyes.org.

The world is evolving as we know it, the exploitation of resources as well as your fellow men and women has reached a precedence, the path ahead is being paved as we speak for a greater good? or a greater evil? I don't know. What I do know is that there is good and bad in everyone, even me .

The governments of today are no longer transparent, they lie to us at the drop of a hat, they manipulate us every minute of every day whether it be on the radio or sitting at home eating dinner at the T.V, we have to tip the scale in our favor we have to expose the vitriolic BS that is being spoon fed to the masses. We/They...whoever may be have wool over there eyes.

I propose that we build a Social-Network for like minded individuals that can see what is really going on, so we can grow on the hatred of suppressive/oppressive governments of the world, the injustice in our streets and in our homes and the uncertainty in our minds.

We will be able to form mass opinions and be able to vote, and come to agree and disagree on things that effect...everyone.

The time has come where we don't have to conform to the way of life TPTB have set out for us, we have to unite and work together for a better world.

I need programmers and Moderators. Lawyers and Everyone who want's to take a step in the right direction

Our thought processes can be combined to better not only ourselves...but humanity.

Peace.

Dan-SoS

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
My thoughts exactly! Though due to the duality of our species, there will never be one collective consciousness. As much as I'd like humanity to bind for the common good, it remains an ideal and will probably remain as such because of our violent taught behavior that swallows our history. There are those who oppose this movement for good and we are here to show the others that peace isn't such a bad thing. Do we really wish to go on eating our poisoned foods and recycled, brain rotting ideas? I suppose we'll find out sooner or later.

Keep thinking.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

What script are you using for your social site as there is nothing on them now?

I am working on another startup for a client that might actually fit with what you are building....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

The joomlopolis or similar social networking script.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I would take a look at one of the social site clones out there. They are usually php and mysql. A decent php programmer can make the script work quite well. Its easy and in-expensive to start up with.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Randellg
I would take a look at one of the social site clones out there. They are usually php and mysql. A decent php programmer can make the script work quite well. Its easy and in-expensive to start up with.

I agree. Unless its a small site, as a developer I always look for existing php/mysql driven scripts that can be customized to fit my needs. I have no experience with any social network clones but as a person with some degree of internet marketing and SEO expertise you're going to be facing serious competition. I had a site of a very competitive niche in which I learned a lot about SEO, but when the economy started to take a dump so did the good ad networks. I sold all my sites 2 years ago and just recently decided to start a new project that I can be passionate about that is actually going to be a out of pocket expense rather than profitable.

Good Luck, I look forward to seeing it live.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Dolphin maybe? Ive seen a few sites built with this, SNS is not my area but thought id weigh in
www.boonex.com...

new topics

top topics

join