It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "occupy" movements well meaing fluoride heads? Look at those trapped on the bridge.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
If you are not smarter than the police stay home. Just stay home and do something else. --------------

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
cool thread brah. I learned alot from it. you should make a couple more.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Context please. Can you provide a link or something demonstrating the bridge?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt

Big time. What is the meaning of life? I hopin' he'll tackle that one next. Gonna be dope.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

Big time. What is the meaning of life? I hopin' he'll tackle that one next. Gonna be dope.

Like a Doomsday junkie I have gotten into the Nibiru business. I have felt a cop chase me until I felt the ground shake behind me. I kept running. Anyway, have a nice day. ---------------

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

Like a Doomsday junkie I have gotten into the Nibiru business. I have felt a cop chase me until I felt the ground shake behind me. I kept running. Anyway, have a nice day. ---------------

thanks! just what i needed. Nibiru is gonna get straight up in our grill. Dang.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Try posting sober, friend. It always helps.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.

But all those girls, it was never sober or straight. Take care. --------------

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Yeah, this thread will be deleted in, all together...3...2...1...

Seriously though, you have typos, sentence structure is meaningless, no links, what's going on dude? You gotta make threads when you're not drinking man.

Where is the substance? Links?

You have posted three threads in the last few days and none make sense and none have any links. They all should be deleted. There's just no point.

And, oh yeah, who gave this Member 2 STARS??

Take a moment and read the Terms dude.
edit on 10/3/2011 by OneNationUnder because: Added info

edit on 10/3/2011 by OneNationUnder because: Added info (again)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

If you are not smarter than the police stay home. Just stay home and do something else. --------------

these kids who sign up for ATS and then post these threads are whats killing ATS.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Yeah, this thread will be deleted in, all together...3...2...1...

Seriously though, you have typos, sentence structure is meaningless, no links, what's going on dude? You gotta make threads when you're not drinking man.

Where is the substance? Links?

You are trying to go up against the local "authorities". If you want some,better bring some. --------

I am sorry if I am not coming across well here. I live in the American southwest.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

I agree. Such a waste of time for anyone who clicks threads like this when time can be devoted to meaningful threads. We just don't know until we click on the Title.

There were at least 4 threads in the past 20 minutes that were deleted because of things like this.

I mean, fluoride? Heads? Bridge? Can you "bridge" everything together and tell us what you're trying to tell us? Or at least try to tell us what you're trying to tell us so you can tell us about it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

I'm not trying to go up against the local authorities, and what do you mean "bring it"?

Please elaborate.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Why do you always put ------------------ at the end of your post? S&F for you. werd.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'll bite. As I was watching the march through Brooklyn yesterday on the livestream I knew as soon as the crowd got themselves trapped on the Brooklyn Bridge they were done for. Never trap yourself in a chokepoint like that with no way out. I was saying to myself "Oh no they'll be trapped like rats!" Sure enough I watched as the cops boxed them in and started making arrests. That was a huge tactical mistake. Always avoid bridges and tunnels.

Hopefully they will work out a better route next time they march. As to fluoride heads, I don't know. I'm sure out of all those people at least some drank water from the tap. I would guess it's more likely they just fell into a crowd mentality and weren't paying attention to where they were going.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Why do you always put ------------------ at the end of your post? S&F for you. werd.

Like a pause in my thinking. Before the final line. And smiley.--------

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

these kids who sign up for ATS and then post these threads are whats killing ATS.

You don't think that was genius?
I'm waiting for a Mod to show up.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.

I'm not sober and I'm completely lost in here. I can usually relate to those kind of threads, as well as make them myself.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This thread just keeps failing a little better.

Yep, fails better all the time.

I think my post is fail too.
edit on 3-10-2011 by rbnhd76 because: somebody should probably shoot me with some troll spray

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join